If There Was No Fraud, Why?

None, they cannot change laws but they can ignore them. That is activism as it does not belong in our Judicial branch.
Ok so politichic is saying they changed laws and you are saying they didn’t. I’ll let you two sort that out then. Also SCOTUS is heavily conservative majority. Are they activists as well?

You've been a usefull tool.....I love forcing gormless idiots like you to demonstrate what low-life lying scum Democrat supporters are.
You failed to proved an answer. Ignoring details and defaulting to insults is a sign of defeat.

Democrats used state courts to alter dates and methods of voting.

Clearly illegal.

Glad you agree that the election was illegitimate.
I’ve been disagreeing and I’ve been asking for you to provide details which you’ve failed to do time and time again.

Floyd was a lifetime criminal and druggie who was high at the time. That does not excuse Chavin but Floyd was not the saint the media and BLM made him out to be.
Can you show me an example of the media portraying Floyd as a saint?

I have posted the numbers several times, Google it and then you STFU.
I did, here are the real oil production numbers

note that the slight increase under obozo was due to the fracking boom started under Bush.

That`s exactly what you said in comment #450.
I said the media and BLM, and that is correct. split however many hairs you want on my comment, it is accurate. BLM started the worship of Floyd and the media never told the truth about him and his history of crime and drugs. So YES, the media and BLM made him some kind of hero saint. I am not responsible for your inability to see reality.

Forum List

Back