If There Was No Fraud, Why?

Floyd was a lifetime criminal and druggie who was high at the time. That does not excuse Chavin but Floyd was not the saint the media and BLM made him out to be.

Wait.....he wasn't a saint????????

1650206786151.png

Liar.

Only the legislature can alter election laws.

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

Every state where state courts did so made the vote illegitimate.
The courts didn’t alter election laws. I never claimed they did

The courts didn’t alter election laws. I never claimed they did

Liar.

Of course they did.

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Liar.

Of course they did.

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.
Prove it how did the voting rules get altered by the courts?

Prove it how did the voting rules get altered by the courts?

I just quoted the NYTimes, you lying-low life liar.
The Times is the house organ for the Democrats......but you say they're lying.
You're a moron.

NYTimes

I just quoted the NYTimes, you lying-low life liar.
The Times is the house organ for the Democrats......but you say they're lying.
You're a moron.

NYTimes
That quote from the New York Times is talking about a question being asked. It doesn’t provide details on how the courts altered voting rules. Do you know the details or are you just taking the vague word of the NYT?

That quote from the New York Times is talking about a question being asked. It doesn’t provide details on how the courts altered voting rules. Do you know the details or are you just taking the vague word of the NYT?

The state supreme courts in Democrat targetted states altered times and method of voting.

The Constitution of the United States forbids this, giving that power only.....ONLY....to the elected legislatures.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

supreme.justia.com

Try to stop lying.

The state supreme courts in Democrat targetted states altered times and method of voting.

The Constitution of the United States forbids this, giving that power only.....ONLY....to the elected legislatures.

Wherein we find this:

supreme.justia.com

Try to stop lying.
You’re almost there… I’m asking for the specific details about how the courts altered the times and methods for voting. See, court decisions come with explanations. Let’s look at the decisions you are calling illegal and what their explanations are for those decisions.

You’re almost there… I’m asking for the specific details about how the courts altered the times and methods for voting. See, court decisions come with explanations. Let’s look at the decisions you are calling illegal and what their explanations are for those decisions.
I see, the courts get to explain how they broke the law. It is still breaking the law.

So you don't have any plans to stop lying???

Angling for "Democrat Of The Month"???

So you don't have any plans to stop lying???

Angling for "Democrat Of The Month"???
Lying? Right now I’m asking to discuss the details of the topic and you are avoiding getting in depth to call me names. What’s up with that?

You’re gonna have to be more specific than that if you want to make a valid point
When the courts change laws pertaining to an election it is clear they do not have that right. The state legislatures have plenary power and a court has no business altering anything having to do with an election. It is a judicial abuse of power backed by a lawless party, or parties. None of that makes it Constitutional or legal.

The 2020 had 0 integrity.

You’re gonna have to be more specific than that if you want to make a valid point

Sure thing: only an elected legislature can alter voting times or procedures.

In those states that cheated, using courts to do so, the election is invalid.

Need proof?

When the courts change laws pertaining to an election it is clear they do not have that right. The state legislatures have plenary power and a court has no business altering anything having to do with an election. It is a judicial abuse of power backed by a lawless party, or parties. None of that makes it Constitutional or legal.

Let's add 'lawless' and 'judicial abuse' to the 'Supreme Court' for declining to rule.

Which laws did the courts change?

Sure thing: only an elected legislature can alter voting times or procedures.

In those states that cheated, using courts to do so, the election is invalid.

Need proof?
Yes please proof always helps don’t you think?? I’ve only been asking for details for the past 5 posts.

Forum List

Back