If this is true...

I did read my own OP, I wrote it dumbass.

Oh, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is pretty funny too, lets not leave that out.

It's one movement after another, rushing to judgement of police before the facts are revealed. You have been swept in with that torrent of ignorance, and if this is true, it will make you all look stupid.

No, you're really not understanding the point.

It's not "one movement after another", it's the same movement, and they are judging based on their personal experiences with police.
Wrong.
Who is "they"? The people of Ferguson? The black people of Ferguson? The people who rioted and burned the lady's sewing store or the people who contribuited to rebuilding it? The people who got bussed in for the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore?
No, this is a pattern of people thinking there is a phenomenon and then trying to create it. It goes along with the fake "campus rape culture", the fake "GOP War on Women," the fake "bakers discriminate against gays" and now the fake "police target young black men." All fakes. All inventions of the media and supported by opportunistic politicians.
You do realize white folks and others have rioted over sporting events and caused more damage? Every tragedy that is protested usually has a minority that riot, which is what the media grabs onto to stereotype, and it's what is happening here.
Please post examples of white people rioting over sporting events and burning and looting stores.
11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted Alternet

BZZZT!

Alternet is not trustworthy.

I did read my own OP, I wrote it dumbass.

Oh, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is pretty funny too, lets not leave that out.

It's one movement after another, rushing to judgement of police before the facts are revealed. You have been swept in with that torrent of ignorance, and if this is true, it will make you all look stupid.

It's not "one movement after another", it's the same movement, and they are judging based on their personal experiences with police.
Wrong.
Who is "they"? The people of Ferguson? The black people of Ferguson? The people who rioted and burned the lady's sewing store or the people who contribuited to rebuilding it? The people who got bussed in for the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore?
No, this is a pattern of people thinking there is a phenomenon and then trying to create it. It goes along with the fake "campus rape culture", the fake "GOP War on Women," the fake "bakers discriminate against gays" and now the fake "police target young black men." All fakes. All inventions of the media and supported by opportunistic politicians.
You do realize white folks and others have rioted over sporting events and caused more damage? Every tragedy that is protested usually has a minority that riot, which is what the media grabs onto to stereotype, and it's what is happening here.
Please post examples of white people rioting over sporting events and burning and looting stores.
Alternet. That's a fail.
Second fail. The stories are decades old.
Third fail. There was no looting and burning of stores.
Total fail. You're dismissed.

Wrong.

BZZZT!

You're denying these riots happened?

Wrong.
Alternet. That's a fail.
Second fail. The stories are decades old.
Third fail. There was no looting and burning of stores.
Total fail. You're dismissed.
Fox news, that's a fail, see your logic? I don't like to attack the messenger, attack what is being addressed.
No looting and burning?

Idiot, most of these are recent, and it leaves out many other riots.

And, as we both know, anecdotal arguments hold little weight.

What "anecdotal argument" are you referring to, exactly?

You referencing the "personal experiences" these people have had with police.

Well, you can tell them that their own experiences aren't legitimate arguments, but I don't think you'll get much of a response.

I think you might be confused.

Good for you to find a far left publication to suit your far left religious dogma..
You're telling this to a moderator... In all honesty, people like you have no place on this site and actually need to be banned.

There's no rule against disagreeing with a moderator here, and we don't ban anyone based on ideology, that would defeat the point of a political message board.

Good for you to find a far left publication to suit your far left religious dogma..
You're telling this to a moderator... In all honesty, people like you have no place on this site and actually need to be banned.

There's no rule against disagreeing with a moderator here, and we don't ban anyone based on ideology, that would defeat the point of a political message board.
The problem is, he literally contributes nothing to everything he discusses, and you know his statements are literally insane.. But whatever :p

The problem is, he literally contributes nothing to everything he discusses, and you know his statements are literally insane.. But whatever :p

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Well if you mods would restore my ability to post pictures I would post the picture from that article that shows more than just white people.

Yet this still does not fit the far left religious dogma..

I was at this riot:
03_28giants093815.jpg

Didn't see many black folks there...

Wrong.

BZZZT!

They're all documented. Oopsie.

Forum List

Back