If this is true...

No, but the majority were, that's the point.

Maybe they were "white" African Americans!

Good for you to find a far left publication to suit your far left religious dogma..

LOL that is the same article that Marxist's article cited. Oops.

It's not an "oops", that's the point.

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

Good for you to find a far left publication to suit your far left religious dogma..

LOL that is the same article that Marxist's article cited. Oops.

It's not an "oops", that's the point.

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

AlterNet? Another far left source?

Oh my!

How can you prove that? Did someone poll the crowd?

You are being very dishonest.

You're telling this to a moderator

And? Should he feel intimidated?
No, I'm saying kosh needs to grow up.

You first.
I don't say anyone who disagrees with me is a far left nutter.

And here you are trying to pin blame on white people for deadly riots, and insisting someone should be banned for disagreeing with a moderator. This isn't communist China.

Again you have no proof unless you believe that all Hispanics are "white" or that anyone that is not African American is "White"...

Well, I was there, which is how I know that.

There really aren't that many black people in San Francisco.

You're telling this to a moderator

And? Should he feel intimidated?
No, I'm saying kosh needs to grow up.

You first.
I don't say anyone who disagrees with me is a far left nutter.

And here you are trying to pin blame on white people for deadly riots, and insisting someone should be banned for disagreeing with a moderator. This isn't communist China.
I never tried to blame white people specifically, although they were the majority in these riots.. and it's hypocritical how people are trying to blame black people if we go by your hypocritical standards. I don't want to address china..

And, like I asked Marx, did someone poll the unruly crowd? How can you know for certain the majority of them were white?

By the way, this is way off topic. I would politely ask that people address the OP and not the so-called riotous habits of white people.

Again you have no proof unless you believe that all Hispanics are "white" or that anyone that is not African American is "White"...

I'm not trying to "prove" anything to you. You're incapable of carrying on a conversation.

Okay? And were all the rioters white?

Well, I was there, which is how I know that.

There really aren't that many black people in San Francisco.

So yes this far left drone is claiming that anyone that is not African American is "white"..

And, like I asked Marx, did someone poll the unruly crowd? How can you know for certain the majority of them were white?

By the way, this is way off topic. I would politely ask that people address the OP and not the so-called riotous habits of white people.

And as I said, I was there - that's how I know.

Oh, so pointing out the hypocrisy of people is off topic now?

Forum List

Back