If this is true...

Okay? And were all the rioters white?
No, but the majority were, that's the point.

How can you prove that? Did someone poll the crowd?

You are being very dishonest.

Well, I was there, which is how I know that.

There really aren't that many black people in San Francisco.

Very true. I lived in the city (cow hollow) for several years. The blacks live in Oakland......Obviously San Francisco is racist!!!

Very true. I lived in the city (cow hollow) for several years. The blacks live in Oakland......Obviously San Francisco is racist!!!
:eusa_wall:This is how I have to react to posts like this. :eusa_wall:

The vast majority of them, yes.

Again you have no proof unless you believe that all Hispanics are "white" or that anyone that is not African American is "White"...

I'm not trying to "prove" anything to you. You're incapable of carrying on a conversation.

YEs you are! You are trying to prove that the majority of people at the game were white, just because you did not see that many African Americans..

And it is you that incapable of carrying on a conversation as you avoided my question.

That is endemic with you being a far left drone.

How many Hispanics did you see there? How many Asians did you see there? or are they all "white" to you and represent the majority?

Pffft. How can you prove Baltimore and Ferguson?
You do understand that these articles are put out in response to the blanket generalizations about black people, do you not?
Smatter? Can dish it out but can't take it?

I think my favorite is the pumpkin festival in New Hamster. Although the yahoos setting cars on fire while singing "Rocky Top Tennessee" ran a close second.

You know "Rocky Top" TK? Real big tune with black people. :eusa_dance:

"I was there" is not a valid argument. San Francisco has a significant Asian and Hispanic population. I know, I've been there twice myself, and I've read the most recent Census data. There are almost 50,000 blacks living there at the moment.

The entire Giants fan base cannot consist wholly of white people.

The vast majority of them, yes.

And, like I asked Marx, did someone poll the unruly crowd? How can you know for certain the majority of them were white?

By the way, this is way off topic. I would politely ask that people address the OP and not the so-called riotous habits of white people.

And as I said, I was there - that's how I know.

He is saying he personally polled the entire crowd and anyone that was not African American was "white"..

You're telling this to a moderator

And? Should he feel intimidated?
No, I'm saying kosh needs to grow up.

You first.
I don't say anyone who disagrees with me is a far left nutter.

And here you are trying to pin blame on white people for deadly riots.

Why that's absurd. That would be like, I dunno, blaming black people for deadly riots.

I haven't read the articles and links in this thread yet, or if it can be verified...

In my heart of hearts, I soooooooooo hope this is true, and the police are innocent and this guy caused it himself!

But if this is not true, and the police did cause his injuries, then they have to be held accountable.

"I was there" is not a valid argument. San Francisco has a significant Asian and Hispanic population. I know, I've been there twice myself, and I've read the most recent Census data. There are almost 50,000 blacks living there at the moment.

The entire Giants fan base cannot consist wholly of white people.

"The entire Giants fan base" is not who was rioting.

Duh.

The entire Giant's fan base cannot consist wholly of white people.

Where did I say that it consisted "wholly" of white people?

837,442 in san Francisco.
50,000 at the moment.
Just look at pictures and video footage, it's how they did it for ferguson and such...
san francisco giants riot - Google Search

You don't need to read my posts to bash your head against a brick wall, you're doing fine all by your lonesome....

:lol:

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

Which was cited by Alternet. How can you see that as objective? If someone like Alternet cites that article, one must call into question its honesty and integrity.

You don't need to read my posts to bash your head against a brick wall, you're doing fine all by your lonesome....

:lol:
:talktothehand:

You shit on Alternet as a source in a pretty lame attempt to ignore the content of the article, so I posted the same damn article from NY Magazine.

Which was cited by Alternet. How can you see that as objective? If someone like Alternet cites that article, one must call into question its honesty and integrity.

They're DOCUMENTED, you moron.
That means it doesn't even MATTER whose site it appears on. It's fucking historical fact.

You could just research the individual riots cited by alternet, and see what alternet is getting them from, but that might end the finger pointing you're doing.

50,000 at the moment.
Just look at pictures and video footage, it's how they did it for ferguson and such...

Blacks make up 6.6% of the California population, yet only 6% live in the city......RACIST!!!

San Francisco County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

You really like the "guilt by association" fallacy, don't you?

How does the fact that Alternet linked to a story de-legitimize that story?

All of those riots happened. They're not make believe, or special effects. Rather than frantically fighting to preserve some "white people don't riot" thing you've got in your head, just accept it. Young people riot.

Their race is unimportant.

They're DOCUMENTED, you moron.
That means it doesn't even MATTER whose site it appears on. It's fucking historical fact.

50,000 at the moment.

Blacks make up 6.6% of the California population, yet only 6% live in the city......RACIST!!!

San Francisco County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Why are you posting these pointless things? Trying to start a hate filled brigade against yourself?

Forum List

Back