If Tim Scott turns out to be gay as rumored, I will still support him

Well, rumpart, he would likely say that a child is way too young to be exposed to anything like what you pedophiles are up to. Later on in life, they can make their own decisions.
What I have found, here, is that if a poster is very clear to distinguish that they oppose child predation and not acts between consenting adults, they STILL get called names. One former mod did this over and over as do most of the other leftist posters.

After doing this, they then proceed to deny that they support the child predation they have just supported.

Being black AND gay would immediately qualify him for a top position in the Xiden administration.

Too bad he is sane, and reasonable.
In other words, being black and gay means he will be ostracized in the homophobic and racist Republican Party? Dang his qualifications?

Yeah, we know but thanks for confirming.

In other words, being black and gay means he will be ostracized in the homophobic and racist Republican Party? Dang his qualifications?

Yeah, we know but thanks for confirming.
Why do you always simplify the world down to such immature broadbrushing, child?

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

He is for small government, and opposes liberals in many social issues.

People should be judged by their views, not their sexual preference.

Sexual preference, in today's world, IS a person's view. But you seem to indicate that you would support Scott BECAUSE of his sexual preference. Odd!

If some in the GOP have a problem if he is gay, perhaps Scott figures some of these neanderthals would take offense if he identified a white girlfriend? Not saying it is so, just struck me how Scott played the race card in his response.

If some in the GOP have a problem if he is gay, perhaps Scott figures some of these neanderthals would take offense if he identified a white girlfriend? Not saying it is so, just struck me how Scott played the race card in his response.
That’s an accurate hypothesis.
I always say, I wouldn’t cross-breed my Labradors or French Bulldogs….why the fuck would I be okay with cross-breeding my daughters?
Mark me down as a very proud old fashioned Neanderthal would you please.
Question…for me to lose my “Neanderthal” tag would I have to believe men pounding men in the ass is cool or that chicks with dicks are normal or that a man can become a woman by proclamation?
Where does all the trivial bullshit begin and end?

Unkotare

Amid news of threatened funding by donors due to his rumored homosexuality, Tim Scott is a reliable conservative and I support him.

Other than yourself, who is spreading rumors that he is gay?

It never stopped people from supporting and voting for Lindsey Graham.

Yeah, that's what we need. A groomer in chief

Forum List

Back