If Tom Tuberville wasn't bad enough another odd freshman republican joins him

Newly elected Madison Cawthorn is going to give us a taste of what a Christian Taliban is. He wants to convert Muslims and Jews to Christianity...The “Cry More, Lib” Congressman Also Wants To Convert Jews & Muslims To Christianity

You are taking it out of context. What he really means is that he’s for the fundamental transformation of Jews and Muslims.

Sucks when a politician makes radical statements inclusive of “conversion” or “transformation”.

No, he means he actually does it. Or tries to.

>> “If you have Jewish blood running through your veins today, this might not mean as much to you, but for someone like me, who’s a gentile, this means a lot,” he said about a chapter from the New Testament’s Gospel of Mark.​
Asked if he plans to separate church and state in his thinking as a congressman, he said, “I always think of that question as just so silly.”​
“[Religion] is the basis of all of my experience and everything I’ve learned, everything that I believe in, how I’ve formed all of my worldview,” he said. “My family is a bunch of true frickin’ believers.” << -- Times of Israel

That might not be as concerning as the fact that he's a white nationalist freako. As this gets known his days are numbered. In small numbers.

He sounds like the Black Nationalist Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock. Get off your high horse.

Fuck you. I'm stuck with him until we can relieve ourselves. DO YOU LIVE HERE? NO? Then bite me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, black preachers sound like fucking white nationalists. Moron.

I’m a DC native and have lived in the Beltway for my 50 plus years. Imagine what I’ve lived with. My point is that radicalism can live on both ends of the spectrum. I see it. You don’t. You think radical extremism is limited to white people.

I haven't posted jack friggety shit about "where radicalism lives" or about "white people" This thread is about Madison :gay: Cawthorn. If you're losing count that's one (1) person.

Sadly he's going to be my Rep according to the election so it's a scumbag I need to know about. If you can't handle that, piss off, dishonest hack.

Newly elected Madison Cawthorn is going to give us a taste of what a Christian Taliban is. He wants to convert Muslims and Jews to Christianity...The “Cry More, Lib” Congressman Also Wants To Convert Jews & Muslims To Christianity

You are taking it out of context. What he really means is that he’s for the fundamental transformation of Jews and Muslims.

Sucks when a politician makes radical statements inclusive of “conversion” or “transformation”.

>> “If you have Jewish blood running through your veins today, this might not mean as much to you, but for someone like me, who’s a gentile, this means a lot,” he said about a chapter from the New Testament’s Gospel of Mark.​
Asked if he plans to separate church and state in his thinking as a congressman, he said, “I always think of that question as just so silly.”​
“[Religion] is the basis of all of my experience and everything I’ve learned, everything that I believe in, how I’ve formed all of my worldview,” he said. “My family is a bunch of true frickin’ believers.” << -- Times of Israel

That might not be as concerning as the fact that he's a white nationalist freako. As this gets known his days are numbered. In small numbers.

He sounds like the Black Nationalist Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock. Get off your high horse.

Fuck you. I'm stuck with him until we can relieve ourselves. DO YOU LIVE HERE? NO? Then bite me.

I’m a DC native and have lived in the Beltway for my 50 plus years. Imagine what I’ve lived with. My point is that radicalism can live on both ends of the spectrum. I see it. You don’t. You think radical extremism is limited to white people.

Where did he say THAT - I must've missed it! :icon_rolleyes:

Where did he say THAT - I must've missed it! :icon_rolleyes:

He's trying to derail the topic to some strawman he made up, because he jumped in without looking and now he's in over his head.

I haven't posted jack friggety shit about "where radicalism lives" or about "white people" This thread is about Madison :gay: Cawthorn. If you're losing count that's one (1) person.

Sadly he's going to be my Rep according to the election so it's a scumbag I need to know about. If you can't handle that, piss off, dishonest hack.

Go easy - They are grooming this brilliant young man for 2024! :D

madison-cawthorn-racist-670x377.jpg

Go easy - They are grooming this fine young man for 2024! :D

eci30qzmoqf51.png

I believe he never went to school at all actually. It shows.

Me, I worked to get an entrenched creepoid out of that same office when I moved here, and I'll do it again. First time he holds a meeting (if he dares), I'm calling him out on that religion shit.

You are pissed because there is a radical politician is going to live near you and represent you. I can empathize. Can’t you?

Me, I worked to get an entrenched creepoid out of that same office when I moved here, and I'll do it again. First time he holds a meeting (if he dares), I'm calling him out on that religion shit.

Ruh-Roh! :laugh:

You are pissed because there is a radical politician is going to live near you and represent you. I can empathize. Can’t you?

"Radical politician"?

Seriously, you want to spin a Nazi white supremacist into "radical politician"?
What are you trying to hide?

Is that what you think David Dookey is, a "radical politician"?

Cawthorn's campaign attack site, since deleted by saved by the Wayback Machine, because the internet is forever

>> Tom Fieldler who works with Moe Davis' advocates, is working to tear down Madison Cawthorn.
  • He quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office. <<

OOOPsie daisy....

FTR, Tom Fieldler is a local journalist who never worked with Moe Davis anyway, so Madison :gay: ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Last edited:

Cawthorn's campaign attack site, since deleted by saved by the Wayback Machine, because the internet is forever

>> Tom Fieldler who works with Moe Davis' advocates, is working to tear down Madison Cawthorn.
  • He quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office. <<

OOOPsie daisy....

A Hitler retreat? Just WoW :omg: Err, I mean he's the PERFECT GOP candidate!! :D

Umma hafta start watching the House on C-Span. AOC will eat this guy for lunch. :lol:

Forum List

Back