If Trickle Down Economics doesn't work, then how do you explain the love for Stimulus?

GW allowed Corporations to write off their moving out of the US expenses...that's wrong.
why did they move out of the US?

Because they are foolish and only care about short term profits for making their stock rise.
The reality is that in the long run, once the Chinese know how to make your product, they don't need you any more and will cut you out.

To make every penny they could.
nope, regulation, no unions and lack of import tariffs. it's called competition, and when one moves to china and uses children, no regulations, no unions, Nike, then other businesses can no longer compete having to deal with unions and regulations and cheaper product in country. can't compete and go out of business or move.

that's not a tax cut. you seem to be referring to stimulus money. And no one got 100,000. no one gets money back for tax cuts, they don't pay as much. you really aren't any good at this.

The richest 1% of taxpayers will get an average tax cut of $50,000 in 2020 from the Trump-GOP tax cuts. That’s over 75 times more than the tax cut for the bottom 80% of taxpayers, which will average $645.
They also spend way more on products and services.
I love the idle rich, the second and third generation wealthy, because they spend Daddy's fortune, they didn't make it. The guy who made the fortune typically doesn't spend it because he values the work and sacrifice he put into it, whereas his children and grandchildren do, because they don't. Heck, Paris Hilton can pump more money into the economy in a single shopping trip than I do in a year.
The Liquor Industry thanks them!
On top of that, the wealthy buy stuff that generates good paying jobs. The middle class guy who likes boats might buy a bass boat for what, 30 grand? A rich guy who likes boats, like Lurch Kerry, buys one or more boats that cost millions. Now, which job pays more, a job mass producing bass boats or building a custom yacht? Same with cars. The guys building Bentley's make more than the guys building Hyundais. I don't resent the wealthy, I want them to flaunt their wealth and spend it, because it helps everyone when they do.
As long as they don't push for legislation to fire more citizens so their dollars go further.
I know many wealthy people who love cheap, slave labor.

that's not a tax cut. you seem to be referring to stimulus money. And no one got 100,000. no one gets money back for tax cuts, they don't pay as much. you really aren't any good at this.

The richest 1% of taxpayers will get an average tax cut of $50,000 in 2020 from the Trump-GOP tax cuts. That’s over 75 times more than the tax cut for the bottom 80% of taxpayers, which will average $645.
I love the idle rich, the second and third generation wealthy, because they spend Daddy's fortune, they didn't make it. The guy who made the fortune typically doesn't spend it because he values the work and sacrifice he put into it, whereas his children and grandchildren do, because they don't. Heck, Paris Hilton can pump more money into the economy in a single shopping trip than I do in a year.
On top of that, the wealthy buy stuff that generates good paying jobs. The middle class guy who likes boats might buy a bass boat for what, 30 grand? A rich guy who likes boats, like Lurch Kerry, buys one or more boats that cost millions. Now, which job pays more, a job mass producing bass boats or building a custom yacht? Same with cars. The guys building Bentley's make more than the guys building Hyundais. I don't resent the wealthy, I want them to flaunt their wealth and spend it, because it helps everyone when they do.

But the bass boat is more likely made in the US, while the million dollar yacht is more likely from Europe.
The wealthy did not get wealthy by spending money.
They got wealthy by investing money, and Asian stock are what they currently are buying.

GW allowed Corporations to write off their moving out of the US expenses...that's wrong.

Because they are foolish and only care about short term profits for making their stock rise.
The reality is that in the long run, once the Chinese know how to make your product, they don't need you any more and will cut you out.
or
nope, regulation, no unions and lack of import tariffs. it's called competition, and when one moves to china and uses children, no regulations, no unions, Nike, then other businesses can no longer compete having to deal with unions and regulations and cheaper product in country. can't compete and go out of business or move.

Trickle down = cutting taxes and spending = the Newt and Clinton economy and budget surplus

Trickle down aka supply side fiscal conservatism works in reality

BIG GOVERNMENT does not
conservatism

Yes, not neo-Conservatism.

neocons are not "conservative" at all, but the media still calls them that.

Bottom line, we have data, and cutting taxes AND spending works. We ought to try it again....

That' your opinion, which destroyed our economy for 10 years (2008-2018) and our discussion is over.

As long as they don't push for legislation to fire more citizens so their dollars go further.
I know many wealthy people who love cheap, slave labor.
you still don't get the whole china cheap labor issue. do you?

If you approve of millions of US citizens being sent to the unemployment and welfare lines, our discussion is over.
They did it because they were facing competition from foreign competitors who didn't have to pay the high wages demanded by American workers. If we had done things to keep prices high, like set tariffs on all imported goods, we could have continued paying high wages and high prices as well as impoverishing all the other nations of the world. Instead we decided to pay lower prices on goods to allow the poor in our nation to participate in the economy, and raise the standard of living in other countries as well. Bad America, Bad.

Trickle down = cutting taxes and spending = the Newt and Clinton economy and budget surplus

BIG GOVERNMENT does not
conservatism

Bottom line, we have data, and cutting taxes AND spending works. We ought to try it again....
Almost everyone on The Board Of Directors is a neo-Con.

But no unions, child labor, etc., is cheating and should be prevented from harming the US by laws or regulations.

BIG GOVERNMENT does not
conservatism

Almost everyone on The Board Of Directors is a neo-Con.

neocon = zionist jews

That' your opinion, which destroyed our economy for 10 years (2008-2018) and our discussion is over.
nope, I explained it to you. I personally felt it with my company. Closed up all our in country manufacturing and moved out of country because.......... cheap labor for cheaper product costs to the end customer.

But the bass boat is more likely made in the US, while the million dollar yacht is more likely from Europe.
The wealthy did not get wealthy by spending money.
They got wealthy by investing money, and Asian stock are what they currently are buying.
We want your cities destroyed. Die as your people tell us. Die you ph uks!

But no unions, child labor, etc., is cheating and should be prevented from harming the US by laws or regulations.
Corporations have a Union...BBQs and Banquets where they hand legislation to members of Congress.

yep and what trump was doing to china. And china didn't like it one bit. so much so they just stole an election.

The biggest growth and expansion of businesses eras in the USA occurred during times of higher tax rates....near double in tax rates than we have now for corporations.
prove it.

Forum List

Back