Do you feel the Democrat party would exist if not for MSM, using black people, for example............

Democrats project constantly.
The Republican base has one TV network and four newspapers all about owned by the same international scumbag and pariah, Rupert Murdoch. Every respected media every courtroom thinks you are all brainwashed functional morons, the world's horror and laughing stock. Change the channel

The Republican base has one TV network and four newspapers all about owned by the same international scumbag and pariah, Rupert Murdoch. Every respected media every courtroom thinks you are all brainwashed functional morons, the world's horror and laughing stock. Change the channel
I have no idea who "you all" are; I'm not a conservative, Republican or Trump supporter, nor do I get my news from Murdoch.

But I do see that the brainwashed DemocraTaliban cult believes it isn't brainwashed, and isn't a cult, but that's how cults are - the Nazis actually believed that THEY were the good guys.

The Democrat Party is, in fact, the most dangerous terrorist cult in world history; congratulations on that *accomplishment* are certainly due...

Black people in Portland make up about 5% of the population, yet you think a bill not yet passed is somehow targeting black people. Idiot.
Did you even read the article I posted to you moron?

Did you even read the article I posted to you moron?
Of course I did and I don't see how a bill in a vastly white city is designed to keep blacks uneducated. This is your original post that I responded to:

It’s not about what you as an individual do or say to an extent. It’s about the policies designed to keep blacks uneducated, and dependent on the government.

So, what does a bill affecting a by far not even close mostly white city have to do with keeping blacks uneducated?

Of course I did and I don't see how a bill in a vastly white city is designed to keep blacks uneducated. This is your original post that I responded to:

So, what does a bill affecting a by far not even close mostly white city have to do with keeping blacks uneducated?
So, just as long as it's only a few eh?

So, just as long as it's only a few eh?

That is so dumb. You think Democrats are trying to pass a bill to hurts blacks even though they would be the race to feel this bill the least compared to whites?

Fuckin' rock solid logic there, Kaczynski.

That is so dumb. You think Democrats are trying to pass a bill to hurts blacks even though they would be the race to feel this bill the least compared to whites?

Fuckin' rock solid logic there, Kaczynski.
You tell me. You're dismissing a proposal out west, that says we should graduate kids who can't read, write, or do math, cuz ya know, it'd be racist not to.. Give me a break!

And, you say, it's not widespread enough?

America sucks doesn’t it Franco?
I am not blind to its problems or a racist who can ignore them.... 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else has made the country the worst in the modern world by far for inequality and upward mobility. Plus GOP propaganda is racist. Great job! You are the world's horror and laughing stocks and are totally missinformed and arrogant about it.

You tell me. You're dismissing a proposal out west, that says we should graduate kids who can't read, write, or do math, cuz ya know, it'd be racist not to.. Give me a break!

And, you say, it's not widespread enough?
Again, where is this race thing coming from? I asked you to tell me what Democratic party policies are bad for blacks and you name one that has very little to do with black people at all. You're either dim or dishonest. I honestly can't tell.

I have no idea who "you all" are; I'm not a conservative, Republican or Trump supporter, nor do I get my news from Murdoch.

But I do see that the brainwashed DemocraTaliban cult believes it isn't brainwashed, and isn't a cult, but that's how cults are - the Nazis actually believed that THEY were the good guys.

The Democrat Party is, in fact, the most dangerous terrorist cult in world history; congratulations on that *accomplishment* are certainly due...
So who do you get your news from, it's either Murdoch or internet nut jobs.

Again, where is this race thing coming from? I asked you to tell me what Democratic party policies are bad for blacks and you name one that has very little to do with black people at all. You're either dim or dishonest. I honestly can't tell.
He is a brainwashed functional moron like everyone in the GOP base. He's not lying he believes that crap. Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are the worst thing to ever happen to American politics. And they can't change the channel or believe anything else except their scumbag pundit s who will say anything for a buck.

He is a brainwashed functional moron like everyone in the GOP base. He's not lying he believes that crap. Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are the worst thing to ever happen to American politics. And they can't change the channel or believe anything else except their scumbag pundit s who will say anything for a buck.
I quibble with 'functional' but agree on everything else.

Just think how easy it would be for the gop if they didn't consider the wealthy only. Imagine if they ran on strengthening social security and medicare. Dummies.

I am not blind to its problems or a racist who can ignore them.... 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else has made the country the worst in the modern world by far for inequality and upward mobility. Plus GOP propaganda is racist. Great job! You are the world's horror and laughing stocks and are totally missinformed and arrogant about it.
Maybe you should move.

Maybe you should stop being a brainwashed functional stupid a******. Nobody's moving, we are going to fix your mess. If only you knew about it lol...
Turning us into a single party rule, Marxist state isn’t going to fix anything.

Forum List

Back