If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

What wonderful news for the citizens of North Korea!

If the military puts a bullet through her head, she'll lose that respect for sure. I encourage them to do so.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

---------- and in its place, what?

Gotta think ahead, m'boy. See, this is about what's good for the people of North Korea, not what's good for the Kimmers.

As I wrote in my previous comment. Until we are absolutely sure Kim Jung Un is dead it's all conjecture. Personally, I'd like to see the North Korean gov't in complete chaos and would stand back to watch the bloodbath committed by those that would seek ascension to the power. AS I previously claimed if his death is in fact true, the Leaders in China would step in to make sure that the next leader is a puppet of their choice.

Nothing good comes of chaos.

Then why are you people causing so much?

If the military puts a bullet through her head, she'll lose that respect for sure. I encourage them to do so.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

Gotta think ahead, m'boy. See, this is about what's good for the people of North Korea, not what's good for the Kimmers.

As I wrote in my previous comment. Until we are absolutely sure Kim Jung Un is dead it's all conjecture. Personally, I'd like to see the North Korean gov't in complete chaos and would stand back to watch the bloodbath committed by those that would seek ascension to the power. AS I previously claimed if his death is in fact true, the Leaders in China would step in to make sure that the next leader is a puppet of their choice.

"You people"? Who people?

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

"You people"? Who people?

Deja vu all over again.

This guy dying doesn’t change the world. He’s a two bit wannabe dictator who has no money no weapons and no world power. If Trump hadn’t kissed this guy on the lips we would barely talk about him.

A comment like that shows you have no idea about the history of the region or how global politics work. View attachment 328381
I’ve lived in Asia. Hong Kong actually. You? I have open to listen though. His influence was raised by Trump. Big mistake.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

his sister will take over imo
Or the generals.

TrumpFlowers.jpg

So.....we still don't know what's happening. Is he? Isn't he? :dunno:

"The South Korean government asserts North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is alive and appears to be holed-up at his luxurious mansion in the city of Wonsan, the capital of Kangwon province in the country's northeast."

this is very latest here.
04/26/20 AT 10:02 PM

Oh no, the Democratic Party's role model and hero might be dead? What will happen to to all those mail in ballots from North Korea now? Is that why Biden visited his bosses in Red China recently, to make new arrangements for those?

In any case, it's a sad day for the Obama Legacy, black armband times for sure for the Left.

This guy dying doesn’t change the world. He’s a two bit wannabe dictator who has no money no weapons and no world power. If Trump hadn’t kissed this guy on the lips we would barely talk about him.

A comment like that shows you have no idea about the history of the region or how global politics work. View attachment 328381
I’ve lived in Asia. Hong Kong actually. You? I have open to listen though. His influence was raised by Trump. Big mistake.

Just because you lived there doesn't make you intelligent enough to understand the things being discussed in this thread.

That's like saying because someone lives next to a hospital they can do heart surgery.

The people who are (comparatively) the most likely to know are disputing the whole thing currently:

ROFL!

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un impersonators walked down the streets of Hong Kong to the surprise of tourists in the area

The pair even pretended to kiss as they demonstrated the unlikely friendship between the two real-life leaders.

Dennis Alan, a 66-year-old musician from Chicago, spent around 1.5 hours achieving the Trump look, with fake hair and lots of orange foundation.

He said: "All my friends and acquaintances are saying that I have steady work, which is pretty rare for a professional musician particularly in America, anymore.

"So I'm looking forward to that. We'll see if this will help me lead to that."

Cool video of the lip locking at the link.

Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un lookalikes pretended to kiss in Hong Kong

He has nukes that bill clinton, and those who came after, allowed NK to create.

Trump is the first POTUS to not kiss their asses.

Get your facts straight you clown.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

Somebody else. That family has a long history of demented, evil behavior. Best to cut out the cancer now, let the body heal a bit.

I understand you favor these little shits, but think a bit yourself. You seem to have a difficult time with that.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

You think status quo is best for the NKs?

Kill the dynasty, and you kill the cult of personality that has ruled NK since 1948.

And the question stands untouched. "In its place ---- what?"

Not apparently anything positive, since you just wished for said military to take power via murder/assassination. So I don't know if status quo is best or not but I sure don't think that approach would be. At least with Kim Yo-Jong they have a chance.

Not to even mention, with said Cult of Personality already entrenched it would be not only unrealistic but suicidal for the military to start offing the family OF that cult. That would spur chaos all by itself.

If kim is dead there is a war going on right now to see who replaces him. That's how those regimes change. Through violence.

That's the ONLY way they change.

Why would you want that?

End the family dynasty.

Wrong, chaos is a ladder for change. If the ruling party is evil, chaos is the only way to get rid of them.

Oh no, the Democratic Party's role model and hero might be dead? What will happen to to all those mail in ballots from North Korea now? Is that why Biden visited his bosses in Red China recently, to make new arrangements for those?

In any case, it's a sad day for the Obama Legacy, black armband times for sure for the Left.
I prayed ... I'm afraid God got the wrong guy Trumps good buddy

If there was ever a doubt about how big a moron you are, this post removed all doubt.

And for that, I thank you.

If there was ever a doubt about how big a moron you are, this post removed all doubt.

And for that, I thank you.
Moron ? Me? Me and Trump are smart We have big brains Smarter than generals scientists doctors ,,,,,,and btw smarter than republicans posting here who have their heads up trumps butt

Forum List

Back