If Trump Advocates Legalization of Illegal Aliens, I Won't Vote For Him

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Donald Trump just met with a large group of Hispanics. After the meeting, when campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, was asked by Dana Bash of CNN, if he still proposes mass deportation, she answered by saying "to be determined"

Huh ? The fundamental policy of the Trump campaign from the beginning, which got Trump steamrolled over such amnesyites as Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, was mass deportation of illegal aliens. It was what millions of Republicans admired and voted for in the primaries. It is the right thing to do, and it would be a travesty of justice against American workers and ALL Americans to grant amnesty to illegals - which I define as anything less than mass deportation of EVERY illegal alien, and that includes white, European illegal aliens as well as Hispanics or Blacks.

So where in hell did "to be determined" come from ? This is something that was ALREADY determined. It was determined at the beginning of this campaign, and all through it, that decades of lawbreakers would finally be brought to justice and get kicked out of the country as the law provides. What a huge disappointment if Trump flip-flops on this. Stay the course, Donald, and explain to American Hispanic voters why this mass deportation is good for THEM as well as anybody else.

You can't say "legalization" of illegal aliens. The correct phrase would be legalization of illegal immigration. Your title has all kinds of connotations, of white slavery, smuggling and status as a person.

What I heard him say is that the bad ones get shown the door and the ones not causing problems need to go through a legalization process. It's the realization that deporting 11 million illegals isn't going to happen. Many have kids and some of their kids have had kids.

You can't say "legalization" of illegal aliens. The correct phrase would be legalization of illegal immigration. Your title has all kinds of connotations, of white slavery, smuggling and status as a person.
FALSE! The term illegal aliens is 100% correct, and has NO connotations other than 2 things . That the people are aliens (they are), and that they are here illegally (they are). Simple as that.

Sure he can. Aliens are not necessary creatures from outer space or other dimensions. Many of those connotations are simply wrong due to ignorance of the definition of alien.

Donald Trump just met with a large group of Hispanics. After the meeting, when campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, was asked by Dana Bash of CNN, if he still proposes mass deportation, she answered by saying "to be determined"

Huh ? The fundamental policy of the Trump campaign from the beginning, which got Trump steamrolled over such amnesyites as Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, was mass deportation of illegal aliens. It was what millions of Republicans admired and voted for in the primaries. It is the right thing to do, and it would be a travesty of justice against American workers and ALL Americans to grant amnesty to illegals - which I define as anything less than mass deportation of EVERY illegal alien, and that includes white, European illegal aliens as well as Hispanics or Blacks.

So where in hell did "to be determined" come from ? This is something that was ALREADY determined. It was determined at the beginning of this campaign, and all through it, that decades of lawbreakers would finally be brought to justice and get kicked out of the country as the law provides. What a huge disappointment if Trump flip-flops on this. Stay the course, Donald, and explain to American Hispanic voters why this mass deportation is good for THEM as well as anybody else.

So you're okay with people being deported who were in this country since they were a kid? Or people who have literally dedicated their lives to working here in America and raising productive members of society?

Yes they should have come into the country through the legal route. But it's not easy for South Americans to get visas here and when you're living in a craphole country you do whatever it takes to leave that place even if it involves being an illegal.

What I heard him say is that the bad ones get shown the door and the ones not causing problems need to go through a legalization process. It's the realization that deporting 11 million illegals isn't going to happen. Many have kids and some of their kids have had kids.
So what, if they have kids ? Let them take their kids back to their home country, when they leave. Let them all go together.

Same here I just won't vote. I'll be living in a swing state by then as well and he will need every vote he can get in the swing states. Absolutely ZERO allowing illegals to stay grow a set and so as Ike did and deport them!

Build the wall!!!!!

He already said the wall was just a suggestion. He's not going to deport 11 million Mexicans, and he's not going to ban Muslims from the country. Every promise he made to get the nomination has been broken. So what reason is there to vote for him now?

So you're okay with people being deported who were in this country since they were a kid? Or people who have literally dedicated their lives to working here in America and raising productive members of society?

Yes they should have come into the country through the legal route. But it's not easy for South Americans to get visas here and when you're living in a craphole country you do whatever it takes to leave that place even if it involves being an illegal.
None of those things validates them disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well), and coming here and inflicting the long list of harms upon the American people that they do. Yes, of course I'm OK with deporting ALL illegal aliens. Anything less would be unfair and an improper imposition on the American people.

You mean trump lied to his base to get votes? How can this be.

Kellyann will have Trump kissing RINO ass so fast your head will spin. Believe me. His ass kissing endeavors will be uuuuge.

Ahhh, the same exact plan of Obama's....

:D

Yes!! Stick to your guns, nutbags! Don't let Trump get away with his amnesty program!
Let's not jump the gun. He hasn't said he wants to go to amnesty. He did say he's not flip-flopping. We will know where this stands within a week or 2.

None of those things validates them disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well), and coming here and inflicting the long list of harms upon the American people that they do. Yes, of course I'm OK with deporting ALL illegal aliens. Anything less would be unfair and an improper imposition on the American people.

What exact harm has an illegal immigrant done to you? You're just spitting out the usual rhetoric about the suppose harm illegals have done to Americans.

Forum List

Back