If Trump Attacks and Takes Out Kim Jong Un in North Korea...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.
It will be like a stupid rat with a gold combover, biting the biggest chunk of bait on a rat trap ever. N. Korea is China's red cape in a bullfight we should recede from until our economy actually recovers; not just on paper....literally...in the case of the US dollar.

The Alt Right is afraid of North Korea? My my. Yet you were all yelling at Obama? My my.

It will be like a stupid rat with a gold combover, biting the biggest chunk of bait on a rat trap ever. N. Korea is China's red cape in a bullfight we should recede from until our economy actually recovers; not just on paper....literally...in the case of the US dollar.

There are points of no return. You either stop them before they get it, or you get stuck in a stalemate with a country capable of creating a nuclear war.

So you want the United States to go to war with North Korea?

They don't want or have nukes....Libs too me so

I take it you didn't see Trump's latest tweet?

Just another lib mess they now switch positions on.. Trump has said China should handle it......If China was smart they would.....Be a huge boost to their theater diplomatic efforts

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.

Just another lib mess they now switch positions on.. Trump has said China should handle it......If China was smart they would.....Be a huge boost to their theater diplomatic efforts

Again, did you read his latest tweets??? He literally said that despite China not doing something about it despite taking money and jobs from the U.S., North Korea would not get Nuclear ICBMs.

Btw Iran is developing ICBMs.....Gee wonder what those are for ........

Please keep this on topic, we are talking about North Korea and Kim Jong Un getting nukes. He has literally threatened to use them on the U.S. and spread propaganda tapes showing U.S. cities being destroyed in flames.

Maybe you should have been concerned a decade ago when we warned us about this......And just as soon as does something you'll change over to your warmonger war crimes meme.......llllmmmaaaoooo

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.

Certainly Kim Jong having a nuke ICBM is scary. But that is rather wishful thinking.

If you are wrong- Seoul would be destroyed, the United States would be embroiled in a nasty war(ever read about the Korean War we were in ?), and North Korea could end up using its nukes on Japan or South Korea.

Maybe you should have been concerned a decade ago when we warned us about this......And just as soon as does something you'll change over to your warmonger war crimes meme.......llllmmmaaaoooo

So you side with Putin and Russia in the hacking scandal, and you don't care if a country that has directly threatened the U.S. develops nukes. You sir, are not an American.

Certainly Kim Jong having a nuke ICBM is scary. But that is rather wishful thinking.

If you are wrong- Seoul would be destroyed, the United States would be embroiled in a nasty war(ever read about the Korean War we were in ?), and North Korea could end up using its nukes on Japan or South Korea.

There is already widespread stuff going on where money is being written on with propaganda for overthrowing Jong Un. Now is the right time to do it.

You must live on the west coast

Forum List

Back