If Trump Attacks and Takes Out Kim Jong Un in North Korea...

Btw Iran is developing ICBMs.....Gee wonder what those are for ........

Please keep this on topic, we are talking about North Korea and Kim Jong Un getting nukes. He has literally threatened to use them on the U.S. and spread propaganda tapes showing U.S. cities being destroyed in flames.
so what? why does the Us deserve nuclear weapons but nobody else does?

Americans threaten too use them all the time even against countries that are much smaller and could never win in any war. Yet your upset that north korea threatens too use them against an imperialist power with a military larger than the next 15 countries combined?

Please keep this on topic, we are talking about North Korea and Kim Jong Un getting nukes. He has literally threatened to use them on the U.S. and spread propaganda tapes showing U.S. cities being destroyed in flames.
It is on topic as it's a replay of Norks courtesy of dems

Trump is a Democrat now?
Democrats created both of these threats....Fact.....

Americans threaten too use them all the time even against countries that are much smaller and could never win in any war. Yet your upset that north korea threatens too use them against an imperialist power with a military larger than the next 15 countries combined?

WHY? Does the U.S. feed people they don't like to dogs? Do they line up politicians and shoot them into pieces with air plane machine guns? Do you even have a fucking clue what kind of person would be getting those nukes?

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.

So you want the United States to go to war with North Korea?

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.
Really? You think it would not be a war if we took military action against the nation that has the largest standing military on the planet? The most extensive artillery capabilities on the planet?

How many people should be killed before you would consider it a war?

What an asinine thing to say - that you would only take Trump seriously if he starts a war of choice.

Case you didn't notice lib op is warmongering

Trump is a Democrat now?

They did? Are you fucking nuts? That family has been in power for what? A hundred years?

You must live on the west coast
If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.

No, I live in Kentucky, but I don't want to see the U.S. hit with a nuke and have tens of thousands of people killed.
but your fine seeing north korea get hit with a nuclear weapon? Or iran or syria or what about the millions of iraqis that americans have killed without nuclear weapons because they were afraid saddam had them?

So you want the United States to go to war with North Korea?

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.
Really? You think it would not be a war if we took military action against the nation that has the largest standing military on the planet? The most extensive artillery capabilities on the planet?

How many people should be killed before you would consider it a war?

What an asinine thing to say - that you would only take Trump seriously if he starts a war of choice.

Have you actually studied their military? They have SCUD missiles... they have artillery that is from the Cold War... They have Subs that are ancient. Their military would flip faster than Saddam's army. Iraq had what? The third largest army in the world before we attacked them?

They don't want or have nukes....Libs too me so

I take it you didn't see Trump's latest tweet?
They don't want or have nukes....Libs too me so

I take it you didn't see Trump's latest tweet?
Just another lib mess they now switch positions on.. Trump has said China should handle it......If China was smart they would.....Be a huge boost to their theater diplomatic efforts

Again, did you read his latest tweets??? He literally said that despite China not doing something about it despite taking money and jobs from the U.S., North Korea would not get Nuclear ICBMs.

If there's one thing we know about drumpf is that he's all show and no go. He blusters but it means nothing.

Or at least it hasn't meant anything for the past 70 years. I guess that could change - along with him becoming "precedential".

15192604_1362289783784316_8232844989645369602_n.jpg

Trump is a Democrat now?

They did? Are you fucking nuts? That family has been in power for what? A hundred years?
You really are ignorant of recent history my god

Nothing like watching a brainless, yet self-righteous liberal idiot trying to look smug as he hammers a spike through his own eye.

No, I live in Kentucky, but I don't want to see the U.S. hit with a nuke and have tens of thousands of people killed.
but your fine seeing north korea get hit with a nuclear weapon? Or iran or syria or what about the millions of iraqis that americans have killed without nuclear weapons because they were afraid saddam had them?

Excuse me? Can you show in my posts where I said use a nuke on North Korea?

Case you didn't notice lib op is warmongering
yeah i dont care, unlike you im not a hack

Trump is a Democrat now?

You really are ignorant of recent history my god

They have been in power since 1948...

Nothing like watching a brainless, yet self-righteous liberal idiot trying to look smug as he hammers a spike through his own eye.
was that a poem? fuck off

Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north korea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north norea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

You just showed your ignorance with the "Than with what" comment.

Well we did bomb the heck out of NK in 1950, bombed everything, why would you want to do that again? Why do you want war? He is not going to attack us.

Forum List

Back