If Trump Attacks and Takes Out Kim Jong Un in North Korea...

I doubt if Trump actually wants to attack North Korea. Don't forget that democrat icon (give 'em hell) Harry Truman wasted about 50,000 Troops in the "forgotten war" and we ended up where we started after three years. Republican Trump is smarter and slicker than the best democrats could come up with in the 20th century. Trump will accomplish stuff that Hussein only dreamed of.

You just showed your ignorance with the "Than with what" comment.
another war maybe? a draft? Americans killed millions of koreans in the korean war a hell of alot more than 1 nuclear bomb would kill. The sanctions and embargoes have killed millions over decades as well just as they did in Iraq. If anyone can't be trusted with any weapons at all its Americans

Hey numbnuts, do you know how many people died out of the entire coalition forces during Desert Storm? 200. You know how many people would die from one nuclear ICBM hitting the west coast?
the following sanctions killed 500,000 children alone and the war didnt end if you haven't noticed the iraq war is still going on

That's not the same war... and if Bush Sr. would have gotten Saddam out of power the first war we wouldn't be in the position we are in today. That's why Kim Jong Un has to be taken out of power.
thats most infantile revisionist response ive ever heard. Do you have any sources? you know what dont bother...... this is nothing but warmongering out of fear. We are still in Iraq ......do you want to be in north korea for the next few decades? do you want trump too draft americans to go fight this war? will you volunteer, will your children? or are you just talking shit because you saw a scary news report about north korea recently?

Again Mr. bloodthirsty american I ask who's next after North Korea? Pakistan has nukes and they were hiding osama bin laden? What about Iran?

We wouldn't be there but there long at all. Do some fucking homework and then come back and talk to me.

Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north norea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

You just showed your ignorance with the "Than with what" comment.
another war maybe? a draft? Americans killed millions of koreans in the korean war a hell of alot more than 1 nuclear bomb would kill. The sanctions and embargoes have killed millions over decades as well just as they did in Iraq. If anyone can't be trusted with any weapons at all its Americans

Hey numbnuts, do you know how many people died out of the entire coalition forces during Desert Storm? 200. You know how many people would die from one nuclear ICBM hitting the west coast?
the following sanctions killed 500,000 children alone and the war didnt end if you haven't noticed the iraq war is still going on

What would you do, just let the crazy guy keep going until he makes a strong enough missile?..
Trump has missiles already and thats scary enough

That's not the same war... and if Bush Sr. would have gotten Saddam out of power the first war we wouldn't be in the position we are in today. That's why Kim Jong Un has to be taken out of power.
thats most infantile revisionist response ive ever heard. Do you have any sources? you know what dont bother...... this is nothing but warmongering out of fear. We are still in Iraq ......do you want to be in north korea for the next few decades? do you want trump too draft americans to go fight this war? will you volunteer, will your children? or are you just talking shit because you saw a scary news report about north korea recently?

Again Mr. bloodthirsty american I ask who's next after North Korea? Pakistan has nukes and they were hiding osama bin laden? What about Iran?

We wouldn't be there but there long at all. Do some fucking homework and then come back and talk to me.
says george bush

says george bush

FYI, when I signed up for the Marine Corps in 2003, we were at war. So put that shit in your back pocket.

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.
Problem here is China.

China doesn't want the US on its borders, therefore it won't allow North Korea to fall.

Really? You think it would not be a war if we took military action against the nation that has the largest standing military on the planet? The most extensive artillery capabilities on the planet?

How many people should be killed before you would consider it a war?

What an asinine thing to say - that you would only take Trump seriously if he starts a war of choice.

Have you actually studied their military? They have SCUD missiles... they have artillery that is from the Cold War... They have Subs that are ancient. Their military would flip faster than Saddam's army. Iraq had what? The third largest army in the world before we attacked them?
No, they would not 'flip' faster than Iraq. We would not lose, that is for sure but it would cost tens of thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Iraq should have taught you at LEAST that much - war is ugly and results in massive bloodshed. It ALWAYS results in massive bloodshed.

No, it wouldn't be that bad at all. We would just do the same thing we did with Iraq in the first war. You drop some bombs and shoot some cruise missiles... then you launch a ground campaign and guys will be surrendering right and left.
So, no. You have not learned from the various wars that have broken out in the last 20 years what war actually means.

You know that the first Iraq 'war' did one thing that NONE of the bush and beyond military actions have done - it left the current government (and its leader) INTACT. All of the Bush conflicts and beyond have done the same thing - removed the current power base. ALL have been absolute disasters and have cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives in Iraq alone.

While you sit in the comfort of your own home eating Cheetos, there will be real people out there bleeding and dying. It will last years and at its conclusion you will have a nation broken and a people ripped apart by warring political factions, hundreds of thousands dead and an existing nuclear arsenal that will be unaccounted for and in the hands of radicals. Over and over again we have made the exact same mistake in the ME that you are actively advocating for. It shows a massive and utter ignorance of what war is as well as the consequences of uprooting foreign governments.

Exactly dumbass...that's why I said they have to get Kim Jong Un out of power... NOT LIKE THEY DID AT THE END OF DESERT STORM.
You should be careful calling people dumb ass when you are being an utter idiot.

They did not remove Saddam after desert storm - 298 US casualties

Bush removes him - over 200K Iraqi's killed, over 4k US casualties and the nation is still in turmoil

Do you not understand WHY we are still there when we were able to walk away after Desert Storm? It is because the political power base REMAINED.

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.
Problem here is China.

China doesn't want the US on its borders, therefore it won't allow North Korea to fall.

China isn't going to risk troops for Kim Jong Un, they don't want a nut with nukes and ICBMs on their border either.

Have you actually studied their military? They have SCUD missiles... they have artillery that is from the Cold War... They have Subs that are ancient. Their military would flip faster than Saddam's army. Iraq had what? The third largest army in the world before we attacked them?
No, they would not 'flip' faster than Iraq. We would not lose, that is for sure but it would cost tens of thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Iraq should have taught you at LEAST that much - war is ugly and results in massive bloodshed. It ALWAYS results in massive bloodshed.

No, it wouldn't be that bad at all. We would just do the same thing we did with Iraq in the first war. You drop some bombs and shoot some cruise missiles... then you launch a ground campaign and guys will be surrendering right and left.
So, no. You have not learned from the various wars that have broken out in the last 20 years what war actually means.

You know that the first Iraq 'war' did one thing that NONE of the bush and beyond military actions have done - it left the current government (and its leader) INTACT. All of the Bush conflicts and beyond have done the same thing - removed the current power base. ALL have been absolute disasters and have cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives in Iraq alone.

While you sit in the comfort of your own home eating Cheetos, there will be real people out there bleeding and dying. It will last years and at its conclusion you will have a nation broken and a people ripped apart by warring political factions, hundreds of thousands dead and an existing nuclear arsenal that will be unaccounted for and in the hands of radicals. Over and over again we have made the exact same mistake in the ME that you are actively advocating for. It shows a massive and utter ignorance of what war is as well as the consequences of uprooting foreign governments.

Exactly dumbass...that's why I said they have to get Kim Jong Un out of power... NOT LIKE THEY DID AT THE END OF DESERT STORM.
You should be careful calling people dumb ass when you are being an utter idiot.

Bush removes him - over 200K Iraqi's killed, over 4k US casualties and the nation is still in turmoil

Do you not understand WHY we are still there when we were able to walk away after Desert Storm? It is because the political power base REMAINED.

DUMBASS.... I said that was the mistake they made... NOT removing Saddam after Desert Storm. Can you read?

says george bush

FYI, when I signed up for the Marine Corps in 2003, we were at war. So put that shit in your back pocket.
did you get a kill?

-------------------------------------------------------- yep . they are called CONVERTS Sur and all YOU other lefties , its amusing to see Sur !!

N Korea has nearly everything they have pointed at Seoul, not sure there is any way to attack NKorea without some pretty massive collateral damage. N Korea's people are the most indoctrinated population in the world, we would have to kill so many of them to pacify the place that anything that resembles victory would also resemble genocide.

says george bush

did you get a kill?

No, and I didn't sign up to kill anyone. I signed up to serve my country and protect Americans, not to kill people. So go fuck yourself with that nonsense.

Problem here is China.

China isn't going to risk troops for Kim Jong Un, they don't want a nut with nukes and ICBMs on their border either.

china is allies with north korea..... you do know there is no such country as north korea right? Its just korea

-------------------------------------------------------- yep . they are called CONVERTS Sur and all YOU other lefties , its amusing to see Sur !!

Whatever pismoe...you commie fuck. All you care about is trying to cause shit here and act like it matters to you when you aren't even an American. You could care less if tens/hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens died in a nuke.

N Korea has nearly everything they have pointed at Seoul, not sure there is any way to attack NKorea without some pretty massive collateral damage. N Korea's people are the most indoctrinated population in the world, we would have to kill so many of them to pacify the place that anything that resembles victory would also resemble genocide.
------------------------------------------------- MAYBE , might find out Occupied !!

DUMBASS.... I said that was the mistake they made... NOT removing Saddam after Desert Storm. Can you read?
Yes I can read.

You are still being an idiot here. The entire reason that Desert Storm did not have the same fallout that occurred the second time we went there was BECAUSE he was never removed. Had he been removed the first time, Desert Storm would have turned into what we have now - just earlier. A massive occupation with hundreds of thousands dead.

Problem here is China.

china is allies with north korea..... you do know there is no such country as north korea right? Its just korea

China is only allies with North Korea because they get slave labor and mineral and coal from them. They don't like Kim Jong Un. Do some fucking research.

says george bush

did you get a kill?

No, and I didn't sign up to kill anyone. I signed up to serve my country and protect Americans, not to kill people. So go fuck yourself with that nonsense.
your advocating war dumbass what do you mean you dont want to kill people? you go fuck yourself

besides 2/3rds of the military never sees any action you were probably an accountant

Yes I can read.

You are still being an idiot here. The entire reason that Desert Storm did not have the same fallout that occurred the second time we went there was BECAUSE he was never removed. Had he been removed the first time, Desert Storm would have turned into what we have now - just earlier. A massive occupation with hundreds of thousands dead.

Wrong... the only reason more people died the second time is because we left him in power the first time.

Forum List

Back