If Trump Attacks and Takes Out Kim Jong Un in North Korea...

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.

So you want the United States to go to war with North Korea?

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.
Really? You think it would not be a war if we took military action against the nation that has the largest standing military on the planet? The most extensive artillery capabilities on the planet?

How many people should be killed before you would consider it a war?

What an asinine thing to say - that you would only take Trump seriously if he starts a war of choice.

Have you actually studied their military? They have SCUD missiles... they have artillery that is from the Cold War... They have Subs that are ancient. Their military would flip faster than Saddam's army. Iraq had what? The third largest army in the world before we attacked them?
No, they would not 'flip' faster than Iraq. We would not lose, that is for sure but it would cost tens of thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Iraq should have taught you at LEAST that much - war is ugly and results in massive bloodshed. It ALWAYS results in massive bloodshed.

If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.

Well we did bomb the heck out of NK in 1950, bombed everything, why would you want to do that again? Why do you want war? He is not going to attack us.

He's dumb and crazy enough to. All that country needs is him removed from power. There would barely be a war.

I don't think it would be a war. I think it would be more like Desert Storm where the soldiers would be surrendering right and left... and then we could just remove him from power and get rid of their weapons. Something needs to be done. If you are scared to have Trump with the Nuclear Football, you should be absolutely terrified for Kim Jong Un to have a nuclear ICBM.
My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

Really? You think it would not be a war if we took military action against the nation that has the largest standing military on the planet? The most extensive artillery capabilities on the planet?

What an asinine thing to say - that you would only take Trump seriously if he starts a war of choice.

Have you actually studied their military? They have SCUD missiles... they have artillery that is from the Cold War... They have Subs that are ancient. Their military would flip faster than Saddam's army. Iraq had what? The third largest army in the world before we attacked them?
No, they would not 'flip' faster than Iraq. We would not lose, that is for sure but it would cost tens of thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Iraq should have taught you at LEAST that much - war is ugly and results in massive bloodshed. It ALWAYS results in massive bloodshed.

No, it wouldn't be that bad at all. We would just do the same thing we did with Iraq in the first war. You drop some bombs and shoot some cruise missiles... then you launch a ground campaign and guys will be surrendering right and left.

You must live on the west coast

No, I live in Kentucky, but I don't want to see the U.S. hit with a nuke and have tens of thousands of people killed.
but your fine seeing north korea get hit with a nuclear weapon? Or iran or syria or what about the millions of iraqis that americans have killed without nuclear weapons because they were afraid saddam had them?

Excuse me? Can you show in my posts where I said use a nuke on North Korea?
Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north norea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

You just showed your ignorance with the "Than with what" comment.
another war maybe? a draft? Americans killed millions of koreans in the korean war a hell of alot more than 1 nuclear bomb would kill. The sanctions and embargoes have killed millions over decades as well just as they did in Iraq. If anyone can't be trusted with any weapons at all its Americans

You must live on the west coast

No, I live in Kentucky, but I don't want to see the U.S. hit with a nuke and have tens of thousands of people killed.
but your fine seeing north korea get hit with a nuclear weapon? Or iran or syria or what about the millions of iraqis that americans have killed without nuclear weapons because they were afraid saddam had them?

Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north korea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

We were going to nuke them in 1950 or 51. He is nervous, he seen what happened to Iraq and Libya when they gave up their weapons. I say let him have them, he is not going to attack first, and he doesn't have nuclear warheads that can reach us, he is no threat to us. I agree leave them alone.

Kim Jong Un is a crazy ass who looks like he doesn't feel any emotions with his stature .. He is scarier that shit and I do think that he is very capable of killing millions if he had the chance.
I do hope Trump focuses on him.

No, it wouldn't be that bad at all. We would just do the same thing we did with Iraq in the first war. You drop some bombs and shoot some cruise missiles... then you launch a ground campaign and guys will be surrendering right and left.
how many millions more do you need dead so you can feel safe? whos next after north Korea? pakistan maybe?

Americans threaten too use nukes on north korea all the time, so by saying its okay for america to have them and not north korea i assume your okay with north norea being nuked. Especially since you want them to be "stopped by trump" if not stopped with nukes, than with what?

another war maybe? a draft? Americans killed millions of koreans in the korean war a hell of alot more than 1 nuclear bomb would kill. The sanctions and embargoes have killed millions over decades as well just as they did in Iraq. If anyone can't be trusted with any weapons at all its Americans

Hey numbnuts, do you know how many people died out of the entire coalition forces during Desert Storm? 200. You know how many people would die from one nuclear ICBM hitting the west coast?

Wow, do you need a padded cell, you sound like a mass murderer.

Kim Jong Un is a crazy ass who looks like he doesn't feel any emotions with his stature .. He is scarier that shit and I do think that he is very capable of killing millions if he had the chance.
I do hope Trump focuses on him.
you just described trump perfectly

Hey numbnuts, do you know how many people died out of the entire coalition forces during Desert Storm? 200. You know how many people would die from one nuclear ICBM hitting the west coast?
the following sanctions killed 500,000 children alone and the war didnt end if you haven't noticed the iraq war is still going on

It actually sounds like a good plan, how else would you go after this lunatic?

the following sanctions killed 500,000 children alone and the war didnt end if you haven't noticed the iraq war is still going on

That's not the same war... and if Bush Sr. would have gotten Saddam out of power the first war we wouldn't be in the position we are in today. That's why Kim Jong Un has to be taken out of power.

So, no. You have not learned from the various wars that have broken out in the last 20 years what war actually means.

You know that the first Iraq 'war' did one thing that NONE of the bush and beyond military actions have done - it left the current government (and its leader) INTACT. All of the Bush conflicts and beyond have done the same thing - removed the current power base. ALL have been absolute disasters and have cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives in Iraq alone.

While you sit in the comfort of your own home eating Cheetos, there will be real people out there bleeding and dying. It will last years and at its conclusion you will have a nation broken and a people ripped apart by warring political factions, hundreds of thousands dead and an existing nuclear arsenal that will be unaccounted for and in the hands of radicals. Over and over again we have made the exact same mistake in the ME that you are actively advocating for. It shows a massive and utter ignorance of what war is as well as the consequences of uprooting foreign governments.

It actually sounds like a good plan, how else would you go after this lunatic?
trump is the only lunatic the world needs protecting from

What would you do, just let the crazy guy keep going until he makes a strong enough missile?..

How the hell is that a mass murderer? You only bomb and shoot missiles at priority targets. We have already seen we have precision bombs and missiles that can cause very little civilian causalities compared to the infrastructure damage it does to military installations.

So, no. You have not learned from the various wars that have broken out in the last 20 years what war actually means.

You know that the first Iraq 'war' did one thing that NONE of the bush and beyond military actions have done - it left the current government (and its leader) INTACT. All of the Bush conflicts and beyond have done the same thing - removed the current power base. ALL have been absolute disasters and have cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives in Iraq alone.

While you sit in the comfort of your own home eating Cheetos, there will be real people out there bleeding and dying. It will last years and at its conclusion you will have a nation broken and a people ripped apart by warring political factions, hundreds of thousands dead and an existing nuclear arsenal that will be unaccounted for and in the hands of radicals. Over and over again we have made the exact same mistake in the ME that you are actively advocating for. It shows a massive and utter ignorance of what war is as well as the consequences of uprooting foreign governments.

Exactly dumbass...that's why I said they have to get Kim Jong Un out of power... NOT LIKE THEY DID AT THE END OF DESERT STORM.

BTW... when people volunteer for the military, they know they may end up in war. They don't sign up for it thinking they are going on vacation for 4 years.

That's not the same war... and if Bush Sr. would have gotten Saddam out of power the first war we wouldn't be in the position we are in today. That's why Kim Jong Un has to be taken out of power.
thats the most infantile revisionist response ive ever heard. Do you have any sources? you know what dont bother...... this is nothing but warmongering out of fear. We are still in Iraq ......do you want to be in north korea for the next few decades? do you want trump too draft americans to go fight this war? will you volunteer, will your children? or are you just talking shit because you saw a scary news report about north korea recently?

Again Mr. bloodthirsty american I ask who's next after North Korea? Pakistan has nukes and they were hiding osama bin laden? What about Iran?

Forum List

Back