If Trump Attacks and Takes Out Kim Jong Un in North Korea...

You should be careful calling people dumb ass when you are being an utter idiot.

They did not remove Saddam after desert storm - 298 US casualties

Bush removes him - over 200K Iraqi's killed, over 4k US casualties and the nation is still in turmoil

Do you not understand WHY we are still there when we were able to walk away after Desert Storm? It is because the political power base REMAINED.

DUMBASS.... I said that was the mistake they made... NOT removing Saddam after Desert Storm. Can you read?
Yes I can read.

You are still being an idiot here. The entire reason that Desert Storm did not have the same fallout that occurred the second time we went there was BECAUSE he was never removed. Had he been removed the first time, Desert Storm would have turned into what we have now - just earlier. A massive occupation with hundreds of thousands dead.

Wrong... the only reason more people died the second time is because we left him in power the first time.
That is objectively false.

You cannot remove the political power base in a nation and not have drastic consequences for it. Such has been the case in Syria as well. Removing a government is very messy and VERY bloody - even more so when it is a foreign power doing so. Every time it happens, every single time, it results in horrors. When you walk into it without the fortitude to survive those horrors you get what we have in Syria and Iraq.

Even our own removal and replacement of our government was written in blood.

Wrong, at that time the people were perfect for change. If you talk to people that actually had dealings with the soldiers of Iraq that surrendered during Desert Storm, they just wanted to go home and be with their families, they didn't like Saddam, they feared him.
Yes, history is wrong because you are to ignorant to bother looking at it.

This display of idiocy is no longer worth my time/

You just showed your ignorance with the "Than with what" comment.
another war maybe? a draft? Americans killed millions of koreans in the korean war a hell of alot more than 1 nuclear bomb would kill. The sanctions and embargoes have killed millions over decades as well just as they did in Iraq. If anyone can't be trusted with any weapons at all its Americans

Hey numbnuts, do you know how many people died out of the entire coalition forces during Desert Storm? 200. You know how many people would die from one nuclear ICBM hitting the west coast?
the following sanctions killed 500,000 children alone and the war didnt end if you haven't noticed the iraq war is still going on

What would you do, just let the crazy guy keep going until he makes a strong enough missile?..
Trump has missiles already and thats scary enough

This guy doesn't seem to be intimidated with the amount of missiles that we have.

DUMBASS.... I said that was the mistake they made... NOT removing Saddam after Desert Storm. Can you read?
Yes I can read.

You are still being an idiot here. The entire reason that Desert Storm did not have the same fallout that occurred the second time we went there was BECAUSE he was never removed. Had he been removed the first time, Desert Storm would have turned into what we have now - just earlier. A massive occupation with hundreds of thousands dead.

Wrong... the only reason more people died the second time is because we left him in power the first time.
That is objectively false.

You cannot remove the political power base in a nation and not have drastic consequences for it. Such has been the case in Syria as well. Removing a government is very messy and VERY bloody - even more so when it is a foreign power doing so. Every time it happens, every single time, it results in horrors. When you walk into it without the fortitude to survive those horrors you get what we have in Syria and Iraq.

Even our own removal and replacement of our government was written in blood.

Wrong, at that time the people were perfect for change. If you talk to people that actually had dealings with the soldiers of Iraq that surrendered during Desert Storm, they just wanted to go home and be with their families, they didn't like Saddam, they feared him.
Yes, history is wrong because you are to ignorant to bother looking at it.

This display of idiocy is no longer worth my time/

Good run along, you are doing nothing but cluttering this thread with your nonsense and foolishness.

China is only allies with North Korea because they get slave labor and mineral and coal from them. They don't like Kim Jong Un. Do some fucking research.

That's nice. But they don't have to like Kim to be his ally, being they'd like a USA client state on their southern border even less.

It actually sounds like a good plan, how else would you go after this lunatic?

Use the same plan Truman successfully used to beat the Soviets. Contain them until they fall apart.

(I say "beat the Soviets" assuming that Trump doesn't surrender us completely to Russia, and thus give the Soviets the win in the cold war.)

N Korea has nearly everything they have pointed at Seoul, not sure there is any way to attack NKorea without some pretty massive collateral damage. N Korea's people are the most indoctrinated population in the world, we would have to kill so many of them to pacify the place that anything that resembles victory would also resemble genocide.
------------------------------------------------- MAYBE , might find out Occupied !!
Trump should be impeached if he is even halfway serious about attacking N Korea. He could get Seoul vaporized just suggesting it. The price of attacking N Korea has always been a massive counter-attack on Seoul, an attack they have been preparing for decades. Someone needs to make this clear before he gets S Korea blown up over some stupid tweet.
If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.
-------------------------------------------------------- yep . they are called CONVERTS Sur and all YOU other lefties , its amusing to see Sur !!

Whatever pismoe...you commie fuck. All you care about is trying to cause shit here and act like it matters to you when you aren't even an American. You could care less if tens/hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens died in a nuke.
------------------------------------- [chuckle] you are funny , you make me smile , especially when you get emotional Lew . That being said let me ask , do you live in an area that the 'norks' could hit ??

If I crack you up, then why do you report my posts when I bring up you aren't an American?

It doesn't matter if I live on the coast where it would be easy to hit with a nuke, Americans live there.
---------------------------------------------------- i don't care what you say about me , you crippled bear lover. You converting to be a Trump supporter because you fear the norks is only common sense especially if you and your bears or kids live on the West coast Lew . West coast is in range , from what i hear Lew !!

N Korea has nearly everything they have pointed at Seoul, not sure there is any way to attack NKorea without some pretty massive collateral damage. N Korea's people are the most indoctrinated population in the world, we would have to kill so many of them to pacify the place that anything that resembles victory would also resemble genocide.
------------------------------------------------- MAYBE , might find out Occupied !!
Trump should be impeached if he is even halfway serious about attacking N Korea. He could get Seoul vaporized just suggesting it. The price of attacking N Korea has always been a massive counter-attack on Seoul, an attack they have been preparing for decades. Someone needs to make this clear before he gets S Korea blown up over some stupid tweet.
If Trump follows his word and does something to stop Kim Jong Un and North Korea from finishing their nuclear ICBMs I might actually start to take him seriously as a President.
-------------------------------------------------------- yep . they are called CONVERTS Sur and all YOU other lefties , its amusing to see Sur !!

Whatever pismoe...you commie fuck. All you care about is trying to cause shit here and act like it matters to you when you aren't even an American. You could care less if tens/hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens died in a nuke.
------------------------------------- [chuckle] you are funny , you make me smile , especially when you get emotional Lew . That being said let me ask , do you live in an area that the 'norks' could hit ??

If I crack you up, then why do you report my posts when I bring up you aren't an American?

It doesn't matter if I live on the coast where it would be easy to hit with a nuke, Americans live there.
---------------------------------------------------- i don't care what you say about me , you crippled bear lover. You converting to be a Trump supporter because you fear the norks is only common sense especially if you and your bears or kids live on the West coast Lew . West coast is in range , from what i hear Lew !!

Please tell me where I became a Trump lover. I'll be waiting, you little commie coward.

The Alt Right is afraid of North Korea? My my. Yet you were all yelling at Obama? My my.
If North Korea gets ICBM's all of us should be afraid. Mutual destruction doesn't work with North Korea the top officials will survive any retaliation and they could care fucking less about the civilian population. They don't even need mid range missiles to hit Seoul the North has artillery that can hit it. There are somewhere around 25,000,000 people there would you want the US to stand by while NK nukes an ally ?

Please tell me where I became a Trump lover. I'll be waiting, you little commie coward.
---------------------------------------------- didn't say that you are a Trump lover , just said that it looks like you are gaining respect for the Trump and his thoughts on the norks , nuke war and war Lew . Like i said , you might live in a big city that the norks would like to maybe incinerate . How many widdle kids do you have Lew ??

---------------------------------------------- didn't say that you are a Trump lover , just said that it looks like you are gaining respect for the Trump and his thoughts on the norks , nuke war and war Lew . Like i said , you might live in a big city that the norks would like to maybe incinerate . How many widdle kids do you have Lew ??

No I don't live in a big city, but it doesn't matter to me as long as Americans would be in danger. What don't you understand about that? Maybe you should tell me what country you live in and I'll use Google translate so that I can put it into a language you'll understand.

i'm saying that you may be becoming a TRUMP convert , not a Trump lover Lew !!

-------------------------------------------------------- this is what you said Lew !!

-------------------------------------------------------- this is what you said Lew !!

I know what I said...I just said exactly that in the last post. Taking someone seriously as a President doesn't mean supporting them. I can't help it English is your second or third language.

They don't want or have nukes....Libs too me so

I take it you didn't see Trump's latest tweet?

Just another lib mess they now switch positions on.. Trump has said China should handle it......If China was smart they would.....Be a huge boost to their theater diplomatic efforts
Correct. China no more wants N Korea doing anything than they want to give up chop sticks...Any type of military conflict with N Korea would send the financial markets into a whrilpool tail spin. And over what? Some over stuffed despot who could not tie his shoes on a breezy day? Forget it.

and its cool , a slow conversion is fine as you get ready to vote for the Trump in 2020 . Its a big deal as i assume your voted obama and illary eh Lew .

Just another lib mess they now switch positions on.. Trump has said China should handle it......If China was smart they would.....Be a huge boost to their theater diplomatic efforts
Correct. China no more wants N Korea doing anything than they want to give up chop sticks...Any type of military conflict with N Korea would send the financial markets into a whrilpool tail spin. And over what? Some over stuffed despot who could not tie his shoes on a breezy day? Forget it.

Just like a child with a loaded gun is just as deadly as an adult with a loaded gun... a fucking loon with a nuclear weapon is deadly too... in fact he is more deadly.

and its cool , a slow conversion is fine as you get ready to vote for the Trump in 2020 . Its a big deal as i assume your voted obama and illary eh Lew .

You can believe all you want...and the number of times you'll be right is about as high as your IQ. Which isn't above ground level. But since you are a commie... I understand you don't get to believe anything on your own, you have to let your government tell you what to believe.

Btw Iran is developing ICBMs.....Gee wonder what those are for ........

Please keep this on topic, we are talking about North Korea and Kim Jong Un getting nukes. He has literally threatened to use them on the U.S. and spread propaganda tapes showing U.S. cities being destroyed in flames.
It is on topic as it's a replay of Norks courtesy of dems

Trump is a Democrat now?
Democrats created both of these threats....Fact.....
"Fake Fact"

Forum List

Back