If Trump becomes our nominee I have the perfect song for our convention...

Trump is the embodiment of everything you and every other right winger have advocated for years. Why did you change your mind after you finally got what you have been demanding?

• Banned
Trump is the embodiment of everything you and every other right winger have advocated for years. Why did you change your mind after you finally got what you have been demanding?
Stop projecting. It doesn't work since your light bulb burned out long ago anyhow

Trump was all over NBC Golf 2day & he not there. He in heads of commiev puke 24-7. All Trump touch turn 2 gold. Liberal nightmare. Winner 2day play w/Trump last Sat. 38 yr old never was finnally wins. Shell CEO on camera too.

Stop projecting. It doesn't work since your light bulb burned out long ago anyhow

Admit it. You have made a drastic change lately. What happened? Did actually seeing what you have been demanding scare you, or did the wizard finally give you a brain?

Possibly this one?

Lyrics:

Brain-storming habit-forming battle-warning weary
winsome actor spewing spineless chilling lines ---
the critics falling over to tell themselves he's boring
and really not an awful lot of fun.
Well who the hell can he be when he's never had V.D.,
and he doesn't even sit on toilet seats?
Court-jesting, never-resting --- he must be very cunning
to assume an air of dignity
and bless us all with his oratory prowess,
his lame-brained antics and his jumping in the air.
And every night his act's the same
and so it must be all a game of chess he's playing ---
``But you're wrong, Steve: you see, it's only solitaire.''

3CpVvk9.gif

Last edited:
  • Banned

Admit it. You have made a drastic change lately. What happened? Did actually seeing what you have been demanding scare you, or did the wizard finally give you a brain?
Wtf are you smoking? I've been anti Trump almost from the get go.

Yeah, we need a CFR, Trilateralist globalist POS like Hitlery running USA.INC...that's the ticket....you are one ignorant fuck....

But you've been pro- trump's goals from the get go too. Are you suddenly against a wall? Do you suddenly realize that the Yuuuuuuuuuge number of non-terrorist Muslims aren't our biggest problem? The only reason you don't like him is because he puts all the things you have always wanted in the bright light, instead of just insinuating what you want.

Yeah, we need a CFR, Trilateralist globalist POS like Hitlery running USA.INC...that's the ticket....you are one ignorant fuck....
Another unique snowflake that thinks not liking one candidate means you automatically like the other.

Here's your ribbon for being special!

Another unique snowflake that thinks not liking one candidate means you automatically like the other.

Two choices, dumb ass....

Two choices, dumb ass....
I bet the fruit stand blows your mind huh?

Apples, oranges.....Wait, Wtf is that? A strawberry you say?

Superbowl is on. Dale Smiths team didn't make it = Dale's mind blown

It's all fixed anyway...but it is obvious to me that Trump has gotten under the skin of the globalists that control both parties. They already made sure that Sanders popular vote over Hitlery didn't matter because she is their choice. Now the right side of the globalists are claiming that it's only the delegates that matter and not the will of the people. If that doesn't tell you that this whole election process has been a sham for decades to give you little people the impression that you have a say in how you are governed because they want you to continue keeping your nose to the grindstone. I see exactly what is going on and I doubt that you have the mental capacity to wrap your little programmed mind around it.

This is probably the song Republicans should get used to. Again. It's an oldey but a goodie and will bring back oh so many great memories for conservatives. Back when Dennis Miller was a progressive and actually opened for the Clintons. Why is flip-flopping a constant thread running through conservative thought one has to wonder.

Fast forward to today, put Hillary in a tux and Bill in a purple evening gown, and you have proven to conservatives that 1.21 gigawatts does in fact take you Back To The Future. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

Superbowl is on. Dale Smiths team didn't make it = Dale's mind blown

It's all fixed anyway...but it is obvious to me that Trump has gotten under the skin of the globalists that control both parties. They already made sure that Sanders popular vote over Hitlery didn't matter because she is their choice. Now the right side of the globalists are claiming that it's only the delegates that matter and not the will of the people. If that doesn't tell you that this whole election process has been a sham for decades to give you little people the impression that you have a say in how you are governed because they want you to continue keeping your nose to the grindstone. I see exactly what is going on and I doubt that you have the mental capacity to wrap your little programmed mind around it.
Yes I see. YOU believe that only two people are running for president and I have the mental issue. Let's not forget you just learned that strawberries were a fruit.

Forum List

Back