If Trump dies, who is the Republican nominee for President?

Since you won't tell us which state you live in (because you KNOW I'm going to slaughter you with actual statistics) you really can't back that up

What do state statistics have to do with anything? You going to tell someone who lives in Compton that CA is really nice? I already gave you statistics about by town, It is not just my town, we have others that have higher average incomes than most suburbs of Chicago. No surprise, we do have a slightly(very)higher overall state poverty rate than Illinois. That is due to a much higher African American population. Before you start with your “racism” nonsense again, the poverty rate among African Americans is actually slightly higher in Illinois than in my state. We have twice as many, so it stands to reason that would affect the overall poverty rate. It has nothing to do with racism, just straight up facts.

You live near Chicago. Are you dodging bullets on a nightly basis? Are you a Gangster Disciple or a Black P Stone Nation? I bet you have a tear drop tattoo and are only able to post when you are out on bail. Drug dealing can be very profitable, but it is illegal you know. Stay in the ghetto. I am sure it is beautiful. I love stereotyping...its fun.

I believe there has been a President who's died from illness while in office. But if Trump can beat Covid, then WE can beat Covid. This can unite the country reelecting Trump four more years if he's able to pull through this.

"......if Trump can beat...." Then he is the intelligent choice. He will have the antibodies in his system and will be immune. No need to worry about future uncertainty.

Immunity doesn't last forever maybe a couple months or so.

So says Dr Debbiedowner. Care to cite PROOF of that "Fact"? Until you do we'll all conclude you just made that up.

I believe there has been a President who's died from illness while in office. But if Trump can beat Covid, then WE can beat Covid. This can unite the country reelecting Trump four more years if he's able to pull through this.
LOL We're all praying ,,,,It is what it is

That's not true. Holy shit... For wanting to follow advise of scientists people don't pay much attention to them.

If immunity to this lasted forever there would be no need for a vaccine. Virus immunity is not the same as other diseases. Dumb shits don't pay much attention to scientists and doctors.

"If immunity to this lasted forever there would be no need for a vaccine"

Dumb Dr Debbiedowner strikes again. What a moronic statement. Yeah...what did we waste all that time and money for developing and administering MEASLES (In 1846, Peter Panum described the incubation period
of measles and lifelong immunity after recovery from the disease) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/meas.pdf
, SMALL POX, ( Smallpox infection survivors are known to have lifelong protection from reinfection. ) Immunity from Smallpox Vaccine Persists for Decades
just to name a few EFFECTIVE VACCINES
Bet you wish you could take it back.
1601824936220.gif
SMH

I already gave you statistics about by town, It is not just my town, we have others that have higher average incomes than most suburbs of Chicago.

So why not tell you what town you live in, and then we can go from there.

Oh, that's right, Because you live in some town in Jesusland that isn't all that.

That is due to a much higher African American population. Before you start with your “racism” nonsense again, the poverty rate among African Americans is actually slightly higher in Illinois than in my state.

But your racist ass won't say which state that is... I wonder why?

You live near Chicago. Are you dodging bullets on a nightly basis? Are you a Gangster Disciple or a Black P Stone Nation? I bet you have a tear drop tattoo and are only able to post when you are out on bail. Drug dealing can be very profitable, but it is illegal you know. Stay in the ghetto. I am sure it is beautiful. I love stereotyping...its fun.

Yup, you are totally not Racist, Cleetus. this is how they keep people in Jesusland done.. INstead of giving you stuff, they just let you know you have slightly more than the darkies.

That's not true. Holy shit... For wanting to follow advise of scientists people don't pay much attention to them.

If immunity to this lasted forever there would be no need for a vaccine. Virus immunity is not the same as other diseases. Dumb shits don't pay much attention to scientists and doctors.

Dumb Dr Debbiedowner strikes again. What a moronic statement. Yeah...what did we waste all that time and money for developing and administering MEASLES (In 1846, Peter Panum described the incubation period
of measles and lifelong immunity after recovery from the disease) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/meas.pdf
, SMALL POX, ( Smallpox infection survivors are known to have lifelong protection from reinfection. ) Immunity from Smallpox Vaccine Persists for Decades
View attachment 396977SMH

I guess your one dumb MF I said "to this" not measles, not polio and not smallpox. Do you have immunity from a cold which is the same family of viruses as Covid? Do you have immunity from the flu?

View attachment 396977SMH

I guess your one dumb MF I said "to this" not measles, not polio and not smallpox. Do you have immunity from a cold which is the same family of viruses as Covid? Do you have immunity from the flu?

Oh, excuse me, I called you Dr. when you are obviously the worlds leading authoritative epidemiologist that has completed clinical trials ahead of ALL other epidemiologists and you have difinitive proof that the worlds major pharmacutial companies are all wasting their time and money attempting to develop a worthless, ineffective vaccine that absolutely will not work. Who's the dumb MF? Do you have a mirror in your house? Go stand in front of it to get the answer to that question.
1601833791240.jpeg

Oh....and BTW....We are ALL waiting for that PROOF that a vaccine for "This" does not and will not work......
1601834062980.gif
.............Still Waiting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back