🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump does not get the 1237 and win on the first ballot....

If Ted Cruz wins the GOP nomination on the second or third ballot, will Trump run Third Party?

• Yes, he will.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • He will threaten to, but then back off.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • He will threaten to sue.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Too early to tell.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Who cares...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture?

That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain.

That would be why I said the 'Trump campaign' instead of 'Trump', genius.
That would be why you were wrong and why I corrected your dumb ass.

You are truly retarded. The guy who said was just hired by the TRUMP CAMPAIGN. Jesus Christ.

Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture? That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain. Waterboarding didn't meet the legal definition of torture and it was not widely used. It's a non issue for me. I do think Trump will run as a third party and probably should. It's a corrupt system and maybe they need a wake up call. People should be picking candidates, not a selected few. Same with the dems.
If waterboarding doesn't meet the the legal definition of torture, THAT'S corrupt. It certainly meets the physiological definition of torture. Legal fictions are an issue for me.
Except that Navy SEALS are trained with it and under the USMJ torture is not allowed. So there is that.

They are no longer trained with it

Waterboarding is considered as torture throughout the civilized world

CIA chief Brennan would not carry out waterboarding torture for Trump or Cruz

He will threaten, but like most of his threats it won't happen. If he was going to follow through heid be preparing to get his name on the ballot as a third party already

Trump never misses a chance to "get even"

He will not take one for the team if he has the most delegates and is refused the nomination

Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture?

That's a beauty.
Since liberals have eliminated every form of coercion known to man, as well as half the effective weapons in our arsenal, I don't see how this is bad at all. I suppose winning and victory and security are words the left truly hates. They prefer to win with words rather than deeds. Problem with that, it's all fantasy.

I think Trump will run third party even if he does win the GOP nomination.

That statement has a great deal of truth to it.

But please don't tell the RW Lunatics that want Donald to have his finger on the nuclear weapons button. Just want we need...a 70 year old spoiled rich kid in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. MOVE OVER KIM, DONALD IS COMING! You two should be happy together.
And Truman was what political party?

What a Lame Comment....

He will threaten, but like most of his threats it won't happen. If he was going to follow through heid be preparing to get his name on the ballot as a third party already

You are assuming Trump knows what the hell he is doing in the first place. That thought doesn't occur to him because he's a novice.

But please don't tell the RW Lunatics that want Donald to have his finger on the nuclear weapons button. Just want we need...a 70 year old spoiled rich kid in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. MOVE OVER KIM, DONALD IS COMING! You two should be happy together.

What a Lame Comment....
and your comment on the nuke button is asinine

I think Trump will feel cheated. He is already setting up his independent run by asserting that Ted is using Gestapo tactics to gain delegates. It is almost a certainty that Trump will not have the 1237 delegates needed for the GOP nomination. He dislikes Ted Cruz so much, I see him running Third Party just to gain his perceived revenge.
It's getting to be too late to stage a third party run and get onto all of the states, much less the big electoral prizes. As I understand it, Trump may not even be able to get onto the Texas ballot due to their rules. Plus, actually organizing a third party bid takes a lot of work and Trump has kinda just gotten by this race.

The GOP is between a rock and a hard place. I think they'll take the hit and not nominate him. At least they'd be able to retain the Senate that way.

I don't' see a way where we aren't screwed (by that I mean the GOP).

With either Trump or Cruz as the nominee going into the general, then Hillary or Bernie is the likely winner.

Larry Sabato (a well respected political professor at UVA) has 5 States in the tossup category and there is a well known impact of Presidential selection on down-ticket races. Many people tend to vote a party line. If they vote for Hillary/Bernie, then they are likely to vote for a Dem Senator. With 24 R's senators up for reelection v. only 10 D's - that will help the D's.

With Trump or Cruz igniting Dem voters to come out in higher numbers, that will impact down-ticket races also.

Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball » 2016 Senate

>>>>

That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain.

That would be why I said the 'Trump campaign' instead of 'Trump', genius.
That would be why you were wrong and why I corrected your dumb ass.

You are truly retarded. The guy who said was just hired by the TRUMP CAMPAIGN. Jesus Christ.
As the convention manager, not spokesperson for the campaign. You sniffed glue for too many years.

Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture? That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain. Waterboarding didn't meet the legal definition of torture and it was not widely used. It's a non issue for me. I do think Trump will run as a third party and probably should. It's a corrupt system and maybe they need a wake up call. People should be picking candidates, not a selected few. Same with the dems.
If waterboarding doesn't meet the the legal definition of torture, THAT'S corrupt. It certainly meets the physiological definition of torture. Legal fictions are an issue for me.
Except that Navy SEALS are trained with it and under the USMJ torture is not allowed. So there is that.

True, because he would be fired.

Next!

What a Lame Comment....

I think a majority of the sane voters in the Unites States feel the same way. Phrump does not have to composure of the self control to be in charge of weapons of mass destruction. You only need to listen to a few seconds of his talk on foreign policy. He is clueless and would be as dangerous as Kim with nuclear weapons.

I think Trump will feel cheated. He is already setting up his independent run by asserting that Ted is using Gestapo tactics to gain delegates. It is almost a certainty that Trump will not have the 1237 delegates needed for the GOP nomination. He dislikes Ted Cruz so much, I see him running Third Party just to gain his perceived revenge.
It's getting to be too late to stage a third party run and get onto all of the states, much less the big electoral prizes. As I understand it, Trump may not even be able to get onto the Texas ballot due to their rules. Plus, actually organizing a third party bid takes a lot of work and Trump has kinda just gotten by this race.

Trump would not be there to win. He would be there to spoil Cruz or whomever the GOP gives the nod. Plus his rabid supporters will want him on as many state tickets as possible. The GOP is screwed, either way.

What a Lame Comment....

I think a majority of the sane voters in the Unites States feel the same way. Phrump does not have to composure of the self control to be in charge of weapons of mass destruction. You only need to listen to a few seconds of his talk on foreign policy. He is clueless and would be as dangerous as Kim with nuclear weapons.
i-know-you-lying-but-continue.jpg

True, because he would be fired.

Next!

That's how Hitler put the Gestapo together.

Most states have sore looser laws which would prevent him from getting on the ballot. I think about 30. New York and California among them. Almost 400 ev votes involved. Third party wont go any where

What a Lame Comment....

The only ones that think he is great are rubes who want some kind of revenge about being left behind in education and modern culture and are petrified of the demographics going forward

I don't think anyone is stealing anything from anyone. They are the ones that decided to run under the guise of the duopoly..

What a Lame Comment....

View attachment 70948

So you are into Selfies! COOL!

Most states have sore looser laws which would prevent him from getting on the ballot. I think about 30. New York and California among them. Almost 400 ev votes involved. Third party wont go any where

It will just spoil the eventual GOP nominee. I can see the loony Trump supporters writing him in.

Forum List

Back