🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump does not get the 1237 and win on the first ballot....

If Ted Cruz wins the GOP nomination on the second or third ballot, will Trump run Third Party?

• Yes, he will.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, I won't.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • He will threaten to, but then back off.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • He will threaten to sue.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Too early to tell.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Who cares...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if Hillary will run 3rd party if she loses to Bernie, or will she just have him killed?
:muahaha:

Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture?

That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain. Waterboarding didn't meet the legal definition of torture and it was not widely used. It's a non issue for me.

I do think Trump will run as a third party and probably should. It's a corrupt system and maybe they need a wake up call. People should be picking candidates, not a selected few. Same with the dems.

Really?

CIA Chief: I'd Refuse Orders to Waterboard

Trump is the biggest joke a Presidential campaign has ever seen.

I do not believe he will run third party unless he accepts being Gary Johnson VP on the Libertarian Party. If he run third party he will be left off certain states because he will be past the deadline to file his candidacy as a third party candidate.

He will threaten and throw a major fit but he will stop short from carrying out his threat against the GOP...

Also the Democratic side need to watch itself because Sanders has been winning and if he get close enough his supporters could become as rabid as Trump voters which is not a great thing for Hillary Clinton but Sanders will not run third party and is most likely the Clinton VP choice to unite the Democratic Party instead...

I think Trump will feel cheated. He is already setting up his independent run by asserting that Ted is using Gestapo tactics to gain delegates. It is almost a certainty that Trump will not have the 1237 delegates needed for the GOP nomination. He dislikes Ted Cruz so much, I see him running Third Party just to gain his perceived revenge.
If he runs 3rd party, the gop may hold onto the Senate. I don't think he will though, and really hope he doesn't. I suspect he really doesn't have all that much loose cash, and doesn't want to spend his own money.

Trump's campaign is complaining about 'Gestapo' tactics while at the same time Trump is going around telling everyone how as president he'll expand the use of torture?

That's a beauty.
It was the convention manager that said it, but I know details hurt your brain. Waterboarding didn't meet the legal definition of torture and it was not widely used. It's a non issue for me.

I do think Trump will run as a third party and probably should. It's a corrupt system and maybe they need a wake up call. People should be picking candidates, not a selected few. Same with the dems.

Really?

CIA Chief: I'd Refuse Orders to Waterboard

Trump is the biggest joke a Presidential campaign has ever seen.
So he's a political hack, that figures. Yeah, his ass needs to hit the road the first day.

If waterboarding doesn't meet the the legal definition of torture, THAT'S corrupt. It certainly meets the physiological definition of torture. Legal fictions are an issue for me.
Except that Navy SEALS are trained with it and under the USMJ torture is not allowed. So there is that.
I guess you don't get the concept of legal fiction! Just because the SEALS use it and USMJ does not allow torture, doesn't mean it isn't. They've just defined it that way. Doesn't make it true. The only true tests are physiological and mental reactions to the procedure.

If waterboarding doesn't meet the the legal definition of torture, THAT'S corrupt. It certainly meets the physiological definition of torture. Legal fictions are an issue for me.
Except that Navy SEALS are trained with it and under the USMJ torture is not allowed. So there is that.
I guess you don't get the concept of legal fiction! Just because the SEALS use it and USMJ does not allow torture, doesn't mean it isn't. They've just defined it that way. Doesn't make it true. The only true tests are physiological and mental reactions to the procedure.
Wrong. But even if you were right it's a training procedure for our guys so not exactly the horror libs make it out to be. Granted, it would seem so to the limp wristed set.

Wrong. But even if you were right it's a training procedure for our guys so not exactly the horror libs make it out to be. Granted, it would seem so to the limp wristed set.
It's only not torture by definition, like when marijuana is legally listed as a narcotic, when it clearly isn't. LImp wristed? Tell this guy.

MMA Trainer Ed Clay Gets Waterboarded

It's only not torture by definition, like when marijuana is legally listed as a narcotic, when it clearly isn't. LImp wristed? Tell this guy.

MMA Trainer Ed Clay Gets Waterboarded
I think you've had too much weed.

Trump hates Cruz more than Hillary, and would seriously consider a third party run, just to make sure that Cruz loses. However, I suspect that, by then, he will have had his jollies about this whole thing, and just become another Palin. He will start working on a new reality show within weeks.

Not that it matters one way or the other. Neither of the GOP candidates will beat Hillary.

Trump hates Cruz more than Hillary, and would seriously consider a third party run, just to make sure that Cruz loses. However, I suspect that, by then, he will have had his jollies about this whole thing, and just become another Palin. He will start working on a new reality show within weeks.

Not that it matters one way or the other. Neither of the GOP candidates will beat Hillary.

what makes you think that old hag can beat either Cruz or Trump....?

what makes you think that old hag can beat either Cruz or Trump....?

Polls
Clinton2016.png

Polls don't mean anything. The election of President Mitt Romney taught us that. (-:

I think Cruz might have a shot.

It's does not matter.

He can't win as the GOP nominee.

He can't win as a 3rd party.

But, by the same token, it's easy to imagine Nutty Old Uncle Bernie running third party.

This could be the election of a lifetime! Or several hundred thousands of lifetimes depending on how violent it gets when The House of Representatives anoints a new "president"!

It's does not matter.

He can't win as the GOP nominee.

He can't win as a 3rd party.

Right. It'll be too hard to get on the ballot that late in the game, and a write-in campaign would be an impossibility for him particularly:

writein.jpg

Forum List

Back