If Trump fired the special prosecutor, how would Trumpsters react?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump philosophy is think big so he may just fire him in order to make a bigger controversy. I believe the man has no fear and is willing to risk it all.

Because of Mullers close ties to Comey he should withdraw as Special Counsel. There's a clear conflict of interest, unless Comey is not to be involved at all and that door has already closed..
No, no conflict of interest exists.

Trump magnifies hubris in his narrative, Trump Shrugged.

KJV Proverbs 16: 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Because of Mullers close ties to Comey he should withdraw as Special Counsel. There's a clear conflict of interest, unless Comey is not to be involved at all and that door has already closed..

Really, Comey was Mullers direct supervisor 2003-2005. So one or the other can't be involved. Which will it be?

Really, Comey was Mullers direct supervisor 2003-2005. So one or the other can't be involved. Which will it be?

Well, Comey has been fired so it will likely be he who is not investigating. Do try to keep up.

Really, Comey was Mullers direct supervisor 2003-2005. So one or the other can't be involved. Which will it be?.
Twelve years ago? Trump was Comey's and now Muller's supervisor if you want me to be as silly as you. No court would uphold your logic.

Well, Comey has been fired so it will likely be he who is not investigating. Do try to keep up.

You might want to keep up with the law and conflicts of interest.

Really, Comey was Mullers direct supervisor 2003-2005. So one or the other can't be involved. Which will it be?.
Twelve years ago? Trump was Comey's and now Muller's supervisor if you want me to be as silly as you. No court would uphold your logic.

They might uphold conflict of interest laws.

I'm fed up with watching Democrats and their collusive media humping dry holes in public, time for their bullshit to stop, Mueller should go and working class Americans should be represented and their taxes not wasted on squat and hate speech..

Only if Trump refunds the government his Florida golfing expenses and what it costs to keep his wife and kid in a different state. :rolleyes:

Do you really want to review the wasted taxes and doubling of the national debt during the Obama years... were talking Trillions here... :coffee:
Meanwhile, Trump's not lowering taxes.

He's not building his wall.

He's not keeping any Muslims out.

He's not repealing ObamaCare.

He hasn't defeated ISIS.

He hasn't locked up a Hillary.

He's doing very little he campaigned on.

You might want to keep up with the law and conflicts of interest.

Mueller was picked, and he accepted, despite his connections to Comey. And now, he's ramping up his team. Mueller's going nowhere unless Trump fires him.

The people that are into politics know that Mueller is a partisan dickhead and a good buddy of Comey. A member in good standing of The Swamp.

However, Heartland America doesn't give a shit because they are too busy making a living so that the asshole Liberals in government can take their money and give it away to the welfare queens.

Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller

I can predict the responses:

"Well, he's the president! He has that power!"

"There's nothing to investigate anyway!"

Right Trumpsters just think they know everything there is to know about the case.

1) How about Trump just let the investigation vindicate him if he has done no wrong doing?

2) Why aren't ANY congressional republicans backing him up on this?

Mueller is a Democrat hack appointed by an Obozo leftover and he's stacking his staff with leftist donors. Of course he should be fired!

The people that are into politics know that Mueller is a partisan dickhead and a good buddy of Comey. A member in good standing of The Swamp.

However, Heartland America doesn't give a shit because they are too busy making a living so that the asshole Liberals in government can take their money and give it away to the welfare queens.
quote-there-are-no-conservatives-in-the-united-states-the-united-states-does-not-have-a-conservative-noam-chomsky-122-26-65.jpg

Right Trumpsters just think they know everything there is to know about the case.

1) How about Trump just let the investigation vindicate him if he has done no wrong doing?

Maybe if you could point out what law was ever broken, we might support keeping a special prosecutor around. Even then, if a law was broken why can't the Feds handle it?

So far there is zilch, and it's a waste of taxpayer money. He'd do the country a favor by dismissing him.

Mueller is a Democrat hack appointed by an Obozo leftover and he's stacking his staff with leftist donors. Of course he should be fired!
As always, you rightards are woefully uninformed. Mueller is a registered Republican and was appointed director of the FBI by republican president.

Robert Mueller: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Getting nervous? :badgrin:

Maybe if you could point out what law was ever broken, we might support keeping a special prosecutor around. Even then, if a law was broken why can't the Feds handle it?

So far there is zilch, and it's a waste of taxpayer money. He'd do the country a favor by dismissing him.

Gawd I hope the Cheeto fires Mueller, it would be a GREAT day :)

If Trump fired the special prosecutor, how would Trumpsters react?

Let me get this straight.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

And then jumps into pointing our how baaaad Trump would be for that?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the liberals announce it's a shocking new scandal and begin making up what Republicans are saying about it... despite the fact that Republican's haven't said anything about it, since the liberals only just made it up??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever? :rolleyes-41:

David Frum is not and has never been a liberal. Frum is hard right.

His mother is a Canadian left-wing feminist icon. I've often wondered how she views her son's politics.

Trump should fire Mueller and anyone else who wants to pursue the meritless witchhunt that simply seeks to delegimitze his awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back