If Trump fired the special prosecutor, how would Trumpsters react?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller

I can predict the responses:

"Well, he's the president! He has that power!"

"There's nothing to investigate anyway!"

Right Trumpsters just think they know everything there is to know about the case.

1) How about Trump just let the investigation vindicate him if he has done no wrong doing?

2) Why aren't ANY congressional republicans backing him up on this?
I got told by another poster a couple of weeks ago on this forum that it won't happen soooo...it won't happen.

Mueller is a deep state operative and I said that from the very start....a Bushpuppet shill that covered for the 9/11/01 false flag. I would trust that sack of shit any further that I could throw his sorry ass.

Right Trumpsters just think they know everything there is to know about the case.

1) How about Trump just let the investigation vindicate him if he has done no wrong doing?

That didn't go over very well for Richard Nixon.

"In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus. The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects and defendants in Watergate and related cases."
WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Forces Firing of Cox; Richardson, Ruckelshaus Quit

They still refer to this as the Saturday Night Massacre.

Mueller is a deep state operative and I said that from the very start....a Bushpuppet shill that covered for the 9/11/01 false flag. I would trust that sack of shit any further that I could throw his sorry ass.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know , the entire world is against Trump.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Let me get this straight.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering perhaps doing something bad?

And then jumps into pointing our how baaaad Trump would be for that?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the liberals are screaming in outrage over this new scandal??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever?:rolleyes-41:
You people are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

This is all starting from the right. Chris Ruddy (rightwinger), CEO of Newsmax, said his personal friend, Donald Trump, is thinking about firing Mueller. Echoing that notion of firing Mueller is Newt Gingrich (rightwinger), Ann Coulter (rightwinger), Jay Sekulow (rightwinger) & Steve Bannon (rightwinger).

This starts on the right and morons blame the left for responding to such sensational news.

giphy.gif

well DAMNIT !

already a thread on this.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

Trumpsters don't care about this country. They don't care about our rule of law. They don't care about the US Constitution. All they care about, is their own party winning a round.

They don't even care if they "win" as long as they're pissing off liberals. They're the party of trolls.

I'm fed up with watching Democrats and their collusive media humping dry holes in public, time for their bullshit to stop, Mueller should go and working class Americans should be represented and their taxes not wasted on squat and hate speech..

I'm fed up with watching Democrats and their collusive media humping dry holes in public, time for their bullshit to stop, Mueller should go and working class Americans should be represented and their taxes not wasted on squat and hate speech..

Only if Trump refunds the government his Florida golfing expenses and what it costs to keep his wife and kid in a different state. :rolleyes:

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know , the entire world is against Trump.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yeah, Trump is GUILTY of any and everything and you know why I know this???? Because a leftard told me. He also told me that Trump and the Rooskies are the ones that passed off the thumb drive that Seth Rich had that gave it to U.K ambassador Craig Murray that exposed the cheating ways and the child trafficking operations of the DNC!!!
And THEN the ROOSKIES had Seth Rich killed which lead to Julian Assange to offer a 20K reward for the arrest on conviction of his killer because Assange KNEW that the killer would never be found because it was a ROOSKIE assassin that did it!!

HOLY shit, dude!!!!! You cracked the case!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

"In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus. The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects and defendants in Watergate and related cases."

And who would fire Mueller? Sessions?? He can't. Not reasonably anyway. He recused himself from the investigation since his own hands are dirty.

Only if Trump refunds the government his Florida golfing expenses and what it costs to keep his wife and kid in a different state. :rolleyes:

Do you really want to review the wasted taxes and doubling of the national debt during the Obama years... were talking Trillions here... :coffee:

Perplexed by the quandary before him, Trump asked himself the same thing he always asks in a moment like this: What would Nixon do?

And then he knew what he must do.

And who would fire Mueller? Sessions?? He can't. Not reasonably anyway. He recused himself from the investigation since his own hands are dirty.

Trump fired Comey--he can fire the Special Prosecutor if he wants to try on Richard Nixon's shoes--LOL Keep in mind that Nixon had a much higher job approval rating at the time when Watergate broke. He was up in the 60% approval category--Trump is down in the 35% range.

If you're not guilty of wrong doing--why would you want to fire him? It seems apparent to me that an "innocent" President would let this run it's course without any interference to clear himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back