If Trump fired the special prosecutor, how would Trumpsters react?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mueller is a deep state operative and I said that from the very start....a Bushpuppet shill that covered for the 9/11/01 false flag. I would trust that sack of shit any further that I could throw his sorry ass.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know , the entire world is against Trump.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yeah, Trump is GUILTY of any and everything and you know why I know this???? Because a leftard told me. He also told me that Trump and the Rooskies are the ones that passed off the thumb drive that Seth Rich had that gave it to U.K ambassador Craig Murray that exposed the cheating ways and the child trafficking operations of the DNC!!!
And THEN the ROOSKIES had Seth Rich killed which lead to Julian Assange to offer a 20K reward for the arrest on conviction of his killer because Assange KNEW that the killer would never be found because it was a ROOSKIE assassin that did it!!

HOLY shit, dude!!!!! You cracked the case!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

we know dale, everyone knows ... youre in the 28% of the country who would put on a bib and kneepads for Trump, ... 72% of us have integrity.

I'm not a trumpster but I wouldn't give a fuck. It's all political theater that's likely to cost millions of our tax dollars and produce nothing

well DAMNIT !

already a thread on this.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

It's hard to get a scoop on good rumor these days. It's OK --- :itsok:

Im just going to start Comey threads, they never get moved. :eusa_whistle:

Comey is such a complex guy.. Says WAAAAY too much as an FBI director. Deserves multiple threads for all of his leaking that will become apparent.. :biggrin:

X FBI director ... he can say anything he wants.

I'm not a trumpster but I wouldn't give a fuck. It's all political theater that's likely to cost millions of our tax dollars and produce nothing
You claim to not be a Trumpster, but you still whine about anything negative thing a liberal on this board says about Trump.

Mueller is a deep state operative and I said that from the very start....a Bushpuppet shill that covered for the 9/11/01 false flag. I would trust that sack of shit any further that I could throw his sorry ass.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know , the entire world is against Trump.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yeah, Trump is GUILTY of any and everything and you know why I know this???? Because a leftard told me. He also told me that Trump and the Rooskies are the ones that passed off the thumb drive that Seth Rich had that gave it to U.K ambassador Craig Murray that exposed the cheating ways and the child trafficking operations of the DNC!!!
And THEN the ROOSKIES had Seth Rich killed which lead to Julian Assange to offer a 20K reward for the arrest on conviction of his killer because Assange KNEW that the killer would never be found because it was a ROOSKIE assassin that did it!!

HOLY shit, dude!!!!! You cracked the case!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

we know dale, everyone knows ... youre in the 28% of the country who would put on a bib and kneepads for Trump, ... 72% of us have integrity.

"WE"?????? You have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass....either way? I am about the truth and I certainly know more about it than you....infinitely more. I notice how you avoid the contents of the leaked e-mails. You are not pissed about the contents....you are simply pissed that they saw the light of day and that speaks volumes to me. If I was a "repub" (which I am not) and those revelations came out like what came out about the DNC?????? I couldn't distance myself from them enough....but you? Someone with no character???? You will defend these slimy sacks of shit until hell freezes over...........sucks to be you. At least I stand for something........

Let me get this straight.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering perhaps doing something bad?

And then jumps into pointing our how baaaad Trump would be for that?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the liberals are screaming in outrage over this new scandal??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever?:rolleyes-41:
You people are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

This is all starting from the right. Chris Ruddy (rightwinger), CEO of Newsmax, said his personal friend, Donald Trump, is thinking about firing Mueller. Echoing that notion of firing Mueller is Newt Gingrich (rightwinger), Ann Coulter (rightwinger), Jay Sekulow (rightwinger) & Steve Bannon (rightwinger).

This starts on the right and morons blame the left for responding to such sensational news.

giphy.gif

Right wing talk show hosts are in full panic spin mode right now. They were the ones that promoted and sold Trump to their audiences. Some of their stories can actually be classified as the Loony Tune adult fairy tales right now. They're laughable.

FOX News gave Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION in free media coverage during the primaries while ignoring all other GOP candidates. While Sean Hannity's rating went through the roof after he tied the knot with Trump, Fox News viewers turned off FOX and turned on CNN. MSNBC has actually beat FOX News.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?
MSNBC beats Fox News and CNN in ratings for the first time
Donald Trump has earned $2 billion in free media coverage, study shows

th

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues or 'Trump is at least acceptable’ signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Jeff Sessions, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaioare simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Here's some great articles about this.
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

FOX News has lowered themselves to the credibility of a Tabloid Magazine recently. Sean Hannity using a tragic death of a DNC staffer, Seth Rich, to form another conspiracy story--centered around him having Wikileaks on his computer, to defend his pal Julian Assange, who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 YEARS surrounded by UK police. In his effort to avoid extradition back to the United States to face charges on what he did to G.W Bush. Julian Assange, who recently leaked 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them. Assange who was recently labeled by CIA Chief Pompeo a HOSTILE intelligence source of this nation that frequently works with Russians. Sean Hannity often mentioned Julian Assange and praised him on numerous occasions. The family of Seth Rich threatened to sue FOX News and FOX was forced to retract the entire story.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

This is what a Trump supporter is accustomed to listening too. What's scary is they believe this crap.

We know who loves Wikileaks

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

foxshines.jpg

So these right wing talk show hosts & FOX News knows if Trump goes down so do they. If you can stand to listen to them for 5 minutes it is great entertainment though. A place where the spinning NEVER stops & the truth never comes out.

This is like my 8 th repeat post on here..

If I were Trump, I would pardon everyone , fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach me.

Sure, but you're an idiot.

Bulldawg, your lame attempt at insinuating that someone is an "idiot" given your lame attempts at debating is beyond ironic........seriously. If you have could pass an internet I.Q test with more than a score of 90? I would say that you cheated and re-took the test until you achieved that score...because you are fucking dumb ass.........seriously and no kiddin'.

If I were Trump, I would pardon everyone , fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach me.

Sure, but you're an idiot.

Bulldawg, your lame attempt at insinuating that someone is an "idiot" given your lame attempts at debating is beyond ironic........seriously. If you have could pass an internet I.Q test with more than a score of 90? I would say that you cheated and re-took the test until you achieved that score...because you are fucking dumb ass.........seriously and no kiddin'.

And thank you for sharing.

So you want to act even more guilty. I'm guessing tricky dick would give him different advice.

Conservative David Frum:If Trump fires Mueller he should write Im super guilty in the sky over WH
Appearing in a panel discussion with MSNBC host Laurence O’Donnell, conservative David Frum said President Donad Trump’s threat to fire special counsel Robert Mueller would be a tacit admission that he is guilty.

With Trump ally Newt Gingrich calling for the firing of Mueller, Frum said Gingrich might enjoy that type of “apocalyptic” governance but it would be devastating to the White House.

“The independent counsel law was allowed to lapse last century because there were doubts of constitutionality,” Frum explained. “The special counsel is now under the president because people argued that the president could be trusted to investigate himself. If that turns out not to be true, then you are into political remedies of the most dire kind.”

“Maybe Newt Gingrich would welcome that because it’s kind of an apocalyptic scenario and he enjoys those,” Frum continued. “I don’t want to sound like I have the limited imagination you condemn, but if Trump fires Robert Mueller he might as well hire a sky writer to trace in smoke over the White House, ‘I am super guilty.'”
Conservative David Frum: If Trump fires Mueller he should write ‘I’m super guilty’ in the sky over the White House

It would prove that Trump is Guilty and should be removed fast.

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the liberals announce it's a shocking new scandal and begin making up what Republicans are saying about it... despite the fact that Republican's haven't said anything about it, since the liberals only just made it up??? :poke:

Do you people even try to deal in facts any more? Or do they just not support your destroy-Trump agenda any more?

Did they ever? :rolleyes-41:

Yet another report saying that someone not even in government is guessing that Trump might be considering, perhaps doing something bad?

Once again, Trump never has to do anything, not even lift a finger, not even say a word. And the liberals announce it's a shocking new scandal and begin making up what Republicans are saying about it... despite the fact that Republican's haven't said anything about it, since the liberals only just made it up??? :poke:

Did they ever? :rolleyes-41:

I know. Isn't it a shame that his constant disgusting behavior has made it so people naturally expect his next move will be just as disgusting as the last. He's like a dog that bites every chance he gets. Soon, nobody is willing to pet him anymore. The odds of getting bitten again are just too high.

Presidential Reality Star magnifies Donald Trump's brand.

His erratic governance coupled to a narcissistic and perhaps a personality of psychopathology clearly reveals why the US can never have the ultimate businessman as President of the US.

Trump's bottom line is himself, and screw the country and citizens.

Trump may beginning to understand that governance is not business.

He cannot fire special counsels and directors to get out of this mess.

Senator Graham is correct: DJT may be the first president to go down because he can't be quiet.

Because of Mullers close ties to Comey he should withdraw as Special Counsel. There's a clear conflict of interest, unless Comey is not to be involved at all and that door has already closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back