If Trump is going to be released as early as tomorrow, why is Pence now tasked to take over campaigning?

It’s really just further proof you can’t trust anything the administration says. Trump did that limousine stunt as a desperate maneuver to look tough, and granted it does confirm he isn’t in critical condition; but clearly there is not going to be a committed date yet of when he gets released.

Maybe they just want to hurt your c*nt.

Because technically Trump has to still remain quarantined until two negative tests over a given period of time. Wow, tell me you already knew that.
Tell that to those in that limo lol
Tell that to the Limo designers and engineers that installed a filter that protects it's occupants both internally and externally from biological, chemical, radiological and other attacks. Duh!
Uh yeah it’s great for shit not getting in OR out like viruses. Therefore, anyone IN the limo is fucked.
Those in the limo were wearing N95 masks, and since Trump is now not symptomatic, that makes him significantly less contagious. Genius!
Lol you idiot no one ever said he was not symptomatic. Literally no one said that. Either way, those masks only lessen the chance of the spread, not eliminate it. The close proximity obviously negates this completely. I love how you idiots now embrace health guidelines related to COVID all of a sudden. Gee what convenient timing.
He hasn't had a fever for two days, he isn't coughing, and no loss of taste or smell and according to the doctors, about to be released. He's non symptomatic at this point, which means minimally contagious, that's what the science says.

Yup and he's now immune to it. I'm sure he will take it easy for a while. That's what I'd do.

It’s really just further proof you can’t trust anything the administration says. Trump did that limousine stunt as a desperate maneuver to look tough, and granted it does confirm he isn’t in critical condition; but clearly there is not going to be a committed date yet of when he gets released.

What a load or horse shit.

Unlike Hitlery Trump appreciates his supporters. You really are an ass.

Because technically Trump has to still remain quarantined until two negative tests over a given period of time. Wow, tell me you already knew that.
Tell that to those in that limo lol
Tell that to the Limo designers and engineers that installed a filter that protects it's occupants both internally and externally from biological, chemical, radiological and other attacks. Duh!
Uh yeah it’s great for shit not getting in OR out like viruses. Therefore, anyone IN the limo is fucked.

And you know that because you know the exact schematic of the system? and that the driver and agents in there were not wearing masks?

That they don't have access to real masks, not the mask theater masks the rest of us wear usually improperly?

Where does it say he is tasked to take over?
This article better explains it:

I dont see the crisis that you see

In fact I think libs like you are pissed that trump and pence wont retreat to the basement and campaign by video only

since they arent hiding, it puts pressure on biden to face the public also

Forum List

Back