If Trump is going to be released as early as tomorrow, why is Pence now tasked to take over campaigning?

Because technically Trump has to still remain quarantined until two negative tests over a given period of time. Wow, tell me you already knew that.
Tell that to those in that limo lol
Tell that to the Limo designers and engineers that installed a filter that protects it's occupants both internally and externally from biological, chemical, radiological and other attacks. Duh!
Uh yeah it’s great for shit not getting in OR out like viruses. Therefore, anyone IN the limo is fucked.
Dont worry. Trump will wear a mask. The mask is to protect OTHERS, right?

Because technically Trump has to still remain quarantined until two negative tests over a given period of time. Wow, tell me you already knew that.
Tell that to the Limo designers and engineers that installed a filter that protects it's occupants both internally and externally from biological, chemical, radiological and other attacks. Duh!
Uh yeah it’s great for shit not getting in OR out like viruses. Therefore, anyone IN the limo is fucked.
Those in the limo were wearing N95 masks, and since Trump is now not symptomatic, that makes him significantly less contagious. Genius!
Lol you idiot no one ever said he was not symptomatic. Literally no one said that. Either way, those masks only lessen the chance of the spread, not eliminate it. The close proximity obviously negates this completely. I love how you idiots now embrace health guidelines related to COVID all of a sudden. Gee what convenient timing.

Normally It would help but not if they are two feet away from each other. Duh!

The mask is for when you CANT maintain the arbitrary 6'.

Apparently you haven't heard of internal air filters for cars, my car has one that is built in. Obviously the Beast would have a military grade version of that. You can even get a portable one and stick it in your cup holder, which would neutralize your eu de fart when others are sitting in the car with you. Be a patriot and buy one!

Those in the limo were wearing N95 masks, and since Trump is now not symptomatic, that makes him significantly less contagious. Genius!
Lol you idiot no one ever said he was not symptomatic. Literally no one said that. Either way, those masks only lessen the chance of the spread, not eliminate it. The close proximity obviously negates this completely. I love how you idiots now embrace health guidelines related to COVID all of a sudden. Gee what convenient timing.
He hasn't had a fever for two days, he isn't coughing, and no loss of taste or smell and according to the doctors, about to be released. He's non symptomatic at this point, which means minimally contagious, that's what the science says.

Uh no. It’s meant for any public situation.

He hasn't had a fever for two days, he isn't coughing, and no loss of taste or smell and according to the doctors, about to be released. He's non symptomatic at this point, which means minimally contagious, that's what the science says.
Lol you’re completely making that up.

Now if Trump was part of a crowd of 25000 protesting, looting, committing arson, throwing deadly projectiles, or spitting at cops faces in the name of "social justice", there would be no objections from the Leftards.

I guess you missed his physicians press conference where they stated his status. So. you think they would be talking about releasing him while he was experiencing one or more of the serious symptoms? Interesting, I didn't know Lefties knew so much about medicine.

I guess you missed his physicals press conference where they stated his status.
They definitely did not say he was symptom free. Hell they even said his ox dipped twice.

I guess you missed his physicals press conference where they stated his status.
They definitely did not say he was symptom free. Hell they even said his ox dipped twice.
He was admitted while having mild symptoms, he was administered drugs and therapeutics, his condition improved, and now he's more or less free of symptoms and on the way to complete recovery. Which is why they're talking of of releasing him tomorrow. Keep up will ya?

Last edited:
It’s really just further proof you can’t trust anything the administration says. Trump did that limousine stunt as a desperate maneuver to look tough, and granted it does confirm he isn’t in critical condition; but clearly there is not going to be a committed date yet of when he gets released.

Could it have something to do with the fact that Trump is only 3 days into his 14 day mandatory quarantine?

Did you really post something like this in complete ignorance of the science?

It’s really just further proof you can’t trust anything the administration says. Trump did that limousine stunt as a desperate maneuver to look tough, and granted it does confirm he isn’t in critical condition; but clearly there is not going to be a committed date yet of when he gets released.

mcdos.jpeg

Because Trump will be quarantine for the next few weeks regardless of how quickly he recovers.

Chris Wallace will continue to campaign for China Joe

That's an easy one Pence is 100% and it will take Trump a while to be 100%

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

It's too early to tell anybody anything. Thousands of concerned supporters sat and stood outside that hospital waiting for the latest word on the Presidents condition. In appreciation of their concern, Trump took a limo ride to wave at his fans to express his gratitude, and yes, to assure them the reports of his condition were genuine.

I know, I know, you liberals know how to read minds. You proved that at the impeachment farce. But did you ever think your assumptions were wrong? Why do you think everything Trump does is self-serving?

If he didn't, you would be whining like a faggot that he was infecting people.

Forum List

Back