If Trump is guilty of something, please tell me what it is...

Apparently he fired people on THE APPRENTICE and that makes Lefty.....REALLY REALLY MAD!
18551074.jpg

The left's whacko charges against Trump have zero calories. They are throwing shit against a wall desperately hoping something will stick.

You seem to have a problem here. You say you want a definitive answer to this question yet would probably be overjoyed if the investigation was shut down today and will reject any negative conclusions when it finally ends. Be honest, you do not really want to know anything.

You seem to have a problem here. You say you want a definitive answer to this question yet would probably be overjoyed if the investigation was shut down today and will reject any negative conclusions when it finally ends. Be honest, you do not really want to know anything.
So far, there is nothing to know.

But here, prove me wrong.

Tell me, what has Trump done wrong?

So far, there is nothing to know.

But here, prove me wrong.

Tell me, what has Trump done wrong?
Are you somehow unaware of how all investigations work. They start with reasonable suspicion based on circumstantial evidence and then progress to indictment or are eventually dropped if they stall without sufficient evidence. This investigation is far from stalled, they just keep on discovering undisclosed meetings with Russian operatives by members of Trump's inner circle. You wanted Hillary in front of a firing squad on far less credible evidence than what we now have that there was cooperation between Russian espionage and the Trump campaign. If you really want the truth, wait for it like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back