If Trump Is Such A Self-destructive F*up...

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
why are the Dems so insistent he drop out of the race? I would think they would be fighting to KEEP him in if he's gonna be that easy to beat. Why would they be trying to help the Republicans by suggesting Pence take his place (or some other candidate who has a better chance)? That makes no sense.
What WOULD make sense is that their internal polling is showing him AHEAD of Clinton, not behind.
Trump is doing the right thing by not bowing to pressure from his political enemies (form both parties) who have wanted him out of the race since he first decided to run. The support he had from the few establishment Republicans were weak to begin with and only given because they didn't want to be on the wrong side when he wins. These slimeballs should be ignored for now and dealt with after the election.

Agreed. I don't buy into the hype. This debate should be very telling. Lets hear about the issues. Hell; Trump better go off the liberal script and make his points, the subject of the debates. If he just keeps returning their serves, they'll win. He needs to grab this debate by the pussy!

Agreed. I don't buy into the hype. This debate should be very telling. Lets hear about the issues. He'll Trump better go f2f the liberal script and make his points. The subject of the debates. If he just keeps returning their serves, they'll win. He needs to grab this debate by the pussy!
True. They're engaging psychological warfare because they can't win on issues. Hillary hides behind the media because of her abysmal record. If Trump sticks to the issues he can win the undecided voters over.

why are the Dems so insistent he drop out of the race? I would think they would be fighting to KEEP him in if he's gonna be that easy to beat. Why would they be trying to help the Republicans by suggesting Pence take his place (or some other candidate who has a better chance)? That makes no sense.
What WOULD make sense is that their internal polling is showing him AHEAD of Clinton, not behind.
Trump is doing the right thing by not bowing to pressure from his political enemies (form both parties) who have wanted him out of the race since he first decided to run. The support he had from the few establishment Republicans were weak to begin with and only given because they didn't want to be on the wrong side when he wins. These slimeballs should be ignored for now and dealt with after the election.

I don't want him to drop out either. I bought a case of popcorn when he first said he wanted the republican nomination, and I don't want what's left of it to go to waste.

Why would the Democrats ask the only person Hillary can beat to withdraw?

Forum List

Back