If Trump loses a billion dollars in one year, imagine what he'll do to the economy

He also declared bankruptcy six times. If he gets the White House, he's going to void all trade agreements and make Bush's economic collapse look like a picnic.

Cutting taxes on the rich and corporations....spending a trillion dollars on deporting Mexicans.....$200 billion for a wall that they will just dig under......another $10 trillion to re-invade Iraq.....start a war with Iran and try to take their oil too.....

all this adds up to defaulting on the national debt.....then nobody's money is worth anything, and neither is the U.S.

How anyone can think this extremist is smart, just shows that what he said about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters, is about the only true thing he has said in his whole campaign.

It is so pitiful that so many in this country are that stupid. They still don't get that he's calling them morons.

Trump has never declared bankruptcy you dumbass.
Trump declared bankruptcy in '91 & '92.

Four Trump businesses filed for bankruptcy protection at the time, and two others did so subsequently, leaving many of his vendors unpaid.

Trump defends business failures, says he paid as little tax as possible

People might ask "How is Donald Trump able to file for bankruptcy so many times?" The answer is "He didn't." Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.

Law Dictionary: How is Donald Trump Able to File for Bankruptcy So Many Times?
People might ask "How is Donald Trump able to file for bankruptcy so many times?" The answer is "He didn't." Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.

nola is attempting an end run around the facts.

Donald Trump has never filed bankruptcy.
refuted .....

Whatever.. go pop open another bottle kid.

Why would I do that?
Unlike liberals who need to repeat lies all the time in order to convince the leftist morons of their validity this happens to be the truth.
Did it?

Did it what?
Trump lost his own money. How much of OUR MONEY did Obama give to companies that then promptly went bankrupt?

Trump didn't pay federal income taxes because of those losses....that's OUR money that subsidized those loses.

Still cool with you? Of course it is, because he has the all important (R) next to his name.

If you want to put an end to the practice that both Trump and hillary benefitted from stop voting for establishment dickheads.
They're all establishment dick heads.
Even more hilarious is conservotards denial of of that obvious fact

Nope.
yep.

Really...so how many years has Trump been a politician?

He also declared bankruptcy six times. If he gets the White House, he's going to void all trade agreements and make Bush's economic collapse look like a picnic.

Cutting taxes on the rich and corporations....spending a trillion dollars on deporting Mexicans.....$200 billion for a wall that they will just dig under......another $10 trillion to re-invade Iraq.....start a war with Iran and try to take their oil too.....

all this adds up to defaulting on the national debt.....then nobody's money is worth anything, and neither is the U.S.

How anyone can think this extremist is smart, just shows that what he said about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters, is about the only true thing he has said in his whole campaign.

It is so pitiful that so many in this country are that stupid. They still don't get that he's calling them morons.

Four Trump businesses filed for bankruptcy protection at the time, and two others did so subsequently, leaving many of his vendors unpaid.

refuted .....

oh no not the latching on to a false accusation ploy again.

refuted .....

Or, you could sober up and show me when Donald Trump personally filed for bankruptcy protection. I'll wait.

"Because I said so" won't cut it.

Did it what?
Trump didn't pay federal income taxes because of those losses....that's OUR money that subsidized those loses.

Still cool with you? Of course it is, because he has the all important (R) next to his name.

If you want to put an end to the practice that both Trump and hillary benefitted from stop voting for establishment dickheads.
They're all establishment dick heads.
Even more hilarious is conservotards denial of of that obvious fact

Nope.
yep.

Really...so how many years has Trump been a politician?
being in the establishment is not exclusive to Politicians.
fail

refuted .....

When all else fails, they play semantics games. It's the last trick they have when they know they've lost.

refuted .....

Or, you could sober up and show me when Donald Trump personally filed for bankruptcy protection. I'll wait.

See....just like I said.

refuted .....

I just post the facts. reading comp problems?
from post #92 - Trump declared bankruptcy in '91 & '92.

refuted .....

When all else fails, they play semantics games. It's the last trick they have when they know they've lost.
the false accusation ploy is a favorite too.

Let me know when Hillary 'finds' that $6 BILLION she lost as Sect of State!

It's not that big of a deal for a world-renowned businessman to lose $1 Billion in a year with businesses all over the world in today's economy....but it takes a special kind of incompetence to lose $6 Billion of American tax payer money and you don't own a business.

refuted .....

refuted .....

Donald Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. Until you can prove it, shit the fuck up about it. You come off as an idiot.

refuted .....

refuted .....

Donald Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. Until you can prove it, shit the fuck up about it. You come off as an idiot.
I already have .
your tantrum of denial is all the evidence I need.

refuted .....

refuted .....

Companies led by Donal Trump have, now STFU with your ridiculous semantics games.

Companies led by Donal Trump have, now STFU with your ridiculous semantics games.
losing with dignity is not something these clowns do well.

Forum List

Back