If Trump loses a billion dollars in one year, imagine what he'll do to the economy

If Trump builds an empire of $8-10B from $1m, think what he could do with the economy!

That's not true though.

He built an empire on 14 million from his father hundreds of millions from investors which he screwed over. Don't forget his "empire" was unsustainable and would of collapsed without the taxpayers being forced to step in.

People might ask "How is Donald Trump able to file for bankruptcy so many times?" The answer is "He didn't." Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.

Uh, dumbass?

Who is the head of the Trump Organization?

People might ask "How is Donald Trump able to file for bankruptcy so many times?" The answer is "He didn't." Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. His corporations have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.

Uh, dumbass?

Who is the head of the Trump Organization?
you're disagreeing with the wrong guy slap dick.
read post 93.

He also declared bankruptcy six times. If he gets the White House, he's going to void all trade agreements and make Bush's economic collapse look like a picnic.

Cutting taxes on the rich and corporations....spending a trillion dollars on deporting Mexicans.....$200 billion for a wall that they will just dig under......another $10 trillion to re-invade Iraq.....start a war with Iran and try to take their oil too.....

all this adds up to defaulting on the national debt.....then nobody's money is worth anything, and neither is the U.S.

How anyone can think this extremist is smart, just shows that what he said about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters, is about the only true thing he has said in his whole campaign.

It is so pitiful that so many in this country are that stupid. They still don't get that he's calling them morons.
Lol
He also declared bankruptcy six times out of how many businesses? Whats that success rate? 95%?
How many employees has he cheated out of their pay, how many companies has he stiffed? Thats the trump way of doing business

where do you asshats get the idea that losing money is a good thing?
No one said losing money is a 'good' thing, daws. (Damn, reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit!) You, Hillary, and the other business-illiterate Liberals, were / are too eager to declare that losing money in the business world is an extreme rarity. Hillary, who has virtually zero business experience, wants to make it seem like losing $1 billion in business in today's economy is a near impossibility and a result of 'incompetence'.

So I posted proof that she - and the rest of you libs - are clueless, providing the story / link to how 1 Billionaire lost $1 Billion in ONE DAY!

Having your ignorance exposed ruffled your feathers so you try to create a false narrative you can attack to make yourself look better, claiming someone said something they never did...typical liberal.

Losing money is a very bad thing if you are a business man....it's even worse when the Sect of State 'loses' $6 billion of the people's money.

where do you asshats get the idea that losing money is a good thing?
No one said losing money is a 'good' thing, daws. (Damn, reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit!) You, Hillary, and the other business-illiterate Liberals, were / are too eager to declare that losing money in the business world is an extreme rarity. Hillary, who has virtually zero business experience, wants to make it seem like losing $1 billion in business in today's economy is a near impossibility and a result of 'incompetence'.

So I posted proof that she - and the rest of you libs - are clueless, providing the story / link to how 1 Billionaire lost $1 Billion in ONE DAY!

Having your ignorance exposed ruffled your feathers so you try to create a false narrative you can attack to make yourself look better, claiming someone said something they never did...typical liberal.

Losing money is a very bad thing if you are a business man....it's even worse when the Sect of State 'loses' $6 billion of the people's money.
:piss2::poke:

Lol
He also declared bankruptcy six times out of how many businesses? Whats that success rate? 95%?

That is such a retarded argument. First off, he only has like 5 subsidiarity companies under the Trump Organization . That is a success rate of negative 125% using your logic (which is broken)

He shouldn't of had to file for bankruptcy once. His bankrupties, bailout, and government subsidies clearly shows he is ultra-incompetent with money and business. That is disregarding the fact that whatever wealth he did make was because he broke the law and screwed people over.

[as always you got jack shit, sfadd

Your fellow Communist stupidfuck claimed "Trump took OUT money" because he didn't pay taxes on a loss.

Look, you're stupid, I get it.

Question, what if after the election they can't reattach your brain? I realize you had it removed so you could be the drooling dumbfuck partisan that you are, but what if it's permanent?

Hillary, who has virtually zero business experience, wants to make it seem like losing $1 billion in business in today's economy is a near impossibility and a result of 'incompetence'.

You cannot be serious?

Losing 1 billion is a huge fucking deal when you only have a net worth of 3 billion. Donald Trump is not Carlos Slim Helu and he does not own Goldman Sachs. It is absolutely a show of incompetence.

Lol

That is such a retarded argument. First off, he only has like 5 subsidiarity companies under the Trump Organization . That is a success rate of negative 125% using your logic (which is broken)

He shouldn't of had to file for bankruptcy once. His bankrupties, bailout, and government subsidies clearly shows he is ultra-incompetent with money and business. That is disregarding the fact that whatever wealth he did make was because he broke the law and screwed people over.
Actually, its 515 subsidiaries...
Retarded? lol

How many countries does he get to bankrupt before he gets it right?

Barry already bankrupted this one....I guess he'll have to start working on mexico.

Barry who?

Wow...I knew dems were ill informed but this one surprises me.

Not me. RDD's stupidity is endless.

Endless!!

Would you prefer Boundless?

In any case, you are an over-achiever when it comes to demonstrating your thorough ignorance.

Actually, its 515 subsidiaries...

Yeah, but those subsidiaries are owned by other holding companies owned by the Trump Organization. You get that number by counting golf courses and hotels, which do not stand by themselves.

Basically he has a hotel company, fashion company, golf company, ect.

Just think, the man wasn't just broke like Cunton but 1 Billion in the hole, and came back to be worth 10 Billion!!!!!!

He's what this country needs to come back from the Obomanation's 20 Trillion dollars debt!!!!!!

He also declared bankruptcy six times. If he gets the White House, he's going to void all trade agreements and make Bush's economic collapse look like a picnic.

Cutting taxes on the rich and corporations....spending a trillion dollars on deporting Mexicans.....$200 billion for a wall that they will just dig under......another $10 trillion to re-invade Iraq.....start a war with Iran and try to take their oil too.....

all this adds up to defaulting on the national debt.....then nobody's money is worth anything, and neither is the U.S.

How anyone can think this extremist is smart, just shows that what he said about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters, is about the only true thing he has said in his whole campaign.

It is so pitiful that so many in this country are that stupid. They still don't get that he's calling them morons.

Wow. He would still be orders of magnitude better than your hero who managed to piss away, and give to his cohorts, trillions of OUR tax dollars. My gosh but you're stupid.

Just think, the man wasn't just broke like Cunton but 1 Billion in the hole, and came back to be worth 10 Billion!!!!!!

False.

Donald Trump does not have a net worth of 10 billion. Try a fifth of that, and probably less if the truthful information ever clears up.

Hillary, who has virtually zero business experience, wants to make it seem like losing $1 billion in business in today's economy is a near impossibility and a result of 'incompetence'.

You cannot be serious?

Losing 1 billion is a huge fucking deal when you only have a net worth of 3 billion. Donald Trump is not Carlos Slim Helu and he does not own Goldman Sachs. It is absolutely a show of incompetence.
I see daws is not the only one with the reading comprehension problem...

Again, stop attempting to create false narratives. Of course losing a billion is a huge deal. I did not say it was not.

Here are my exact words, which you quoted, not what you now SAY I said:

"Hillary...wants to make it seem like losing $1 billion in business in today's economy is a near impossibility and a result of 'incompetence'.

Please point to where I specifically say losing $1 billion is not a big deal....

Yes, I thought so. I made no such comment. Again, I stated that losing large amounts of money in business in today's economy is not unheard of, is not 'a near impossibility'. It happens, again as in the case of the Billionaire who lost the $1 Billion in one day.

Forum List

Back