If Trump OK's A FBI Investigation Will Kavanaugh Withdraw?

kavanaughxfeinsteinxdirtyxtricks.jpg

Trump orders FBI to investigate Kavanaugh amid sexual misconduct allegations

President Donald Trump on Friday ordered the FBI to conduct an additional background investigation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces several sexual misconduct allegations.

"I've ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh’s file," Trump said in a statement. "As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week."

Trump’s action followed an extraordinary call from several key Republican senators to enlist the FBI to gather more information about the alleged incidents involving Kavanaugh when he was in high school and college before the Senate holds a vote on his confirmation.

What does "limited in scope" mean?
Doesn't matter. The FBI will go where the facts lead them.
Like they did when Trump was running? I think you have taken over as leader of the "tard herd" lol

President Donald Trump on Friday ordered the FBI to conduct an additional background investigation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces several sexual misconduct allegations.

"I've ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh’s file," Trump said in a statement. "As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week."

Trump’s action followed an extraordinary call from several key Republican senators to enlist the FBI to gather more information about the alleged incidents involving Kavanaugh when he was in high school and college before the Senate holds a vote on his confirmation.

It means they are looking into Ford's story and nothing else I would guess

Consider just one possible scenario. FBI talks to Mark Judge and when asked about the alleged attack on Dr. Ford about his knowledge concerning her allegations, time after time he pleads the 5th regarding self incrimination or opens himself to. To the question he was at that house that night with Kavanaugh, he again pleads the 5th. Or any of a 100 different questions pertaining to the facts of that night in 1982, Judge does seeks Constitutional protection against self incrimination OR in some manner places Kavanaugh in that house on that night.

But, OH NO! Judge has said he will now speak to the FBI. Could he sink Kavanaugh's Battleship all by himself? And this says nothing about Deborah Ramirez's allegations or Julie Swetnick's claims when other FBI agents talk to them and others with material evidence!

What a mess this nomination has devolved into because of piss poor vetting by Trump & Company! Some sane person needs tell Brett Kavanaugh to withdraw and save his wife and daughters yet more grief and sorrow!

The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett, that would have avoided this crap and also Brett Kavanaugh is a VERY Moderate Conservative so is he even worth all of this disaster? The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett who is a SOLID Conservative, The Donald has got crap advice AGAIN who advised him Kavanaugh instead of Coney Barrett, perhaps it's the same crap advice person who told him to nominate Rod Rosenputz as Jeff Sessions Deputy and look how GREAT that advice worked out :rolleyes-41:
The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett, that would have avoided this crap and also Brett Kavanaugh is a VERY Moderate Conservative so is he even worth all of this disaster? The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett who is a SOLID Conservative...

We can agree that Barrett would have been a much better nominee for Scalia's replacement to go through the confirmation process replacement by a very long measure. Another woman on the High Court would not hurt either; I would like the ratio of male/female on par with US stats more or less. However, I have socks older that she is and less than a year as a judge in ANY COURT! She needs much more seasoning and court experience before entertaining sitting as an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court, in my view!

Consider just one possible scenario. FBI talks to Mark Judge and when asked about the alleged attack on Dr. Ford about his knowledge concerning her allegations, time after time he pleads the 5th regarding self incrimination or opens himself to. To the question he was at that house that night with Kavanaugh, he again pleads the 5th. Or any of a 100 different questions pertaining to the facts of that night in 1982, Judge does seeks Constitutional protection against self incrimination OR in some manner places Kavanaugh in that house on that night.

But, OH NO! Judge has said he will now speak to the FBI. Could he sink Kavanaugh's Battleship all by himself? And this says nothing about Deborah Ramirez's allegations or Julie Swetnick's claims when other FBI agents talk to them and others with material evidence!

What a mess this nomination has devolved into because of piss poor vetting by Trump & Company! Some sane person needs tell Brett Kavanaugh to withdraw and save his wife and daughters yet more grief and sorrow!
Does it not seem odd that Kavenaugh has not strongly asked for an FBI investigation? His accuser did. If he has nothing to hide, why has he not requested an investigation also? Seems like he should have demanded one (to clear his "good" name.)
Another example of his partisanship, if you ask me. He is not about to say anything contrary to the Republican majority that will hopefully confirm him. And as of yesterday, the Republicans were dead set against an investigation.

I don't know how many times it has been explained to you, it is a stalling tactic.

Both Kav. and the GOP are afraid if they have another pointless investigation and it turns up nothing, if it is only a partisan witch hunt to stall the process till after the election, then the seats will change enough to deny the nomination.

What else do you need to know?

Now, if a deal could be struck, that if absolutely nothing is found, that the Dems. would guarantee to vote for him, regardless of who wins the election? I'd bet both the GOP and Kav. would say, investigate all you want.

But I'm willing to bet the Dems. don't want to make any such guarantee, b/c they plan to vote against him regardless, so what is the point?

No, they will look into ALL the accusations of sexual assault and rape.

They will go where the facts lead them.

So, if in a week the FBI says it was much ado about nothing, will you then demand another investigation or will you abide by their findings?

None of it matters, not one Dem vote will be gained. This is ALL about delaying, without question. Your Constitution is under attack.

If Kavanaugh is guilty, he will withdraw. As one Senator said today, "The truth will out. The sand is running out of the hourglass" for Kavanaugh.

I did not realize you worked at FBI headquarters. My bad. :21::21:

So, if in a week the FBI says it was much ado about nothing, will you then demand another investigation or will you abide by their findings?

None of it matters, not one Dem vote will be gained. This is ALL about delaying, without question. Your Constitution is under attack.

Yes it is. But this sort of thing does serve the purpose of exposing their bullshit to the light of day. If in a week they all discount the FBI findings, then we will know that politics was all that ever mattered.

The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett, that would have avoided this crap and also Brett Kavanaugh is a VERY Moderate Conservative so is he even worth all of this disaster? The Donald should have nominated Amy Coney Barrett who is a SOLID Conservative, The Donald has got crap advice AGAIN who advised him Kavanaugh instead of Coney Barrett, perhaps it's the same crap advice person who told him to nominate Rod Rosenputz as Jeff Sessions Deputy and look how GREAT that advice worked out :rolleyes-41:

You underestimate the underhandedness of the Democrats. They would have found something against her. Or made something up.

You'll see.

If Kavanaugh is guilty, the politician who will suffer the most political damage will be Lindsey Graham. His histrionics yesterday will come back to bite him in the face.

You'll see.

Yes it is. But this sort of thing does serve the purpose of exposing their bullshit to the light of day. If in a week they all discount the FBI findings, then we will know that politics was all that ever mattered.
If it turns out Kavanaugh has been lying, you can expect the tards to start claiming the FBI is working for George Soros. Easyt65 will start eleventy topics claiming the FBI director is working for North Korea.

If it turns out Kavanaugh has been lying, you can expect the tards to start claiming the FBI is working for George Soros. Easyt65 will start eleventy topics claiming the FBI director is working for North Korea.

Brett o'kavanaugh will not withdraw his name. He now wants it more than ever to be in a position to carry out his clearly vindictive anger thru judicial actions.

I actually want a conservative judge on the court. Very much so.

After watching Kavanaugh's behavior for the past week, he strikes me as a very weak-minded person. A follower. Christ, you could hear Trump's words coming out of his mouth when he accepted the nomination at the White House. When he said Trump had talked to more people and done more research about his nomination that had ever been done by any President in American history, I busted out laughing. You could almost see Trump's hand in the back of his suit, and Donald's lips moving! :lol:

kavanaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back