If Trump was a real man who was innocent of any Mueller charges, why wouldn’t he just say...

...”It’s a witch hunt, but I am going to prove it by cooperating fully with the investigation. Let’s clear this up as fast as possible.”

Say whet you want about Hillary, but she allowed republicans to grill her for 12 hours over Benghazi.

Not only is Trump guilty, but he is a pussy.

Because Mueller's pathetic Witch Hunt has clearly devolved into nothing more than a Perjury Hunt.

It's just that sad
If that’s true, The Great Orange One should be able to show that easily by schooling Mueller in an interview. Can he not handle that? Why not?

"The Great Orange One"

Yeah, your attitude is the same as his, and that is the reason.
My attitude is entirely irrelevant lol

...”It’s a witch hunt, but I am going to prove it by cooperating fully with the investigation. Let’s clear this up as fast as possible.”
:rolleyes:

He already did.

Fucking dumbass.
Um no. Learn some goddamn facts for once.
Your ignorance is astounding.
No, the truth of the matter is that you are a cultist pawn who believes anything president dumbass says.

"If Trump was a real man he would sit down for Mueller's perjury trap whine whine whine"

That about sums it up. No lawyer with two brain cells to rub together would advise anyone to sit down for a perjury trap. Of course you folks revere Avanatti so there is that.....you can find lawyers who would advise that. Tragically

He already did.

Fucking dumbass.
No, the truth of the matter is that you are a cultist pawn who believes anything president dumbass says.

"If Trump was a real man he would sit down for Mueller's perjury trap whine whine whine"

That about sums it up. No lawyer with two brain cells to rub together would advise anyone to sit down for a perjury trap. Of course you folks revere Avanatti so there is that.....you can find lawyers who would advise that. Tragically
lol a perjury trap huh? How devious! Trump, according to you would be telling the truth the entire time and then BAM, Mueller charges with him perjury. That sneaky devil!

Say whet you want about Hillary, but she allowed republicans to grill her for 12 hours over Benghazi.

/——/ Oh you weasels would love for the president to fall into one of Mueller’s perjury traps.

/——/ Oh you weasels would love for the president to fall into one of Mueller’s perjury traps.
Hmm. This Mueller guy has some serious powers. Trump would of course be telling the truth the entire time but somehow the cunning Mueller would lay down a perjury charge and the judge hearing the case would be mind controlled to rule in Mueller’s favor. That’s a doozy.

He already did.

Fucking dumbass.

lol a perjury trap huh? How devious! Trump, according to you would be telling the truth the entire time and then BAM, Mueller charges with him perjury. That sneaky devil!
/——-/ Telling the truth is no guarantee of avoiding a purjury trap. All Mueller needs is testimony to the contrary, besides, samples of perjury traps have been posted before.

/——-/ Telling the truth is no guarantee of avoiding a purjury trap. All Mueller needs is testimony to the contrary, besides, samples of perjury traps have been posted before.
Lol right and the judge would somehow just be a clueless idiot and ignore any evidence to the contrary.

Guilty of what?
Guilty of obstructing Hillary from the Iron Throne

Hmm. This Mueller guy has some serious powers. Trump would of course be telling the truth the entire time but somehow the cunning Mueller would lay down a perjury charge and the judge hearing the case would be mind controlled to rule in Mueller’s favor. That’s a doozy.
/——/
Giuliani then offered an extended hypothetical to illustrate his point.

“I didn’t come to your house last night,” Giuliani said to host Howard Kurtz, by way of example. “You’re lying, and you say I did come to your house. They put me under oath and I say, I didn’t come to Howie’s house last night. But they elect to believe Howie, even though Howie lied about it twice. I have no control over that. That’s what they did to Martha Stewart. And since that case, all of us lawyers have been very careful.”

/——/

“I didn’t come to your house last night,” Giuliani said to host Howard Kurtz, by way of example. “You’re lying, and you say I did come to your house. They put me under oath and I say, I didn’t come to Howie’s house last night. But they elect to believe Howie, even though Howie lied about it twice. I have no control over that. That’s what they did to Martha Stewart. And since that case, all of us lawyers have been very careful.”
Lol what the fuck is this? This is so dumb.

for those that read his tweets, Trump is no more than a petulant man child, a shelterd elite who's history of surrounding himself with yes men in ivory towers has little to no association with middle America

This is not a man of responsibility, this is a man who's skirted it all his life.

For those of you who lament collusion, it is a way of DC life , Trump may only be guilty of what goes down daily there. IF he were a REAL man, he'd be pointing this out, because that IS the swamp

~S~

How is he not cooperating, by not letting Mueller look up his ass?
He won’t do a basic man to man interview with Mueller. He’s a pussy. Did you notice how Comey wants a public hearing? Trump won’t even go near Mueller.

I see your understanding of interrogation intent and technique is as weak as your knowledge of history and politics.

Comey wants a public meeting because the questions the committee wants to ask are for classified information. In a public setting he can refuse to answer them on those grounds.

He already did.

Fucking dumbass.

Only liars fear a "perjury trap" Sue. Are you pro-perjury? The man has passed the 6,000 lie mark and still you want to have his baby. Can you explain why this liar should get a free pass?
Trumps Lies List – An ongoing list of hypocrisy, lies, and immaturity

/——/

Lol what the fuck is this? This is so dumb.
/——/ It’s an example of a perjury trap. Sorry if you can’t keep up.

Forum List

Back