If Trump were Captain of Titanic

"There isn't any iceberg...
There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean...
The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon...
There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg...
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly...
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg...
We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats...
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them...
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors...
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats...
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats...
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats...
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship...
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg...."

-- George T.
( Memorialized by Trump's Undersecretary of Chaos )

This of course invites all sorts of lines. I'm surprised "the iceberg is a hoax" wasn't already played. There's also:

"You said lifeboats wouldn't be needed" --- "I never said that"....

"What can you tell the passengers worried about drowning in the North Atlantic?" --- "I'd tell them you're a terrible reporter"....

"How soon will help arrive" ---- "What a nasty question, why don't you people be nice"

"Have you talked to other ships in the area?" --- "No, you know why? Because I don't need to" -- "But.." -- "QUIET".

"There's a new paper lifeboat called the Chloroquine. It's a game changer, it's been approved"
(passengers set out in paper lifeboat, drown)

and of course

"If we lose only 1500 passengers we're doing a great job. I saved hundreds of lives. Yay me".

Last edited:
TDS thread #3,285

It is actually TDS thread # 1,394.

Don't try to do my job. :)
You're both wrong.
5 threads a day every day for 3 years is much more than that. That's a realistic estimate, too.
This isn't funny, there's no humor in this OP, it's just poo flinging.
Hello, TC? Are you there, knucklehead? Hello? Hello? STILL the deafening sound of "crickets"......

Here's a klown who claims to be calling out a poster that he neither tags nor quotes. Then he'll do a victory dance that the poster who never saw it, didn't show up. Hard to believe.

This kind of sore-assed butthurt is exactly why humor exists.

Hey, it was funny! Satire — “Saturday Night Live” style!

It made ME laugh, anyway...

It wasn’t even particularly insulting. No “moronic” this or “racist libtard communist” that. Just clever political satire.

You Trump supporters dish out much worse, and constantly.

Hey, it was funny! Satire — Saturday Night Live style!

It made ME laugh, anyway...

It wasn’t even particularly insulting. No “moronic” this or “racist libtard communist” that. Just clever political satire.

You Trump supporters dish out much worse, and constantly.
Hey, Tommy, how's your current Dem leading candidate for president, Sleepy Joe, looking to ya right now? I thought so.

TDS thread #3,285

It is actually TDS thread # 1,394.

Don't try to do my job. :)
You're both wrong.
5 threads a day every day for 3 years is much more than that. That's a realistic estimate, too.
This isn't funny, there's no humor in this OP, it's just poo flinging.
Hello, TC? Are you there, knucklehead? Hello? Hello? STILL the deafening sound of "crickets"......
Hey, TC, are you there? TC? TC? It appears you've run away and hid, ya damn cowardly weasel......

bluzman61 wrote:
“Hey, Tommy, how's your current Dem leading candidate for president, Sleepy Joe, looking to ya right now?”

He’s not my candidate. Looks pretty crummy. Maybe he‘ll trip over his shoelaces and never make it to November ...

Our “ship of state” sure seems headed for an Iceberg. We need a better captain at the helm — neither “Humpty Dumpty” nor a Democratic “Tweedle Dee” like Sleepy Joe.

Last edited:
bluzman61 wrote:
“Hey, Tommy, how's your current Dem leading candidate for president, Sleepy Joe, looking to ya right now?”

He’s not my candidate. Looks pretty crummy. Maybe he‘ll trip over his shoelaces and never make it to November ...

Our “ship of state” sure seems headed for an Iceberg. We need a better captain at the helm — neither “Humpty Dumpty” nor a Democratic “Tweedle Dee” like Sleepy Joe.
So, who IS your candidate, Tommy?

We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats...
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats...

-- George T.

Leftists aka Communists BLAME Donald Trump for EVERYTHING because of their Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome, so Leftist aka Communist Logic 101 is that Donald Trump IS responsible for the sinking of The Titanic.

Donald Trump STILL has NOT been punished for causing The Titanic to sink?! It's been 118 YEARS now and Donald Trump still has not been brought to justice :omg:

View attachment 324242
You pathetic simpering twit! What's the first word of the title of THIS thread in the Political Satire Forum? (HINT...IT HAS TWO(2) LETTERS). You dummies are so bloody predictable! You and a number of others ALL passed the predictability test!
But do YOU actually BELIEVE and agree with the sentiment in the SATIRE? If you DON'T, my sincere apology. If you DO, well, I'll leave my original post on this thread with a retraction of my apology. So, do you or don't you agree with the sentiment in the obvious satire? Please answer WITHOUT deflecting, diverting, or evading this question. Thank you.
But do YOU actually BELIEVE and agree with the sentiment in the SATIRE? If you DON'T, my sincere apology. If you DO, well, I'll leave my original post on this thread with a retraction of my apology. So, do you or don't you agree with the sentiment in the obvious satire? Please answer WITHOUT deflecting, diverting, or evading this question. Thank you.

Good Grief! You've identified the OP as SATIRE in your response which was the intent of the thread! Congratulations! After all, this forum is for Political Satire!

Oxford Dictionary definition; satire - The use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Yes, it's bloody satire with Trump being the object exposed and discredited for his irrational decision making, self-centered behavior, rudeness and boorish stupidity. He deserves the "attention" he so craves, being the egoistic, narcissistic wannabee King he displays for one and all!

Last edited:

-- George T.

Leftists aka Communists BLAME Donald Trump for EVERYTHING because of their Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome, so Leftist aka Communist Logic 101 is that Donald Trump IS responsible for the sinking of The Titanic.

Donald Trump STILL has NOT been punished for causing The Titanic to sink?! It's been 118 YEARS now and Donald Trump still has not been brought to justice :omg:

View attachment 324242
You pathetic simpering twit! What's the first word of the title of THIS thread in the Political Satire Forum? (HINT...IT HAS TWO(2) LETTERS). You dummies are so bloody predictable! You and a number of others ALL passed the predictability test!

Good Grief! You've identified the OP as SATIRE in your response which was the intent of the thread! Congratulations! After all, this forum is for Political Satire!

Oxford Dictionary definition; satire - The use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Yes, it's bloody satire with Trump being the object being exposed and discredited for his irrational decision making, self-centered behavior, rudeness and boorish stupidity. He deserves the "attention" he so craves, being the egoistic, narcissistic wannabee King he displays for one and all!
You STILL haven't answered my question. Do you or don't you agree with the sentiment in the obvious satirical piece? A simple yes nor no will suffice, please don't deflect, divert, or evade giving a simple answer like you did with THIS response. Thank you.

-- George T.

View attachment 324242

Yes, it's bloody satire with Trump being the object being exposed and discredited for his irrational decision making, self-centered behavior, rudeness and boorish stupidity. He deserves the "attention" he so craves, being the egoistic, narcissistic wannabee King he displays for one and all!
You STILL haven't answered my question. Do you or don't you agree with the sentiment in the obvious satirical piece? A simple yes nor no will suffice, please don't deflect, divert, or evade giving a simple answer like you did with THIS response. Thank you.
Good Grief! You are the thickest brick in the road! Get a third grader to read my last post to you, but have them re-read the last paragraph to you 20 or 30 times...what ever it takes to get through that block of granite on your shoulders!!!!

-- George T.

View attachment 324242

Good Grief! You are the thickest brick in the road! Get a third grader to read my last post to you, but have them re-read the last paragraph to you 20 or 30 times...what ever it takes to get through that block of granite on your shoulders!!!!
STILL no simple yes or no answer from you. You really ARE one f*cked up dumbf*ck loser liberal lunatic. Good luck with that, I'm done responding to your sorry ass on this thread. Bye, bye, ya dickhead!

Last edited:
bluzman61 wrote:

Are you THERE, Tommy? Who IS your candidate for president?

So this is liberal

-- George T.
Damn the lifeboats were not replaced by the last Captain.....
Impeached Trump delays lowering the lifeboats until he can sign his name on them with a Sharpie.

So this is liberal

-- George T.
Impeached Trump delays lowering the lifeboats until he can sign his name on them with a Sharpie.
You would think that Obama who went through his own deadly pandemic would have thought to replenish the Pandemic stockpile he went though...but he didn't because he is a loser...

bluzman61 wrote:

Are you THERE, Tommy? Who IS your candidate for president?
Tommy? Tommy? "Tommy can you hear me?" (reference to The Who) Tommy, Tommy?

So this is liberal

-- George T.
You would think that Obama who went through his own deadly pandemic would have thought to replenish the Pandemic stockpile he went though...but he didn't because he is a loser...
LOL

And Impeached Trump's excuse after 3 years is ...?

Lemme guess, deranged con -- 5th Avenue.

bluzman61 wrote:

Tommy sounds like one of them thar Librarians. Them's wot thinks botha dem parties is the same.

You knows, "autit the FED" and "muh liberty", an stuff.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back