If Trump wins Hillary goes to jail

I wouldn't doubt Bath House Barry has his ass in a little hot water over some forged documents too.

He might have to dig up a real certificate of birth that can be held in hand, fully examined and verified to be authentic by the proper authorities, or he just might wind up in prison himself for fraud. Would make it easy on Trump, all he'd have to do is rescind everything Hussein signed. Don't think for a second that Trump hasn't thought about it.

good for Trump... I suppose he intends to publish the results of his Obama birth certificate too. I can hardly wait to know what his team of THE BEST INVESTIGATORS IN THE WORLD.. found out.

you go Donnie

RW's need some NEW proof for every investigation they've conducted in the past 15 years ..

BBBBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.
[/trump]

I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.
[/trump]
And you see a hot sexy babe with cankles when you look at Hillary................ Dude get your eyes checked.

[/trump]

Spare us. Trump is no teenager, but he looks quite healthy for a man his age. He looks far healthier than Hillary. We already know she has some serious medical issues.

good for Trump... I suppose he intends to publish the results of his Obama birth certificate too. I can hardly wait to know what his team of THE BEST INVESTIGATORS IN THE WORLD.. found out.

you go Donnie

Dontcha love how Trump mirrors his followers in his complete lack of understanding of how government works? :lol:

I wouldn't doubt Bath House Barry has his ass in a little hot water over some forged documents too.

He might have to dig up a real certificate of birth that can be held in hand, fully examined and verified to be authentic by the proper authorities, or he just might wind up in prison himself for fraud. Would make it easy on Trump, all he'd have to do is rescind everything Hussein signed. Don't think for a second that Trump hasn't thought about it.

I'm sure that will be the first thing he does. Also he'll rescind all those new regulations the Obama administration created.

I'm sure that will be the first thing he does. Also he'll rescind all those new regulations the Obama administration created.

You're confusing Trump with Putin. Perfectly understandable, though.

You think the President doesn't have to the authority to repeal the regulations created by a previous president?

You think the President doesn't have to the authority to repeal the regulations created by a previous president?

First you'll have to explain how you think presidents "create regulations."

And if the Orangutan wins the nomination, he has to face Clinton in at least 3 DEBATES, which would doom him

Fuck Trump, he looks like a fat old angry asshole with a cheap rug, he needs a go cart to play golf, he complains about the debates because he can't stand for more than 2 hours., i pray for him the win the nomination, Clinton would kick his ass..

Hey by the way who's gonna pay for the manpower to send 12 Million Mexicans back to Tijuana?, and to build the great wall??:uhoh3:, the President of Mexico called Trump a senile fat stupid old fat man, when told he was getting the bill for the great wall:rofl:

And if the Orangutan wins the nomination, he has to face Clinton in at least 3 DEBATES, which would doom him

Fuck Trump, he looks like a fat old angry asshole with a cheap rug, he needs a go cart to play golf, he complains about the debates because he can't stand for more than 2 hours., i pray for him the win the nomination, Clinton would kick his ass..

Hey by the way who's gonna pay for the manpower to send 12 Million Mexicans back to Tijuana?, and to build the great wall??:uhoh3:, the President of Mexico called Trump a senile fat stupid old fat man, when told he was getting the bill for the great wall:rofl:

I think you're wrong. I will not vote for Trump, but I think he would destroy Hillary Clinton in a debate.

Forum List

Back