If Trump wins Hillary goes to jail

And if the Orangutan wins the nomination, he has to face Clinton in at least 3 DEBATES, which would doom him

Fuck Trump, he looks like a fat old angry asshole with a cheap rug, he needs a go cart to play golf, he complains about the debates because he can't stand for more than 2 hours., i pray for him the win the nomination, Clinton would kick his ass..

Hey by the way who's gonna pay for the manpower to send 12 Million Mexicans back to Tijuana?, and to build the great wall??:uhoh3:, the President of Mexico called Trump a senile fat stupid old fat man, when told he was getting the bill for the great wall:rofl:

I think you're wrong. I will not vote for Trump, but I think he would destroy Hillary Clinton in a debate.
Clinton would destroy him in a debate, Trump has 0 foreign policy experience, has no Governing experience in the Senate or state level, has filed bankruptcy 4x, i seriously hope he wins the nomination of the Repugnant party she would gut him like a fish in a landslide..

And if the Orangutan wins the nomination, he has to face Clinton in at least 3 DEBATES, which would doom him

Fuck Trump, he looks like a fat old angry asshole with a cheap rug, he needs a go cart to play golf, he complains about the debates because he can't stand for more than 2 hours., i pray for him the win the nomination, Clinton would kick his ass..

Hey by the way who's gonna pay for the manpower to send 12 Million Mexicans back to Tijuana?, and to build the great wall??:uhoh3:, the President of Mexico called Trump a senile fat stupid old fat man, when told he was getting the bill for the great wall:rofl:

I think you're wrong. I will not vote for Trump, but I think he would destroy Hillary Clinton in a debate.

I would love to see that debate.

I wouldn't doubt Bath House Barry has his ass in a little hot water over some forged documents too.

He might have to dig up a real certificate of birth that can be held in hand, fully examined and verified to be authentic by the proper authorities, or he just might wind up in prison himself for fraud. Would make it easy on Trump, all he'd have to do is rescind everything Hussein signed. Don't think for a second that Trump hasn't thought about it.

I'm sure that will be the first thing he does. Also he'll rescind all those new regulations the Obama administration created.

You're confusing Trump with Putin. Perfectly understandable, though.

You think the President doesn't have to the authority to repeal the regulations created by a previous president?

First you'll have to explain how you think presidents "create regulations."

Regulatory agencies create regulations and they report to the president. The EPA's recent regulations on coal power plants were issued because Obama gave them the order to issue those regulations. Any regulation the EPA issues, the EPA can repeal. It's as simple as that.

Clinton would destroy him in a debate, Trump has 0 foreign policy experience, has no Governing experience in the Senate or state level, has filed bankruptcy 4x, i seriously hope he wins the nomination of the Repugnant party she would gut him like a fish in a landslide..

ROFL! Hillary was the biggest disaster as Secretary of State we've ever had. How is she going to brag about her experience when it's all bad? What did she accomplish, 4 dead State Department employees? Experience in the Senate is not "governing experience." It's experience in lying, pandering, log rolling, and selling out the voters.

Hillary is a lying POS. Trump will tear her apart.

I am predicting that no way does Trump become president. You see what billary is getting away with? The complete fix is in.

Tell you the truth, I really do not care. There is no republican that can get us out of the hole the democrat policies have dug for us. No way.

Trust this. If any conservative does get into office and the fed raises the interest rate, the stock will nose dive. The republican in office will get ALL of the blame. Like the housing bubble crash. The losers on the left blame ALL of it on boooooooooosh. I would rather see the bubble burst while a democrat is in office. Only scorched earth and a new revolution can help us now.

There are no facts that you can present to convince the ignorant asshats that they are ignorant as all fuck. Just ask them. They are that stupid.

Besides, I predict that Trump gets assassinated by a "disgruntled" Mexican who will have ties to the drug cartels. The open border is that essential for them.

I would love to see that debate.
Hillary would have a lot of explaining to do.

Trust this. If any conservative does get into office and the fed raises the interest rate, the stock will nose dive.

You obviously know very little about how the stock market works or how interest rates affect the economy.

ROFL! Hillary was the biggest disaster as Secretary of State we've ever had. How is she going to brag about her experience when it's all bad? What did she accomplish, 4 dead State Department employees? Experience in the Senate is not "governing experience." It's experience in lying, pandering, log rolling, and selling out the voters.

The 1st question she will throw at him, WHO'S GOONA PAY FOR THE MANPOWER TO SEND 11+ MILLION BACK TO MAYHEECO??, AND WHOS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL??, he's toast

Trump can't even explain who's gonna pay for the manpower to send 12 Million people back to Mexico???

Who is gonna pay for the Wall along the border,? the President of Mexico said Trump is full of shit, Mexico isn't gonna spend one dime on it:haha:

Trump has zero foreign policy experience, and has filed bankruptcy 4 times, the asshole would probably be selling car insurance, if he wasn't a member of the lucky sperm club...

He probably won't even win the nomination, it will be Rubio..

Forum List

Back