If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!

Last edited:
Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from the place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!
it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win?.....reading what the people around here say, they all vote for who they think is the lessor of 2 evils....evil gets all the votes,it looks like Dracula beats Satan every election....

When Trump wins this election, I don't plan on returning here until 2028, if at all.

The problem is though is that the democrats will probably still go after him so I might have to be here sometimes but it sounds like you follow me of where I'm coming from.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from the place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

But the schadenfreude is too much to miss.

Personally, I think that it will be fascinating to see our insane libs here acting-out both when Trump is officially certified as the winner and when he reclaims the White House.

Then, a bit further down the road, I anticipate that our libs wil continue to rage internally and in their posting efforts at everything Trump says.

😂🤣

It could be fun to observe. But I figure I’ll mostly lurk for a while. Just watch the libtard shit show.

Oh! Those lib tears will be amusing.

They ran you off.

it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win?.....reading what the people around here say, they all vote for who they think is the lessor of 2 evils....evil gets all the votes,it looks like Dracula beats Satan every election....
1728245202498.png

drive the vote counters crazy

Thereis but one evil in this election. But you have convinced yourself that Harris is as evil as Trump. Sad.

You are supporting a liar.

Thereis but one evil in this election. But you have convinced yourself that Harris is as evil as Trump. Sad.
The evil in this election, as it is in every election, is with the Democrats and the racists like yourself selling out your country for your bigotry.

Personally, I think that it will be fascinating to see our insane libs here acting-out both when Trump is officially certified as the winner and when he reclaims the White House.

Then, a bit further down the road, I anticipate that our libs wil continue to rage internally and in their posting efforts at everything Trump says.

😂🤣

It could be fun to observe. But I figure I’ll mostly lurk for a while. Just watch the libtard shit show.

Oh! Those lib tears will be amusing.

That's an extremely good point. It'll be amusing for a while. 😁

I'm afraid that the assassination attempts will come on quicker too.

Let me guess, sarcasm?
Very possible.

Though if he make it to being POTUS again, there will then be adequate resources to protect him. Hopefully.

Either way, the meltdown of credibility the media had and gave away after 2016 will be a paltry thing compared to the meltdown they'll have this time round.

The media already is doing all but taking a paycheck from the Democratic Party. They may actually start taking cash if Trump wins.

They will, if they lose the election this time, not bother putting their thumb on the election scale, they stand on the muther fucker.

Forum List

Back