If Ukraine borders are so important....

Cartels are peaceful?
You are indeed F'in delusional!!

I don’t see the Cartels on this side of the border

What I see is Mexican immigrants coming over the border to make our beds and mow our lawns. People trying to feed their families

Equating these families to Putin invading a peaceful neighbor is insane

I don’t see the Cartels on this side of the border

What I see is Mexican immigrants coming over the border to make our beds and mow our lawns. People trying to feed their families

Equating these families to Putin invading a peaceful neighbor is insane

You live in a bubble which in no way resembles reality!

Adios, 'bubble boy'.....:hhello:.

Russia has a fragile economy and no major economic allies

The US and EU is capable of crippling their economy. Biden, in numerous private phone calls has made it clear what will happen if he invades

Why should we cripple their economy? Didn’t we already try that over Crimea? How did Obama’s sanctions cripple them?

The Hussein already destroyed democracy in Ukraine when he backed insurrectionists to overthrow the government. The new Ukraine government does not get rights to provinces that did not want to be a part of the new illegal government.

Why are you people so against allowing people decide their own destiny? Do you not believe in democracy?

You must foolishly believe that the U.S. dollar will always remain the world's main currency.
The minute it teeters, put your head (with the rest of us) between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!!
Its almost there....

Why should we cripple their economy? Didn’t we already try that over Crimea? How did Obama’s sanctions cripple them?

The Hussein already destroyed democracy in Ukraine when he backed insurrectionists to overthrow the government. The new Ukraine government does not get rights to provinces that did not want to be a part of the new illegal government.

Why are you people so against allowing people decide their own destiny? Do you not believe in democracy?
Ukraine is a nation that was stolen by NATO.... And now they're trying to prance in there pretending to be defenders of freedom when all they really defending is the theft authored by the European central banks. I'm all for defending people who don't want to be conquered.... But if you were to go to Ukraine today and poll the citizens....not the government's officials.... You would find that more than half of them wish to rejoin Russia.

Jo

Not one inch of Ukrainian soil (or any of the other bordering pissant countries) is worth one drop of a US serviceman’s blood or a US taxpayer’s dollar.

rightwinger still can’t explain why we need to defend Ukraine now, even though Obama didn’t defend Ukraine when Crimea was annexed.
I don’t think we will send in troops regardless

Obama didn’t send troops to defend Crimea. He chose to coordinate economic sanctions against Russia. Sanctions that Trump quickly withdrew

Biden will invoke much more crippling sanctions against Russia if they invade Ukraine

But if you were to go to Ukraine today and poll the citizens....not the government's officials.... You would find that more than half of them wish to rejoin Russia.
Then they should use the Democratic process to rejoin Russia. Just like when East Germany rejoined West Germany.

Russia using an invasion to force that process is not acceptable

Not one inch of Ukrainian soil (or any of the other bordering pissant countries) is worth one drop of a US serviceman’s blood or a US taxpayer’s dollar.

Nobody's asking the Ukrainian people what they want. So far they're being told what their opinion is by all the Western Nations who just want to grab the mineral rights. Stalin is long gone and dead..... Russia is a different Nation now struggling to get its feet into capitalism.
Ukrainians would be far better off rejoining the larger body of their own people. That in fact is the way many of them feel.

Obama didn’t send troops to defend Crimea. He chose to coordinate economic sanctions against Russia. Sanctions that Trump quickly withdrew

Biden will invoke much more crippling sanctions against Russia if they invade Ukraine
Did Obama’s sanctions work? No.

Besides, the people of Crimea are ethnic Russians and wanted to be apart of Russia. Why do we need to punish them?

Why should Russia be punished for accepting the secession of a region that wanted to join Russia? You wanted to side with the Ukrainian government and oppress the will of the people of Crimea? Why?

Same rationale Hitler used when he annexed Austria
I suppose, Austria wanted to be reunified with Germany but was prevented by the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler “invaded” Austria with zero resistance from Austria’s military and most of the people welcomed it.

But you think it’s a better idea to keep people separated by borders even if they want to be unified? Odd, considering you lefties are for open borders and against American sovereignty.

Did Obama’s sanctions work? No.

Besides, the people of Crimea are ethnic Russians and wanted to be apart of Russia. Why do we need to punish them?
NATO works for the central banks. They want the mineral rights to Ukraine....so Russia must be kept out. Ukraine would be much better off rejoining Russia. If not the country will be absolutely mineral raped by the rest of Europe.

Forum List

Back