if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

That would have been great if the north completely destroyed the south as the right wingers of today would have been exterminated. We likely would be living in a utopia right now if we didn't have that trash.

Like all dumbocrats, Black_Liar can't accept reality.

The South was made up of disgusting racist liberals. Sadly, 150 years later, not much has changed with the disgusting racist liberals. They hated black back then, they still hate them today. Good thing Senator Byrd died or that member of the KKK would still be the democrat Senator of West Virginia today. :lol:

The south is now apparently made up of nothing but racist liberals, while at the same time those states are the most conservative in the nation, interesting :eusa_think:

So there are NO liberals living in Texas? Really? :cuckoo:

We will just broadcast HG Wells "War of theWorlds" on the radio. Cons will think its real, barricade themselves in their bunkers and the rest of us can go on living our lives.

Well just send out our "Union Thugs", you guys tend to piss down your leg whenever they show up in large numbers.
send the pussies down south and see what happens.

Yea you trailer dwellers and bible thumpers will get your ass kicked again just like last time! General Sherman should have finished the job once and for all. :clap2::clap2:

guess you are still confused. It was the right against the southern democrats. Lmao.......

Can anyone imagine Rachael Maddow in Cammos leading her troops...

I can imagine Ms. Maddow leading troops on a a cause supporting liberty and freedom, and I can imagine you in a flour sack leading others hiding their faces murdering someone whose sole crime was the color of his skin, the nativity of his parents or his sexual orientation.

I can imagine Ms. Maddow leading troops on a a cause supporting liberty and freedom, and I can imagine you in a flour sack leading others hiding their faces murdering someone whose sole crime was the color of his skin, the nativity of his parents or his sexual orientation.

Geeeez lighten up....
I guess that government check is late again!

We will just broadcast HG Wells "War of theWorlds" on the radio. Cons will think its real, barricade themselves in their bunkers and the rest of us can go on living our lives.
and we'll be on roof tops picking libbs off after they rush out into the streets to grab the dildos we air drop on them.:razz:

you mad? Lmao.......

Attachments

• $weird-redneck-family-31613-1314197366-20.jpg
    $weird-redneck-family-31613-1314197366-20.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 13
Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdDLhPwpp4]UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube[/ame]

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!

Now, Marc, I didn't picture you getting riled up with the puppets.

The "occupiers" also withstood piles of garbage and fecal matter......of their own making.
Guess that makes them tougher too.

Lemme know when the dick-measuring is over.

I think I need to find my bore-cleaning kits
:eusa_shhh:

Maybe Obama can get TV time and just talk everyone to death and we never get to war on each other....Or.

We do it Mad Max style!

Really dumb thread.

There won't be a civil war on that basis. And, even though we are seeing an attack on law enforcement officials at present, it is not organized. Just some white supremist druggies and a fruitloop or two. And that is how this silly idea is going to play out. The conservatives will have no part of the fruitloop 'Conservatives' wet dream, and liberals will just join the fellow American conservatives and they will see these insane people are taken care of by the law.

The same renegade federal law enforcement agency that gave us the Ruby Ridge siege during republican George Bush Sr administration doubled down a couple of years later with the invasion of Waco with tanks and poison gas. Next thing you know they get a notion in their numbskulls to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. The point is that federal agencies can get away with anything including the murder of a young boy shot in the back and his mother shot in the face while she was holding a 18 month old baby in her arms. They can get away with using tanks and attack helicopters and poison gas that led to the deaths of 80 men women and children. To quote Al Gore "there is no controlling legal entity" that calls for the arrest of federal law enforcement fools who ship illegal weapons which end up in the hands of people who kill federal law enforcement officers. If the federal government decides to kill a bunch of pesky rednecks with a drone missile y'all might as well bend over and kiss your sorry asses goodbye because there is nothing you can do regardless if you are right or innocent.

Oh god Obama is on TV now...
He must have been in campaign mode again today...
This guy just loves the TV cameras.

and we'll be on roof tops picking libbs off after they rush out into the streets to grab the dildos we air drop on them.:razz:

Better make sure your trailer's roof is strong enough to stand on!

Have you had these fantasies and delusions long?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back