if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Since the Libs don't believe anyone should have guns what would they shoot back with?

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.

Didn't two cities in California file for bankruptcy?
The little hole in the wall town I live in has a machine shop that is doing contract work for the government making parts for drones. You need to crawl out from under that rock you live under.

we have enough conservatives in your so called blue states to handle that !! remember 1 conservative is better armed and equipped to survive than 10 girly leftists.:cool:

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.

I'll take that Army of "old white men" (and us old black men) any day of the week and three times on Sunday. A 65 year old man can STILL take your "liberal soldier" with little to no trouble.
Aw, c'mon.....more rape??!!! :eek:

You "conservatives" need to get-OVER your obsession with such "distractions".

"liberal soldiers" don't go, that way.

:eusa_hand:

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.

The little hole in the wall town I live in has a machine shop that is doing contract work for the government making parts for drones. You need to crawl out from under that rock you live under.

See, this is why I like this place. I learned today that a machine shop qualifies as "technology".

we have enough conservatives in your so called blue states to handle that !! remember 1 conservative is better armed and equipped to survive than 10 girly leftists.:cool:

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.
y

I'll take that Army of "old white men" (and us old black men) any day of the week and three times on Sunday. A 65 year old man can STILL take your "liberal soldier" with little to no trouble.

What's he going to do? Hit us with his purse?

I am a 62 year old liberal, and you would not say that to my face.

y

yeah man i would.

y

yeah man i would.

You must be one of those people whose stupidity gets them into trouble. Or just an Internet tough guy.

This whole thread is internet tough guys. Who the fuck fantasizes about this shit?

Also - it's funny that people actually buy heavy into what the stereotypes of the "other team" are made up of. Reeeaaallly fucking funny.

See, this is why I like this place. I learned today that a machine shop qualifies as "technology".

they can afford to buy cnc machines, 3d printers and the like. and the tech jobs are not just in Texas
GSA Business | Greenville, SC | Spartanburg, SC | Anderson, SC

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

Hey stupid - you ARE and WERE the "southern redneck's" whose asses were kicked. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and it was the Republican's in Congress who lead the efforts.

Leave it to Black_Liar to rewrite history.

Lincoln was the biggest Liberal in the country at the time

WOW. What a weird fuking thread.

Why do the right winger gun nuts have fantasies about this kind of shit?

And if you want to find good reason to limit access to weapons, here it is.

Fuking crazy.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

It's already happened in this country.

Several times.

Whiskey Rebellion? Conservatives get their asses royally kicked.
The Utah War? Conservatives suffer another loss.
The Civil War? Conservative really take a pounding.

Liberals were nice enough to leave you enough of you folks to breed.

Next time we won't be so nice.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

There are a lot more conservatives. The problem is you tend to think of all Democrats as "liberals" when Democrats are a coalition party. Not the same as the Republican Aryan Confederate Conservative Party of racist uneducated dumb fucks. Based in the deep south and bursting with hatred for anyone not them.

There are a lot more conservatives. The problem is you tend to think of all Democrats as "liberals" when Democrats are a coalition party. Not the same as the Republican Aryan Confederate Conservative Party of racist uneducated dumb fucks. Based in the deep south and bursting with hatred for anyone not them.

Bush Tax Cuts were supposed to be temporary, you know, when we had a surplus.

And Obama kept extending them... lol

Sounds like the opening scenes in Gone with the Wind where the southerners were convincing themselves how they were gunna beat the Yankees

This whole thread is internet tough guys. Who the fuck fantasizes about this shit?

Also - it's funny that people actually buy heavy into what the stereotypes of the "other team" are made up of. Reeeaaallly fucking funny.

Lmao,.... enjoy your fox hole with tranny's and the like......

Lmao,.... enjoy your fox hole with tranny's and the like......

keep your fantasies to yourself, internet hero.

Bush Tax Cuts were supposed to be temporary, you know, when we had a surplus.

And Obama kept extending them... lol

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal - CSMonitor.com

Clearly you don't know why. Even the very "conservative" and right wing Christian Science Monitor wrote about it.

The Republican leadership, being the dirty scum and shills for the rich, which we all know they are, held millions of unemployed hostage to get a few extra unneeded buck for their REAL masters. Worse, many of those people are unemployed because of Republican Policies. Worst of all, many of those unemployed that Obama fought for are ignorant white wing Republicans who simply can't believe how willing their leadership are to screw them over balls deep. So idiot morons say Obama "caved" because he couldn't stand to see millions of Americans suffering, which seems to be fine with Republicans. It proves he is "weak", when it really proves they are "monsters".

Forum List

Back