if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Only wing nuts sit around and have violent daydreams about killing their fellow Americans.

Posts like these only validate the liberal view that right wingers are unhinged lunatics prone to violence as a solution.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".
:cool:

Did that murderous fantasy give you a stiffy, lad?

I'm betting it did.

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!

I really like how they line up like that. Talk about easy shooten!! You dont even have to tie em to a post!!

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

The Union armies had from 2,500,000 to 2,750,000 men. Their losses, by the best estimates:

Battle deaths: 110,070
Disease, etc.: 250,152
Total 360,222

The Confederate strength, known less accurately because of missing records, was from 750,000 to 1,250,000. Its estimated losses:

Battle deaths: 94,000
Disease, etc.: 164,000
Total 258,000

The Norh had more people to waste and so they won, but that's certainly not "kicking their ass" when you lose that many more.

The answer is..... The rest of the country. Please, kill each other off if you like, we need a lot less stupid in this country.

The rest of the country wouldnt win. The economic power of our nation would be destroyed. Countless innocent people would be caught in the crossfire. Others will pick sides just to protect themselves regardless of whether they actually believed anything. In the end the surviving side would likely be just as authoritarian as ever.

No one wins. Not with the groups as currently defined.

i can kick any liberals ass on this planet !!i am yidnar !!

Maybe you could. Maybe you couldn't.

How about instead of kicking anyone's @$$ you try persuading them why your point of view is correct and changing their heart and mind? You dont need to spill any blood that way

Since the Libs don't believe anyone should have guns what would they shoot back with?

Again, it's not that progressives dont believe anyone should have guns. They have no problem with guns for themselves. They just dont like other people, namely you, having guns.

Considering the talk of some of the people here, they might have a legitimate reason for not wanting you to have a weapon, considering many of you are murderers in your heart and want them dead.

Thankfully for those of us who dont want to kill our fellow citizens, if we can avoid it, we have a Constitutional right to defend ourselves and they cant disarm us even if they have a valid reason for some of you.

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.

I'll take that Army of "old white men" (and us old black men) any day of the week and three times on Sunday. A 65 year old man can STILL take your "liberal soldier" with little to no trouble.
Aw, c'mon.....more rape??!!! :eek:

You "conservatives" need to get-OVER your obsession with such "distractions".

"liberal soldiers" don't go, that way.

:eusa_hand:

What sick Twisted freak would get rape from anything he said? Do you really think of rape so much that you read it into things that have nothing to do with it? I think you need help my friend.

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.

Didn't two cities in California file for bankruptcy?
The little hole in the wall town I live in has a machine shop that is doing contract work for the government making parts for drones. You need to crawl out from under that rock you live under.

See, this is why I like this place. I learned today that a machine shop qualifies as "technology".

Who said anything about that? What's obvious is that if order to have technology, you need the facilities to build the tech you are using. Why on earth would anyone assume the blue states have a monopoly on resources and facilities that build modern tech?

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.
y

I'll take that Army of "old white men" (and us old black men) any day of the week and three times on Sunday. A 65 year old man can STILL take your "liberal soldier" with little to no trouble.

What's he going to do? Hit us with his purse?

I am a 62 year old liberal, and you would not say that to my face.

Why wouldn't he?

It's already happened in this country.

Several times.

Whiskey Rebellion? Conservatives get their asses royally kicked.
The Utah War? Conservatives suffer another loss.
The Civil War? Conservative really take a pounding.

Liberals were nice enough to leave you enough of you folks to breed.

Next time we won't be so nice.

The Utah War? Odd one to mention since there was no actual rebellion and no one fired a shot.

Just because the north won a war 200 years ago, doesn't mean history would repeat itself. There is no cause and effect. There is reliance on some sort of historical laurels that may or may not exist today. Liberals might not even have a reliable military to help them. Civil wars are strange things, how is the one in Syria working out?

There are a lot more conservatives. The problem is you tend to think of all Democrats as "liberals" when Democrats are a coalition party. Not the same as the Republican Aryan Confederate Conservative Party of racist uneducated dumb fucks. Based in the deep south and bursting with hatred for anyone not them.

On what planet are both parties not coalition parties? Just because you are too dishonest to recognize it doesn't mean the Republican is any less a collection of coalitions.

Heck, you complain about civil wars in the Republican party half the time too. Why? Because we are a bunch of coalitions. The difference, we actually have underlying philosophy that unites a majority of those coalitions.

You'll have to think this through. Are there really enough psychopaths on the right willing to gleefully kill their fellow Americans? Where do you think the Armed Forces would come down on this? My prediction, a small group of the truly disturbed gets quickly squashed.

There are a lot more conservatives. The problem is you tend to think of all Democrats as "liberals" when Democrats are a coalition party. Not the same as the Republican Aryan Confederate Conservative Party of racist uneducated dumb fucks. Based in the deep south and bursting with hatred for anyone not them.

Bush Tax Cuts were supposed to be temporary, you know, when we had a surplus.

And Obama kept extending them... lol

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal - CSMonitor.com

Clearly you don't know why. Even the very "conservative" and right wing Christian Science Monitor wrote about it.

The Republican leadership, being the dirty scum and shills for the rich, which we all know they are, held millions of unemployed hostage to get a few extra unneeded buck for their REAL masters. Worse, many of those people are unemployed because of Republican Policies. Worst of all, many of those unemployed that Obama fought for are ignorant white wing Republicans who simply can't believe how willing their leadership are to screw them over balls deep. So idiot morons say Obama "caved" because he couldn't stand to see millions of Americans suffering, which seems to be fine with Republicans. It proves he is "weak", when it really proves they are "monsters".

The only people holding the unemployed hostage are those who keep advocating for policies that hurt business and prevent them from obtaining work. Hand outs dont help the unemployed. Work does.

I cant believe how small partisans are.

What's so hard to believe about it?

A bigger concern is how bloodthirsty both sides are.

That's it. You got it.

We have a circumstance in which BOTH sides are equally interested in wiping out the other side. The question is, how long can this go on before there is some kind of eruption? Neither side is willing to accept governing by the other side. If Mitt Romney had won, if a republican wins next time, democrats aren't going to sit back and accept that. They didn't accept the election results in Wisconsin for governor. That's what makes for civil wars, not people sniping at one another on a message board.

Not only is the public divided over who is doing the governing, but increasingly divided over the very foundation of the nation that the rules of government must follow. obama has come out against the Constitution. He and his supporters are in full support of dictatorship. That's where civil wars are born.

Obama: ?I Am Constrained By A System That Our Founders Put In Place? « CBS DC

“You hear some of these quotes: ‘I need a gun to protect myself from the government.’ ‘We can’t do background checks because the government is going to come take my guns away,’ Obama said. “Well, the government is us. These officials are elected by you. They are elected by you. I am elected by you. I am constrained, as they are constrained, by a system that our Founders put in place. It’s a government of and by and for the people.”

If the people elected him, didn't they also agree to his dictatorship? Ask a democrat, they will say yes, certainly.

Just because the north won a war 200 years ago, doesn't mean history would repeat itself. There is no cause and effect. There is reliance on some sort of historical laurels that may or may not exist today. Liberals might not even have a reliable military to help them. Civil wars are strange things, how is the one in Syria working out?

Civil wars are strange things. And I agree. We shouldnt presume that a war from a century and a half ago will predict the outcome in present day. Things arent even the same this year as they were last year, and we are going to use data from 150+ years ago to determine what would happen if we had a war. (And God help that we don't)

Anyone advocating for violence on either the left or the right is not right here. And please dont pretend there arent those from both sides doing just that.

Our nation may have a lot of problems and we may have a tough road ahead of us to fix them. But war is not the answer here. If we as a people open Pandora's box and take the violent road, we will lose our liberty, no matter who wins. Because we are not a people like the Founders were. We have no George Washington right now who would give up power voluntarily. The blood of our brethren would be on our hands and countless innocent would die. The Civil war would look like a picnic compared to what we could unlease. And that's exactly what some evil men want us to do, so they can seize power.

The way to return to liberty is through peace. We educate the people. We live the truth. Because the truth will set us free. If we aren't living our lives to have liberty, going to war over it will not suddenly make us live the principles of liberty and truth. We just risk losing our souls over it.

Forum List

Back