if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

actually, liberals, having done it before, would nuke the regions around the cities.

of course, they would then starve to death, but they would 'win'

Can we stop pretending these stereotypes would actually determine who would win in a WAR?

The only people who think about war between liberals and conservatives are stupid, shallow, hateful and/or brainwashed people.

I suppose it's better to pretend conflict isnt a possibility.

Maybe slightly off-topic and I guess i can't speak for everybody, but i highly doubt that the majority of people in America go out and conduct their everyday lives with a direct concern for someone's political affiliation.

At a restaurant, does anyone ask what the server's political affiliation is before he/she serves them?
At a store, does anyone ask what the clerk's political affiliation is before having them ring up their purchase?
When taking dancing/martial arts/singing/musical instrument playing lesson, does anyone ask what that teacher's political affiliation is before receiving lessons?
Is political affiliation a big hot button topic at work?
Would political affiliation cause you to be unable to work with someone in a professional setting?

Only the people who are so wacko about politics that it pervades every single aspect of their lives would even think about taking up arms against (basically) the other half of the American people. Thankfully, those people are the vast minority.

Is there any issue in which Liberals have not won out over Conservatives?

Founding of the country....Liberals won
Ending slavery....Liberals won
Womens rights....Liberals won
Worker rights....Liberals won
Social Security....Liberals won
Civil Rights....Liberals won
Environmental Protection....Liberals won
Obamacare....Liberals won
Gay Rights........Conservatives on the ropes

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

The moderates would have no choice but to wipe out both. Not much of a loss either way.

The only people who think about war between liberals and conservatives are stupid, shallow, hateful and/or brainwashed people.

I suppose it's better to pretend conflict isnt a possibility.

Maybe slightly off-topic and I guess i can't speak for everybody, but i highly doubt that the majority of people in America go out and conduct their everyday lives with a direct concern for someone's political affiliation.

At a restaurant, does anyone ask what the server's political affiliation is before he/she serves them?
At a store, does anyone ask what the clerk's political affiliation is before having them ring up their purchase?
When taking dancing/martial arts/singing/musical instrument playing lesson, does anyone ask what that teacher's political affiliation is before receiving lessons?
Is political affiliation a big hot button topic at work?
Would political affiliation cause you to be unable to work with someone in a professional setting?

Only the people who are so wacko about politics that it pervades every single aspect of their lives would even think about taking up arms against (basically) the other half of the American people. Thankfully, those people are the vast minority.

Yes. I frequently ask people their political affiliation. I find that the ones that are reluctant to answer are liberal democrats.

Can we stop pretending these stereotypes would actually determine who would win in a WAR?

Agreed. I realize that this OP was tongue-in-cheek humor but I believe that we have enough problems in our world without dreaming up more. It does, however, serve to point out that there is a HUGE divide among us as a nation.

Conservatives tend to meet problems head on while liberals tend to be "sneaky" in their means. For example, Obama doesn't want to "take our guns" - he just wants to turn them into useless paperweights. Sneaky.

Here's one thing that we ALL had better get used to: This world has become a dangerous place to be an American and there are a lot of people out there that want all of US dead. You liberals had better come to terms with that because, at some point, it may very well become a reality. The enemies of our nation don't give a "hoot in hell" if you are "liberal" or "conservative". They just want you dead.

Because it's really accurate to pretend that you are in anyway liberal like past generations.

You mean people like you who benefit from the real hard work of the middle class. The romney lovers who don't work only sit and have others work and they rob the benefits.
Yes that makes good logic.
Sit there and believe what you will.
:clap2:

Considering many libs have a "What can someone else do for me that I could do for myself" mentality I think they would get their asses handed to them quite promptly

Yes. I frequently ask people their political affiliation. I find that the ones that are reluctant to answer are liberal democrats.

The flip side of that coin seems to be that most blowhards are conservative Republicans. :cool:

Because it's really accurate to pretend that you are in anyway liberal like past generations.
liberals like right winger are just progressives.

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

No, they took immigrants off the boats in huge numbers and sent them to the slaughter. Eventually, they sent enough of them to overwhelm an army half their size that had been running them ragged for four years.

Get your facts straight.

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!
try to spray that shit on a bunch of conservatives and see what happens !! bringing mace to a gun fight is not a good idea !!

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!
try to spray that shit on a bunch of conservatives and see what happens !! bringing mace to a gun fight is not a good idea !!

liberals love that stuff, their weirdo nutjobs, they just shit wherever....kinda like animals and with the same intelligence

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Conservatives are stupid, liberals would trick conservatives into fighting each other...

Because if the acrimony, on both sides, it is not likely a civil war can be avoided, at least not for long. Yes, democrats want a civil war because they believe they can seize ultimate power by the conflict. It might also be the only way of stopping them from seizing the power they want. It has gone beyond disagreement. Neither side is willing to accept the other side as worthy to govern the nation and that's the real issue. The protests against the government is growing. Look at Wisconsin. Democrats have not yet accepted Scott Walker as governor. They had two elections and they are still in the streets. All that has to happen is for one of these protests to get out of hand and grow. That's all it would take. Some group or other to wade in and push back. Now there is yet another spark to the bonfire.

I don't see how open conflict can be avoided. Once this stage has been reached, it's inevitable.

A civil war is inevitable if things don't change. Just a simple perusal of history tells us that. There isnt a nation in the history of the world that hasnt broken down and started killing one another at some point or another.

The problem is there is a group of people who are deliberately trying to stir up conflict by overloading the system, causing it to collapse and unrest to ensue. There are others trying to stir up a race war. And unfortunately, they have friends in power.
ok no stupid jokes in this reply....unfortunately you are right !! the main culprit is the far left !!

How about this idea for all those big touch right wing gun NRA members. When N. Korea starts attacking grab all your guns and sign up.
Shoot till you can't take it anymore or until you get what ever it is you think you get from hiding behind your computer screen.
This would be a great opportunity to show your manliness.
our people are already there ready to fight !! 2/3rds of our military identify themselves as conservatives dumb ass !!:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I love Marc, but the teaparty has a really good track record of showing while, liberals have to pay people to do their protests.

Forum List

Back