if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Believe me, I had thought about posting these very facts, but with the revisionist history the communists teach in public schools, it has been all but beaten out of these leftists idiots.

But thanks anyway!

Another moron unable to tell the difference between Democrats and Liberals

Any more of you out there?

That's where YOU are wrong, moron. I started out in life as a democrat. YOUR party has been taken over by liberal zealots who do not REMOTELY resemble democrats of the past.

I highly encourage YOU to learn the difference.

Believe me, I had thought about posting these very facts, but with the revisionist history the communists teach in public schools, it has been all but beaten out of these leftists idiots.

But thanks anyway!

That's where YOU are wrong, moron. I started out in life as a democrat. YOUR party has been taken over by liberal zealots who do not REMOTELY resemble democrats of the past.

You just proved his point mOron:)

But thanks anyway!

If that's the case, why are you unable to realize that there was once a large liberal wing of the Republican Party. How old are you? 15?

Is there any issue in which Liberals have not won out over Conservatives?

Founding of the country....Liberals won
Ending slavery....Liberals won
Womens rights....Liberals won
Worker rights....Liberals won
Social Security....Liberals won
Civil Rights....Liberals won
Environmental Protection....Liberals won
Obamacare....Liberals won
Gay Rights........Conservatives on the ropes

Lmao dont try to rewrite history on civil rights, you proly think the ncaap was started by democrats also?
The ?big lie? about Republicans and blacks - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Black Democrats Vs. Black Republicans (In pictures and deeds) :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Republican Party that: (1) started in 1854 as the anti-slavery party and fought to
free blacks from slavery; (2) amended the Constitution
to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to
vote; (3) started the NAACP to stop the Democrats
from lynching blacks; (4) passed the civil rights laws
of the 1860's that were overturned by the Democrats when they took over Congress in 1892; (5) founded the
HBCUs; (6) started affirmative action enforcement in
1969 to help blacks get jobs and contracts based on
merit; and (7) fought the Democrats for over six
decades until Republicans finally achieved passage of
the civil rights laws of the 1950's and 1960's under the leadership of Republican Senator Everett Dirksen of Illinois.

Another moron unable to tell the difference between Democrats and Liberals. Don't you know the Republicans used to be the more Liberal party?

and how was that liberal? that was going by and living by the consititution of the United States not coming up with a ponzi scheme like S.S.is, that will run out of money, was voluntary when started, life Expectancy of death in the 40's was like 62 years old. and finaly where does it say anything about health care or S.S. in the constitiution?
But it sure does say" we the people" not white guys and a bunch of slaves.

and oh yea fightng right now on another forum with kids that are trying to prove to me that It was the Democrats and not the Republicans that helped the blacks so much. and this is the crap being taught to the school children of today by fucking liberals democrats.

This thread confirms the belief conservatives enjoy war more than sex!

They get more of a hard-on taking lives, than making lives!

They'd rather shoot bullets than...........well, you get the idea?

and my last word, The civil rights wasnt liberal, that was going by the constitution and the bible. that was conservative.

I got into this conversation as a means to have fun.
Sort of like an argument along the lines of who would win a fight between
Superman and Batman,Flash against Green Lantern,Zena the warrior princess
against Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

Never for a minute did I even think of killing a Democrat.

Well that's my response to loinboy.
C'mon have a little fun in your life.

OP- Liberals, because the rest of the modern world would help us wipe out the loudmouth retrograde ugly American redneck violent hater fundamentalist brainwashed idiots...lol.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

If this thinking were true, America would have won the Vietnam War.

it would not have mattered if every soldier back then was a Rambo.....that War was lost because of the assholes in Washington....

I got into this conversation as a means to have fun.
Sort of like an argument along the lines of who would win a fight between
Superman and Batman,Flash against Green Lantern,Zena the warrior princess
against Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

Never for a minute did I even think of killing a Democrat.

Well that's my response to loinboy.
C'mon have a little fun in your life.

Yeah, that's about the way I took it. Sort of a "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of thing.

You guys can't do it on your own...
You need government help for everything.... lol

if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Why the liberals, of course.....oh, wait, I thought you asked who would whine.

Never mind.

Well, lets see. Since Dems control the military now, they'd have that. And since the largest cities in America are control by liberals, then the libs would have the cops also. So, our military plus our police? Thats a pretty powerful force.

But, the mere fact that a right winger is bringing up the idea of a civil war in which the right wing murders all their fellow liberal countrymen......is proof that right wingers dont belong in office, and in fact, are the real threat of tyranny to our people.

Another moron unable to tell the difference between Democrats and Liberals. Don't you know the Republicans used to be the more Liberal party?

and how was that liberal? that was going by and living by the consititution of the United States not coming up with a ponzi scheme like S.S.is, that will run out of money, was voluntary when started, life Expectancy of death in the 40's was like 62 years old. and finaly where does it say anything about health care or S.S. in the constitiution?
But it sure does say" we the people" not white guys and a bunch of slaves.

and oh yea fightng right now on another forum with kids that are trying to prove to me that It was the Democrats and not the Republicans that helped the blacks so much. and this is the crap being taught to the school children of today by fucking liberals democrats.

Actually, the CONSERVATIVES supported a concept called states rights. It was the LIBERALS who remained loyal to the United States and kicked their ass

WOW. What a weird fuking thread.

Why do the right winger gun nuts have fantasies about this kind of shit?

And if you want to find good reason to limit access to weapons, here it is.

Fuking crazy.

hey Zeke?.....did you happen to notice all the Left Wingers fantasizing right along with them?......:eusa_eh:

So........

Conservatives are saying that THEY are the best with weapons, the best at war, the best at killing their fellow countrymen. And that Dems and liberals dont have the stomach or ability to fight their fellow countrymen.

And they then try to convince us that the Democrats are a threat to bring tyranny upon us?

Ummmmm.....ok. That makes sense.

If all this is true, then I have no problem saying that the right wing should NEVER be in power again, seeing as I dont want tyranny.

Last edited:
OP- Liberals, because the rest of the modern world would help us wipe out the loudmouth retrograde ugly American redneck violent hater fundamentalist brainwashed idiots...lol.

I am with you on the redneck, american nazi, glen beck drone types. Not with you on the kerry or al gore or nancy pelosi "we know whats good for them" type of liberals. Speaking of kerry, wonder when he vists Asia next week, will he have the balls to stand up to Kim numb nuts, you think he would?

Forum List

Back