if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

ok people all joking and kidding aside !! i started a thread like the ops a couple of yrs ago and it got basically no response from the right or the left !! 2 yrs later this thread is red hot in comparison !!.....very telling .....and scary ...:(

How about this idea for all those big touch right wing gun NRA members. When N. Korea starts attacking grab all your guns and sign up.
Shoot till you can't take it anymore or until you get what ever it is you think you get from hiding behind your computer screen.
This would be a great opportunity to show your manliness.
our people are already there ready to fight !! 2/3rds of our military identify themselves as conservatives dumb ass !!:eusa_eh:

Obama got 44% of the military vote.

How about this idea for all those big touch right wing gun NRA members. When N. Korea starts attacking grab all your guns and sign up.
Shoot till you can't take it anymore or until you get what ever it is you think you get from hiding behind your computer screen.
our people are already there ready to fight !! 2/3rds of our military identify themselves as conservatives dumb ass !!:eusa_eh:

link ?? and it is still not a majority ! he didn't get 44 %.

That doesn't mean they'd go against their oaths and join traitors to the Constitution.

link ?? and it is still not a majority ! he didn't get 44 %.

I don't know the actual breakdown, but I'm sure that it was nowhere near 44%. However, there is a major problem that few are considering: Obama, if he has done nothing else, has changed the face of the military.

In previous years, the military was primarily white men. This is not the case any longer. Presently, the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are losing senior NCO leadership at a rate not seen since Vietnam. They are being replaced with women, minorities, illegal aliens (looking for citizenship) and homosexuals.

While I absolutely agree that the military (previously) was primarily conservative, there is little question that the "makeup" of the modern military is changing, and it's changing drastically.

Most of us said for years that "the military would NEVER turn on it's citizens". The way it's going today however, I'm not so sure......I hope to God that I'm wrong, though

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

like everyone in the north was a lib....there were no people who were more conservative .....if the Country ever came to another "Civil War".....no one will win.....because it will destroy the dam Country and lots of people on both sides would probably be killed....all for what?....because we have a bunch of God Damned Far Righties and Lefties that cant get along with anyone who maybe has a different view then they do.....aint that wonderful....

Show some evidence sperm burper.
Because you are pulling shit out of your spermed ass.

Is there any issue in which Liberals have not won out over Conservatives?

Founding of the country....Liberals won
Ending slavery....Liberals won
Womens rights....Liberals won
Worker rights....Liberals won
Social Security....Liberals won
Civil Rights....Liberals won
Environmental Protection....Liberals won
Obamacare....Liberals won
Gay Rights........Conservatives on the ropes

Lmao dont try to rewrite history on civil rights, you proly think the ncaap was started by democrats also?
The ?big lie? about Republicans and blacks - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Black Democrats Vs. Black Republicans (In pictures and deeds) :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Republican Party that: (1) started in 1854 as the anti-slavery party and fought to
free blacks from slavery; (2) amended the Constitution
to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to
vote; (3) started the NAACP to stop the Democrats
from lynching blacks; (4) passed the civil rights laws
of the 1860's that were overturned by the Democrats when they took over Congress in 1892; (5) founded the
HBCUs; (6) started affirmative action enforcement in
1969 to help blacks get jobs and contracts based on
merit; and (7) fought the Democrats for over six
decades until Republicans finally achieved passage of
the civil rights laws of the 1950's and 1960's under the leadership of Republican Senator Everett Dirksen of Illinois.

Last edited:

Lmao dont try to rewrite history on civil rights, you proly think the ncaap was started by democrats also?

Black Democrats Vs. Black Republicans (In pictures and deeds) :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Republican Party that: (1) started in 1854 as the anti-slavery party and fought to
of the 1860's that were overturned by the Democrats when they took over Congress in 1892; (5) founded the
the civil rights laws of the 1950's and 1960's under the leadership of Republican Senator Everett Dirksen of Illinois.

Believe me, I had thought about posting these very facts, but with the revisionist history the communists teach in public schools, it has been all but beaten out of these leftists idiots.

But thanks anyway!

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

So you think that liberals don't have guns? Liberals don't hunt and fish? Liberals can't be outdoorsmen? Being conservative makes you a better shot? Liberals don't serve their country? Liberals don't believe in the Constitution? That's quite a few unsubstantiated suppositions in just one paragraph.

How to tell the difference? Shoot at anyone who doesn't "look" right? Look for Obama stickers? Holler the liberal mating call?

no_nukes-thumb-517x576-11772.jpg

You mean people like you who benefit from the real hard work of the middle class. The romney lovers who don't work only sit and have others work and they rob the benefits.
Yes that makes good logic.
Sit there and believe what you will.
:clap2:

Considering many libs have a "What can someone else do for me that I could do for myself" mentality I think they would get their asses handed to them quite promptly

I would guess most of my Republican brethren have taken the same as I.....Nothing.

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!
try to spray that shit on a bunch of conservatives and see what happens !! bringing mace to a gun fight is not a good idea !!

Like I said....I love how they line right up. Makes shooten em way easier.
No need to tie em to a post.

Another moron unable to tell the difference between Democrats and Liberals. Don't you know the Republicans used to be the more Liberal party?

Believe me, I had thought about posting these very facts, but with the revisionist history the communists teach in public schools, it has been all but beaten out of these leftists idiots.

But thanks anyway!

Another moron unable to tell the difference between Democrats and Liberals

Any more of you out there?

Forum List

Back