if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Do you understand what a third world country is?

All the wealth is concentrated with the privleged few
Do the dems want to be the privileged few now, and if they got that far in such a quest finally, would their way be the best way for a nation after a strong and indebt review of their culture ? Be honest now when answering ? Are they any better or can they truly cast that first stone ?

I have no idea what the fuck you are rambling about
Yes you do, but you don't want to as you now have your hands over your ears yelling la la la la la la la la I can't hear you, I'm not listening any more la la la la la la la la la....LOL

The truth hurts doesn't it ?

Do the dems want to be the privileged few now, and if they got that far in such a quest finally, would their way be the best way for a nation after a strong and indebt review of their culture ? Be honest now when answering ? Are they any better or can they truly cast that first stone ?

I have no idea what the fuck you are rambling about
Yes you do, but you don't want to as you now have your hands over your ears yelling la la la la la la la la I can't hear you, I'm not listening any more la la la la la la la la la....LOL

The truth hurts doesn't it ?

Do you understand what a coherent sentence is?

Have conservatives ever gotten anything right?
200 + years of liberal tyranny while the conservatives held them back, but it apears that the nation is soon to see the bottom finally, so I guess we can thank the libs for that, and when they (the conservatves) do thank them, well you are right again, as the conservatives get it wrong one more time. LOL..

Good point......imagine how well off the nation would be if we didn't have Conservatives constantly fucking it up?

Conservatives have added nothing to this country other than destroying the middle class while they funnel money to the rich

imagine how well off the nation would be if we didn't have Conservatives constantly fucking it up?

Exactly! No conservatives fucking up Chicago, or Illinois, for that matter.
No conservatives fucking up California, they're doing great!

We need to give liberals more control, considering how well they did in Detroit and New Orleans.
Great idea!

Like I said, a serious review of the stats would be an astounding eye opener, and a very humbling experience for the left when looking back at the stats, along with the culture as it was supported and held up no matter what. It's all about the money, power and votes for both sides it seems, but one seems to be far more than the other.

And libs enjoy sex more than the war on poverty, so poverty forever it is then, because they don't concern themselves with what the child will be born into once here, because they feel that the government will handle that part of it for them, so they just go on having babies and more babies and more babies hoping the government checks will just get bigger and bigger and bigger. Mean while the check still isn't enough for them to give these children what they need in their lives themselves, so they vote and vote and vote for the democrat, and they do this in hopes that the checks will get bigger and bigger and bigger, but when that doesn't happen they end up raising these children in poverty and traggic situations, where as the money was only just enough actually to obtain their loyalty and votes, and this while they continue to suffer in poverty afterwards. Talk about a vicious cycle, wow..
Do you know how big of a joke you come across with this phoney compassion and caring for children, when you belong to a party that has demonstrated time and time again, that you only care for the upper richest members of our society?

You wanna cut back public education, eliminate Planned Parenthood, social services for the poorest members, etc. I got news for you, when you deny the poorest members of our society from any chance of making their lives better, YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN!

Yet, you're perfectly okay with corporate welfare and giving the top 1% extra money they don't need at the expense of the rest of the nation. You live in a fantasy world; I live in the real one.

BTW, I'm a liberal and I've had a job and paying my own way through life ever since I got my learners permit when I was 15-1/2. So much for your "liberals want this..." bullshit!

And libs enjoy sex more than the war on poverty, so poverty forever it is then, because they don't concern themselves with what the child will be born into once here, because they feel that the government will handle that part of it for them, so they just go on having babies and more babies and more babies hoping the government checks will just get bigger and bigger and bigger. Mean while the check still isn't enough for them to give these children what they need in their lives themselves, so they vote and vote and vote for the democrat, and they do this in hopes that the checks will get bigger and bigger and bigger, but when that doesn't happen they end up raising these children in poverty and traggic situations, where as the money was only just enough actually to obtain their loyalty and votes, and this while they continue to suffer in poverty afterwards. Talk about a vicious cycle, wow..
Do you know how big of a joke you come across with this phoney compassion and caring for children, when you belong to a party that has demonstrated time and time again, that you only care for the upper richest members of our society?

You wanna cut back public education, eliminate Planned Parenthood, social services for the poorest members, etc. I got news for you, when you deny the poorest members of our society from any chance of making their lives better, YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN!

Yet, you're perfectly okay with corporate welfare and giving the top 1% extra money they don't need at the expense of the rest of the nation. You live in a fantasy world; I live in the real one.

BTW, I'm a liberal and I've had a job and paying my own way through life ever since I got my learners permit when I was 15-1/2. So much for your "liberals want this..." bullshit!
Oh so there is never any responsibility on the ones having these children regardless of what their lives will be in the situations in which they are being born into, and so it's always blame someone else isn't it ? Always!

The federal government has been total fools in their administering of these entitlements over the years in the way that it had evolved, where as it became a vote buying game to them now, and not a compassionate game as people once believed it to be.. I say take the incentive out of poverty and poverty sprawl across America, and begin the final trip back to people taking personal responsibility for their lives, and their actions prior to them destroying their own lives along with the children's lives in these ways. They brought these children into this world without any thoughts on what was going to be their life within the situations in which they were being brought into. You want to talk about Care eh ? Where was the forethought and care of these people who lay down and lusted with one another, knowing that the result would be a child to be born into extreme poverty and worse, but as is with so many cases we see right now or at the moment "CARE" was no where to be found in them on that note. So it's dump it all on the federal government (in which are the tax payers found heavily burdened now within their grips) while going out and having more, more and more as it were, then when people start to say something about it all, then they are quickly looked at or accused of being these non-caring, non-compassionate human beings, who are just wanting to starve the little children (human shields in the situation) who are out to make the parents finally be responsible for their actions in life huh ? I am for always doing what is right by the children, and by the poor who are poor because they have been truly wronged in life or are poor by no fault of their own, but this incentivizing poverty by way of the federal government in the way that it has been done over time, has been one Hell of a tragedy for the poor and their children forever and a day now in this nation, and of course they know it, so how about quit with the blame game, because it isn't working anymore.

200 + years of liberal tyranny while the conservatives held them back, but it apears that the nation is soon to see the bottom finally, so I guess we can thank the libs for that, and when they (the conservatves) do thank them, well you are right again, as the conservatives get it wrong one more time. LOL..

Good point......imagine how well off the nation would be if we didn't have Conservatives constantly fucking it up?

Conservatives have added nothing to this country other than destroying the middle class while they funnel money to the rich

Yep if it wasn't for Conservatives America would be a third world country.
Just look at where obama is leading us.

Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Well, one of the most demonized liberal in our recent political history was George McGovern, and he flew many bombing missions during WW II. JFK was a WW II vet. I would imagine the examples could nullify your wishful thinking of wiping out all liberals in your theoretical holocaust.

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

The Union armies had from 2,500,000 to 2,750,000 men. Their losses, by the best estimates:

Battle deaths: 110,070
Disease, etc.: 250,152
Total 360,222

The Confederate strength, known less accurately because of missing records, was from 750,000 to 1,250,000. Its estimated losses:

Battle deaths: 94,000
Disease, etc.: 164,000
Total 258,000

The Norh had more people to waste and so they won, but that's certainly not "kicking their ass" when you lose that many more.

If body count mattered, Hanoi would have a WALL.

Winning matters. Rebel scum got their asses handed to them by hundreds of thousands like my ancestors - who, by the way - bailed on the nutball element during the first Robber Baron age when private sector unions were beginning to give dignity to labor.

Last edited:
"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

The Union armies had from 2,500,000 to 2,750,000 men. Their losses, by the best estimates:

Battle deaths: 110,070
Disease, etc.: 250,152
Total 360,222

The Confederate strength, known less accurately because of missing records, was from 750,000 to 1,250,000. Its estimated losses:

Battle deaths: 94,000
Disease, etc.: 164,000
Total 258,000

The Norh had more people to waste and so they won, but that's certainly not "kicking their ass" when you lose that many more.

If body count mattered, Hanoi would have a WALL.

Winning matters. Rebel scum got their asses handed to them by hundreds of thousands like my ancestors - who, by the way - bailed on the nutball element during the first Robber Baron age when private sector unions were beginning to give dignity to labor.

My great great granddad helped also! :"Huzza!!!!!!"

Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.
To make your point you need to lie?

Or was it that Obama and company couldn't let a good crisis ((that was created by a far more indebt reasoning than you would care to explore and then honestly give)) go to waist ? Otherwise the time was right, and it was lay it all on Bush to an ignorant populous, and take the repubs down with him if it all stuck somehow eh ? The Dems then rule for ever afterwards maybe ?

Vacuums are always looked to be filled within crisis situations, and I think the Dems took advantage in strategy of or over the 9-11 tragedy, desert storm, the oil crisis in the world, the bubbles created by bad banking in the housing industry, poor managing of the entitlement safety net systems, and then a democrat government wanting to give away billions in loans to people who could never pay those loans back, but had the banks feeling Ok with it all, because they figured the government would back those loans up no matter what if the poor was tied to them, so it was like free money to them, and then as each one failed, they still had ownership of the properties in which they sold again and again. Talk about a no lose situation for these bankers (wow), no wonder the corruption became so great in the country that it all failed in the end. Now who is the one to get this nation back on track again, and so far all we see is this blame game war going on, where as we are all caught in the middle of it all while getting the hec beat out of us.

Last edited:

Do you understand what a third world country is?

All the wealth is concentrated with the privleged few

And your point would be?:eusa_whistle:

How'd they do that? Spell it out.

How'd they do that? Spell it out.

Liberalism pushed our economy to the brink, then tried even harder to push it off the edge. They saved in in that they haven't succeeded in destroying it yet.

Forum List

Back