if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Short answer: Nobody.

No doubt.....again....

Dunker%20Church%201862%202.jpg

284966d1309211149-american-civil-war-death-pictures-537.jpg

American_Civil_War_6.jpg

By simply taking over congress and the presidency. It stopped the fascist right wing machine dead in it's tracks and virtually overnight sent the economy bouncing back.

Are you referring to how the new administration ended the free rein corporations had used to advance their own interests and started controlling business to ensure their objectives were consistent with our social and economic policies as government should do?

Yes and no.

Some of that wasn't politically or economically feasible.

So corporations can do whatever they want, as long as liberals approve of it....yeah....you're a commie...oooh wait....no you're a facist, because you allow the illusion of private enterprise.

Good point......imagine how well off the nation would be if we didn't have Conservatives constantly fucking it up?

Conservatives have added nothing to this country other than destroying the middle class while they funnel money to the rich

Yep if it wasn't for Conservatives America would be a third world country.
Just look at where obama is leading us.

Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.

some parts of California are already there.....try El Centro....

Bush's spending orgy and refusal to veto a single spending bill certainly gave them a lot of assistance.

ok but who gave Bush the authority to spend and what was it spent on?

I'm not sure I understand where you're going. Certainly the Democrats are worse. But the Republican party has not been a friend to limited government or responsible spending, and that has been what drove us to the brink as government consumes an ever increasing portion of our economy. Even if every sequester cut were permanent, government would spend far more money than it did last year.
Yes and why is that ? Why are they going to spend more than they did last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that one? I bet I know why, it's because it is the way the system has been rigged to work, otherwise if a surplus is left in a budget, well that is a bad thing according to those who are operating a budget, because if money is left over in a budget, then it means there will be no new money given to that projected budget for the next year, and the new money then will be allocated somewhere else. For those who are in charge of a budget within an organization or misc. organizations, this is a bad thing, because they want their budget to grow every year (for example a state run budget at a state run facility could be affected in these ways), and in this the money keeps on rolling for raises and new equipment, new projects, new improvements, but where it all goes wrong and has for so many times now, is that it breeds bridges to no where, and corruption on a grand scale. This is when we start seeing some major foolish things like shrimp on a tread mill, and research regarding this and regarding that or exedra, exedra . Any more questions ?

I have seen this stuff first hand in action, so I know what goes on in it all, then just take it and multiply it into the trillions in debt, and wa-la we have a huge need for a huge correction before the complete meltdown comes. Sadly the money was so good that people didn't care if they destroyed this place, as long as they could retreat into the woods in their new subdivisions and mansions, while hiding their hand all at the same time when the crap finally hit the fan up wind from us all.

Last edited:

Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.

Yes the guilt lies at both parties feet, because both parties ignored for their own constituencies, and in some cases vast corruption used, greed, and some very important managing skills they needed to keep but didn't, along with some great financial book keeping skills that needed always to remain on the up and up but didn't either.

They needed to always take heed of the implementation of discretionary budget measures that needed to be taken before this stuff got totally out of hand, especially in the way that it has all transpired to this very day, and of course in all of this that we now know and do see first hand as a result of it all, and so as we see it all went lacking in the end, but we saw it all to late or either we had become powerless to stop it.

I mean Wow already ya know..

Last edited:
Are you referring to how the new administration ended the free rein corporations had used to advance their own interests and started controlling business to ensure their objectives were consistent with our social and economic policies as government should do?

Yes and no.

So corporations can do whatever they want, as long as liberals approve of it....yeah....you're a commie...oooh wait....no you're a facist, because you allow the illusion of private enterprise.

That's the way things work when you function in a society. Corporations have to operate within agreed to guidelines

Yes and no.

That's the way things work when you function in a society. Corporations have to operate within agreed to guidelines
A group of corporations have set out to flower themselves with wealth unimaginable by way of this nation and the world, but have undermined this nations citizens middle class strength in the process, and the way this was done, is by buying the offices out of weak politicians, who sold the Americans out for their own greed and skin in the game as well... What to do Oh what to do I wonder ? Is there any hope anymore, or is it to far gone ?

I'm pretty sure conservatives would win. For the most part, conservatives are not pussies who think that high capacity magazines are a type of bullet.

Virtually the entire south is there, and has been for years.

I'm pretty sure conservatives would win. For the most part, conservatives are not pussies who think that high capacity magazines are a type of bullet.

No, they are pussies. Just look at the GOP's fearless leader that cries virtually non-stop.

boehner_crying.jpg

No, they are pussies. Just look at the GOP's fearless leader that cries virtually non-stop.

boehner_crying.jpg

yeah but liberal men suck dick.....and want people fired for calling them names.....yeah liberals are pussies.

well it wasnt like that here.....10 years ago El Centro used to be an English speaking border town....now....geezus.....

No .....Conservatives are the pussies who think they need high capacity magazines to protect themselves

No .....Conservatives are the pussies who think they need high capacity magazines to protect themselves

Protect themselves from whom, the crazy libs and their messed up children for which they had run these children slam crazy in their lives now ?

How do you think it would have been that day going up against Adam Lanza at that school with a 6 shot revolver ?

Ok so here is where I am at on this, so lets use this scenario for example maybe, where as the police are not there yet, so here we have a good citizen maybe with a hand gun (concealed permit carry), who is restricted in his firepower now due to this ignorant b/c legislation being thought of (or) is right now on the tables in theory of, and all because of this that has now happened ? Would you have wanted to go up against Homes or Lanza with a 6 shot revolver that day or evening before the cops got there ? Now if I had my 15 shot 9mm on me, I wouldn't hesitate one bit to try and take the perp down, but a 6 shot revolver against the firepower these two cats had ? Get real...:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Dumb ass you think this will be another north south dance? Hell it might be your next door neighbor that does you in.

Guess you never been to Geenville S.C. Atlanta Ga or the like. But I am sure you have saw the pics of cities like detroit?

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

look at your graph that you used dumb ass you said
By simply taking over congress and the presidency. It stopped the fascist right wing machine dead in it's tracks and virtually overnight sent the economy bouncing back.
Things didn't start picking up until 2010 when it look like and the Republicans took back the house.

Things started bouncing back 3 months after Obama took office dumbass.

wow it just took obama 3 months? who the fuck you trying to fool? gas was around a $ 1.80 a gallon in November of 2008 and we have been paying over $2 bucks a gallon ever since.
www.money.cnn.com/2008/11/26/news/economy/gas_prices_sink/

look at your graph that you used dumb ass you said

Things didn't start picking up until 2010 when it look like and the Republicans took back the house.

Things started bouncing back 3 months after Obama took office dumbass.

wow it just took obama 3 months? who the fuck you trying to fool? gas was around a $ 1.80 a gallon in November of 2008 and we have been paying over $2 bucks a gallon ever since.
Gas prices fall below $1.87 - Nov. 26, 2008

Yes, you are truly that stupid.

U.S. fuel exports grow to historic levels - Los Angeles Times

If you're wondering what happened to cheap U.S. fuel, look to Mexico, Canada and even OPEC member Venezuela.

U.S. refiners are selling diesel and gasoline to those and other countries at historically high levels, making the nation a net exporter of fuel for the first time since 1949, according to the Energy Department.

Forum List

Back