if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

I was wondering how did bush and Republicans cause it.

Bush's spending orgy and refusal to veto a single spending bill certainly gave them a lot of assistance.

ok but who gave Bush the authority to spend and what was it spent on?

Yeah the Dems always forget that they are the ones in congress that voted for a lot of the stuff Bush did . Unlike Obama who just went to Libya without Congress approval .

I was wondering how did bush and Republicans cause it.

Bush's spending orgy and refusal to veto a single spending bill certainly gave them a lot of assistance.

I'm not sure I understand where you're going. Certainly the Democrats are worse. But the Republican party has not been a friend to limited government or responsible spending, and that has been what drove us to the brink as government consumes an ever increasing portion of our economy. Even if every sequester cut were permanent, government would spend far more money than it did last year.

I'm not sure I understand where you're going. Certainly the Democrats are worse. But the Republican party has not been a friend to limited government or responsible spending, and that has been what drove us to the brink as government consumes an ever increasing portion of our economy. Even if every sequester cut were permanent, government would spend far more money than it did last year.

6 years bush and Republicans controlled the government there is no way in hell this mess we are in was created in just 6 years.

6 years bush and Republicans controlled the government there is no way in hell this mess we are in was created in just 6 years.

I agree, I didn't say Bush created it. I even said the Democrats are worse. I just said that Bush also was pretty harmful. All the Republican leadership has done is say let's die a slower spending death. There isn't a real spending cut proposal coming from any of them. There are some Republicans in the Senate and Congress who support real spending cuts. But they aren't even being heard.

Yep if it wasn't for Conservatives America would be a third world country.
Just look at where obama is leading us.

Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.

How'd they do that? Spell it out.

By simply taking over congress and the presidency. It stopped the fascist right wing machine dead in it's tracks and virtually overnight sent the economy bouncing back.

jobschartjan2013_700x700-20130201234504.jpg

Last edited:
Obama and the democrats saved the nation from the brink of complete collapse caused by W and the GOP. Thank god they did or we would likely be a 3rd world country by now.

By simply taking over congress and the presidency. It stopped the fascist right wing machine dead in it's tracks and virtually overnight sent the economy bouncing back.

If any of that was true looks like in 2010 the numbers would have stayed in the minus area.

I agree, I didn't say Bush created it. I even said the Democrats are worse. I just said that Bush also was pretty harmful. All the Republican leadership has done is say let's die a slower spending death. There isn't a real spending cut proposal coming from any of them. There are some Republicans in the Senate and Congress who support real spending cuts. But they aren't even being heard.

I agree I just can't see how anyone can give all the blame to Republicans for what the democrats have created.

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

When did that happen? Liberals were the ones rioting in New York...saying violence doesnt solve anything or this war isnt worth it......just like they still do now.

Are you referring to how the new administration ended the free rein corporations had used to advance their own interests and started controlling business to ensure their objectives were consistent with our social and economic policies as government should do?

By simply taking over congress and the presidency.

Kinda like Obama stopped the oceans from rising, just by beating Hillary in the primaries.
Thanks for the laugh.

If any of that was true looks like in 2010 the numbers would have stayed in the minus area.

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

look at your graph that you used dumb ass you said
Things didn't start picking up until 2010 when it look like and the Republicans took back the house.

Things didn't start picking up until 2010 when it look like and the Republicans took back the house.

Things started bouncing back 3 months after Obama took office dumbass.

Are you referring to how the new administration ended the free rein corporations had used to advance their own interests and started controlling business to ensure their objectives were consistent with our social and economic policies as government should do?

Yes and no.

Some of that wasn't politically or economically feasible.

this thread is a joke right? okay, I thought so....

Anyways, since I have extensive experience with older radars, dating back to the 1950's as some of that tech is still floating around. I would build multiple anti personal radars for the Liberals so your guns would be useless against a early warning radar. Can you say a mortar round up dat a$$! Your little pea shooters would not even get off a single round.

Yes and no.

Some of that wasn't politically or economically feasible.

Actually it was a trap to show he doesn't know what fascist means. Sorry you accidentally walked into it, I'll try to be more careful with those.

I dont know, the liberals would have the biological warfare like AIDs and other VD on their side.....it helps to be a party of crazy, lazy pieces of shit.

Things started bouncing back 3 months after Obama took office dumbass.

not according to the graph you used.

Forum List

Back