if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

We will just broadcast HG Wells "War of theWorlds" on the radio. Cons will think its real, barricade themselves in their bunkers and the rest of us can go on living our lives.
and we'll be on roof tops picking libbs off after they rush out into the streets to grab the dildos we air drop on them.:razz:

Have you had these fantasies and delusions long?

If the Martians began their invasion while the Libs and Conservatives were going at it
Gangs of New york style....

I wonder what they would do.

Maybe laugh at the Libs while they slapped the Conservatives.... like girlie men.

Last edited:
Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

What a dumb thread.

We will just broadcast HG Wells "War of theWorlds" on the radio. Cons will think its real, barricade themselves in their bunkers and the rest of us can go on living our lives.
and we'll be on roof tops picking libbs off after they rush out into the streets to grab the dildos we air drop on them.:razz:

I don't know what is funnier - the thought of "air dropping" dildo's or the realization that liberals (both women and men) actually would be rushing into the street like maniacs to get their hands on them....

I have never laughed this hard on USMB

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Liberals wouldn't last 30 seconds, but that's hardly the point. The North, at the beginning of the Civil War was certain that the "war" would be over in a week - it was not. The South fought back and 1 million men were killed.

It is ALWAYS better to work together but at times I feel that "working together" is an impossibility.

So, in the words of an old High School friend of mine - Liberals, don't start no shit and you won't get your pansy asses kicked.

Last edited:
The problem with war is that all plans fly out the door the second combat begins.

if it came down to civil war, it's downright impossible to determine who would be in power afterwards. and regardless which side won, there is a good chance we would be living in some oppressive nightmare.

That fact is both sides of the aisle are corrupt and arrogant beyond belief. Too many are too concerned with magnifying the flaws of the other side while covering up their own. More worried about making themselves look good and their opponents look bad then they are about telling the truth or doing the right thing.

I will advocate and fight for liberty as long as I breath, but we will never have it until we once again deserve it.

The problem with war is that all plans fly out the door the second combat begins.

if it came down to civil war, it's downright impossible to determine who would be in power afterwards. and regardless which side won, there is a good chance we would be living in some oppressive nightmare.

That fact is both sides of the aisle are corrupt and arrogant beyond belief. Too many are too concerned with magnifying the flaws of the other side while covering up their own. More worried about making themselves look good and their opponents look bad then they are about telling the truth or doing the right thing.

I will advocate and fight for liberty as long as I breath, but we will never have it until we once again deserve it.

Brother, I couldn't agree more with your assessment. Americans, over the years, and regardless of party, have grown fat and lazy and our vote is a meaningless joke that we use to convince ourselves that the mongoloid idiots that we send to Washington to "represent" us are, in fact, laughing their fat asses off at our stupidity.

I feel that we, as a nation, have become nothing more to "politicians" than to serve as sheep to be sheared; and these jerks are EXPERTS at shearing us.

Duh, Alpha male conservatives. Especially noticing that 70% of our military have been voting against democrats for the past 30 years. What? The other 30% you ask? Dont worry, they're not in combat arms. Trust me.

Last edited:
if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

853.gif

Brother, I couldn't agree more with your assessment. Americans, over the years, and regardless of party, have grown fat and lazy and our vote is a meaningless joke....

Gee.....lemme write that one, down......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a09_eP2thJg]STEPPENWOLF-MONSTER-1969 - YouTube[/ame]​

Libs won the civil war.

Republicans back then were more liberal than Democrats, who were insanely conservative.

Isn't it ironic how the Democrats and Republicans basically became the opposite of eachother?

This time, Democrats would win. Why?
Manpower and numbers.

If this thinking were true, America would have won the Vietnam War.

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.
we have enough conservatives in your so called blue states to handle that !! remember 1 conservative is better armed and equipped to survive than 10 girly leftists.:cool:

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.

If this thinking were true, America would have won the Vietnam War.

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.
we have enough conservatives in your so called blue states to handle that !! remember 1 conservative is better armed and equipped to survive than 10 girly leftists.:cool:

You would have an army of old White men. The Liberal army would not look that much different than the US Armed Forces today.

I'll take that Army of "old white men" (and us old black men) any day of the week and three times on Sunday. A 65 year old man can STILL take your "liberal soldier" with little to no trouble.

What's he going to do? Hit us with his purse?

Forum List

Back