If we all came from 2 people

we don’t know, by today’s measurements, how old the universe or our solar system is.
Very true. But we know the earth is a lot older than 6000K years lol..
Do you choose to ignore my post?
We don’t know at which point the duration of Erev and Boker became what it is currently.
Of course not. I just kept what i wanted to reply to.
We have proof life is older than 6K years. Hek, Eridu is older than that lol

Who the Hell do you think you are, God? You've provided proof of nothing, but expect everybody to take your word for it because you have an avatar that looks like a moron on drugs?
Apparently you think you are god seeing as how you can ignore what the bible says and insert your own bullshit.

3) Whether the flood was world wide or local, it does not change the bottom line. And the bottom line is, IF the flood were world wide, Noah still took two of every living creature onto the Ark, which would include those "beasts" with the hands, feet, power of speech that work for hire, wear sack cloth, and cry mightily unto God (references given in one of my earlier posts on this thread.)
exactly.

The "wild beasts" in scripture usually refer to what the authors perceived as less evolved knuckle dragging barbarians.

That would make the question of kangaroos irrelevant.

It doesn't even refer to pre-Adamic beings as being wild. See post # 40 in this thread. The child trolling this thread has yet to respond to that set of facts.

3) Whether the flood was world wide or local, it does not change the bottom line. And the bottom line is, IF the flood were world wide, Noah still took two of every living creature onto the Ark, which would include those "beasts" with the hands, feet, power of speech that work for hire, wear sack cloth, and cry mightily unto God (references given in one of my earlier posts on this thread.)
exactly.

The "wild beasts" in scripture usually refer to what the authors perceived as less evolved knuckle dragging barbarians.

It doesn't even refer to pre-Adamic beings as being wild. See post # 40 in this thread. The child trolling this thread has yet to respond to that set of facts.
Post #40 was cherry picking verses to confirm your bias. If you read Genesis, there is no room for bias. It is what it is.
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land ofHavilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I'm dumb because you are ignorant? Yeah, right. You think your beliefs discount the facts? WRONG.

What's with this game wherein I tell you that IF the pagans tell some story about preadamic man, they took it from biblical sources, you come back with that idiotic line it "WAS created by pagans?"

The real deal is, you obviously read at a fifth grade level and you spend way too much time on the Internet pretending to be honing your imagined superior reasoning skills. If you're going to discuss this topic, you must first decide to be rational, respectful and when someone presents you with facts, deal with them.

Created or evolved - creation.com

Your childishness doesn't impress me and I pity anyone stupid enough to think you have been in any serious discussion over this issue.
You didnt say "if"
Dude, that link states the world is 6K years old :rofl:
You are sitting there stating the people that wrote the OT started a pagan belief that contradicts their books.
You are sitting there adding shit to the bible that isnt there and discrediting what it actually says.
And you have the gall to talk about me?
You are a fucking joke.

I've done no such thing. My most recent links only open the door to further discussion. You never accessed nor read the links from previous posts.

So that your dumb ass can understand this: You are trying to get into the gutter because you and I both realize you don't have squat except your opinion that you think anyone gives a rip about.

They don't. You can't read or reason beyond a fifth grade level and if you want to pick fights, you should try doing it somewhere other than on a discussion board... but, quite frankly we both realize you don't pack the gear.

Whether the world is 6,000 years old or 60 MILLION years old, the basics remain the same. Man is a created being; there were pre-adamites (according to the Bible which pagans stole their ideology from) and the Bible does not purport to tell us every secret of the universe.

The Bible is a book to, for, and about the generations of Adam. (see Genesis 5 : 1)

I'm in a discussion and bring many different viewpoints to the table as I'm prepared for the truth... and that is something beyond your comprehension.

(Gen. 1:1) Did the Jews steal their creation story from the Babylonian Enuma Elish? | Evidence Unseen

The Genesis Flood: Why the Bible Says It Must be Local

Angels, the Flood, and Saturn (Part 2)

You're obviously too stupid to realize I'm not selling my own point of view. I'm comfortable enough that if I state it and then provide all the views from both sides, you can make up your own mind... if you have one.

thats EXACTLY what you are doing, retard. Maybe you should also look into Taoism. They focus on self awareness :thup:

Retard? You're the faggot with no guts. You like insulting people on the Internet? Now THAT IS RETARDED.

So you insult me, then say insulting people is retarded? :rofl:
Like i said, taoism :thup:

You're the one that started with the insults. You expect me to sit back and take it? If you want to start a fight, push yourself away from your computer and talk that kind of skeet in public. It won't be long until someone shuts you up.

You can't come here and insult me for free and then whine like a little bitch.

exactly.

Post #40 was cherry picking verses to confirm your bias. If you read Genesis, there is no room for bias. It is what it is.
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land ofHavilah, where there is gold;

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

There is no cherry picking, son.

You didnt say "if"
Dude, that link states the world is 6K years old :rofl:
You are sitting there stating the people that wrote the OT started a pagan belief that contradicts their books.
You are sitting there adding shit to the bible that isnt there and discrediting what it actually says.
And you have the gall to talk about me?
You are a fucking joke.

I've done no such thing. My most recent links only open the door to further discussion. You never accessed nor read the links from previous posts.

So that your dumb ass can understand this: You are trying to get into the gutter because you and I both realize you don't have squat except your opinion that you think anyone gives a rip about.

They don't. You can't read or reason beyond a fifth grade level and if you want to pick fights, you should try doing it somewhere other than on a discussion board... but, quite frankly we both realize you don't pack the gear.

Whether the world is 6,000 years old or 60 MILLION years old, the basics remain the same. Man is a created being; there were pre-adamites (according to the Bible which pagans stole their ideology from) and the Bible does not purport to tell us every secret of the universe.

The Bible is a book to, for, and about the generations of Adam. (see Genesis 5 : 1)

I'm in a discussion and bring many different viewpoints to the table as I'm prepared for the truth... and that is something beyond your comprehension.

(Gen. 1:1) Did the Jews steal their creation story from the Babylonian Enuma Elish? | Evidence Unseen

You're obviously too stupid to realize I'm not selling my own point of view. I'm comfortable enough that if I state it and then provide all the views from both sides, you can make up your own mind... if you have one.

thats EXACTLY what you are doing, retard. Maybe you should also look into Taoism. They focus on self awareness :thup:

Retard? You're the faggot with no guts. You like insulting people on the Internet? Now THAT IS RETARDED.

You're the one that started with the insults. You expect me to sit back and take it? If you want to start a fight, push yourself away from your computer and talk that kind of skeet in public. It won't be long until someone shuts you up.

Apparently, my point was lost on you... 5th grade reading level? :rolleyes:

exactly.

There is no cherry picking, son.
There you go AGAIN ignoring what the bible says LOL
And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone;

Your only point is that you're a chicken shit know it all that wants an Internet fight because you're too much of a coward to go out in public and spew that swill. Did we miss anything else?

You've made no points because you're talking out your ass with nothing more than your opinion and no relevant sources. By contrast, I'm quoting people that agree and disagree with many of my own positions because in a discussion, I'd like to take away something of benefit.

Calling out a lack of awareness is being a whiny bitch :lol:

Your only point is that you're a chicken shit know it all that wants an Internet fight because you're too much of a coward to go out in public and spew that swill. Did we miss anything else?

You've made no points because you're talking out your ass with nothing more than your opinion and no relevant sources. By contrast, I'm quoting people that agree and disagree with many of my own positions because in a discussion, I'd like to take away something of benefit.
No, my point in that post was that you have the self awareness of a burnt tree stop in a california wildfire.
You keep saying that shit while ignoring my quotes(or mentioning of specific verses) from the bible. Whats your beef with the bible?

Humorme is a good example of why there are so many converts from organized religion all the time. Hacks like him just pick and choose what to believe and form their own biblical "reality" and tell people that are consistent with it, that they dont know shit.
It is actually quite pathetic

No, my point in that post was that you have the self awareness of a burnt tree stop in a california wildfire.
You keep saying that shit while ignoring my quotes(or mentioning of specific verses) from the bible. Whats your beef with the bible?

You're the one with a bias against the Bible. I answered your questions to the extent you answered mine. If you think so low of others, how low do you think rational people think of you?

The only thing I'm self aware of that challenges my own sanity is the fact that I waste time arguing with an idiot who has no self respect, no respect for others, and thinks that insults will yield anything other than conflict.

we don’t know, by today’s measurements, how old the universe or our solar system is.
We don’t know at which point the duration of Erev and Boker became what it is currently.
You should read each verse carefully with no preconceived notions.
Don’t read with the intent of reinforcing or rejecting.
For example, why isn’t the first verse, “I created the heavens and the earth.”
Why does it state, “In the beginning”?
Why is it in 3rd person?
What does that have to do with the earth being older than 6000 years?
How can we measure the duration of a “day” when there’s no stars or planets?
You’re stuck in the box.

Humorme is a good example of why there are so many converts from organized religion all the time. Hacks like him just pick and choose what to believe and form their own biblical "reality" and tell people that are consistent with it, that they dont know shit.
It is actually quite pathetic

And once again, TNHarley has proven his reading skills are barely on par with a fifth grader.

I have not only provided my own take on the subject but have mentioned other theories so that each of you could weigh the evidence objectively.

TNHarley is little more than a child that stomps his feet when the rest of us disagree with him. A guy that is closing in on 50,000 posts has shown you he spends more time screwing with people than doing actual research. But, since he likes to trade insults, I can keep up with the best of them... and even better in person.

You're the one with a bias against the Bible. I answered your questions to the extent you answered mine. If you think so low of others, how low do you think rational people think of you?

The only thing I'm self aware of that challenges my own sanity is the fact that I waste time arguing with an idiot who has no self respect, no respect for others, and thinks that insults will yield anything other than conflict.
You either ignore what i say or you just say "nu uh"
You STILL ignore the account out of genesis. It is RIGHT THERE PLAIN AS DAY.
If i cant take the bible for what it says, whats the point?

You either ignore what i say or you just say "nu uh"
You STILL ignore the account out of genesis. It is RIGHT THERE PLAIN AS DAY.
If i cant take the bible for what it says, whats the point?
It’s not plain as day at all.
You are stuck on what you have heard since childhood.
Each verse must be taken on its own merit.

You should read each verse carefully with no preconceived notions.
Don’t read with the intent of reinforcing or rejecting.
For example, why isn’t the first verse, “I created the heavens and the earth.”
Why does it state, “In the beginning”?
Why is it in 3rd person?
What does that have to do with the earth being older than 6000 years?
How can we measure the duration of a “day” when there’s no stars or planets?
You’re stuck in the box.
No sir. That would be the idiots that say the earth is 6K years old. THEY did the measuring, man.
See, the idea came from counting the generations of adam and eves offspring. THEY use the days. I laugh at the theory. Apparently you do too because it is theorized from counting DAYS? Or not? Cant tell.....
You can apologize at any time :D

Forum List

Back