If we all came from 2 people

You're the one that started with the insults. You expect me to sit back and take it? If you want to start a fight, push yourself away from your computer and talk that kind of skeet in public. It won't be long until someone shuts you up.

You can't come here and insult me for free and then whine like a little bitch.
Apparently, my point was lost on you... 5th grade reading level? :rolleyes:

Your only point is that you're a chicken shit know it all that wants an Internet fight because you're too much of a coward to go out in public and spew that swill. Did we miss anything else?

You've made no points because you're talking out your ass with nothing more than your opinion and no relevant sources. By contrast, I'm quoting people that agree and disagree with many of my own positions because in a discussion, I'd like to take away something of benefit.
No, my point in that post was that you have the self awareness of a burnt tree stop in a california wildfire.
You keep saying that shit while ignoring my quotes(or mentioning of specific verses) from the bible. Whats your beef with the bible?

You're the one with a bias against the Bible. I answered your questions to the extent you answered mine. If you think so low of others, how low do you think rational people think of you?

The only thing I'm self aware of that challenges my own sanity is the fact that I waste time arguing with an idiot who has no self respect, no respect for others, and thinks that insults will yield anything other than conflict.
You either ignore what i say or you just say "nu uh"
You STILL ignore the account out of genesis. It is RIGHT THERE PLAIN AS DAY.
If i cant take the bible for what it says, whats the point?

If you think you've made a point, you're so far the only one.

What, in the dark recesses between your ears was not fairly addressed? And I'm not going to repeat points made by other posters answering your make believe issues.

Your only point is that you're a chicken shit know it all that wants an Internet fight because you're too much of a coward to go out in public and spew that swill. Did we miss anything else?

You've made no points because you're talking out your ass with nothing more than your opinion and no relevant sources. By contrast, I'm quoting people that agree and disagree with many of my own positions because in a discussion, I'd like to take away something of benefit.
No, my point in that post was that you have the self awareness of a burnt tree stop in a california wildfire.
You keep saying that shit while ignoring my quotes(or mentioning of specific verses) from the bible. Whats your beef with the bible?

You're the one with a bias against the Bible. I answered your questions to the extent you answered mine. If you think so low of others, how low do you think rational people think of you?

The only thing I'm self aware of that challenges my own sanity is the fact that I waste time arguing with an idiot who has no self respect, no respect for others, and thinks that insults will yield anything other than conflict.
It’s not plain as day at all.
You are stuck on what you have heard since childhood.
Each verse must be taken on its own merit.
What? You are CONSTANTLY on here talking about CONTEXT

Do you choose to ignore my post?
We don’t know at which point the duration of Erev and Boker became what it is currently.
Of course not. I just kept what i wanted to reply to.
We have proof life is older than 6K years. Hek, Eridu is older than that lol
You should read each verse carefully with no preconceived notions.
Don’t read with the intent of reinforcing or rejecting.
For example, why isn’t the first verse, “I created the heavens and the earth.”
Why does it state, “In the beginning”?
Why is it in 3rd person?
What does that have to do with the earth being older than 6000 years?
How can we measure the duration of a “day” when there’s no stars or planets?
You’re stuck in the box.
No sir. That would be the idiots that say the earth is 6K years old. THEY did the measuring, man.
See, the idea came from counting the generations of adam and eves offspring. THEY use the days. I laugh at the theory. Apparently you do too because it is theorized from counting DAYS? Or not? Cant tell.....
You can apologize at any time :D
There are many people who never get past kindergarten in respect to many topics.
Don’t be one of them.
I love being a Jew because I am Biblically commanded to challenge my Torah knowledge.

If you think you've made a point, you're so far the only one.

What, in the dark recesses between your ears was not fairly addressed? And I'm not going to repeat points made by other posters answering your make believe issues.
genesis is make believe... wow i bet Satan just loves you

Do you choose to ignore my post?
We don’t know at which point the duration of Erev and Boker became what it is currently.
Why is it in 3rd person?
You’re stuck in the box.
No sir. That would be the idiots that say the earth is 6K years old. THEY did the measuring, man.
See, the idea came from counting the generations of adam and eves offspring. THEY use the days. I laugh at the theory. Apparently you do too because it is theorized from counting DAYS? Or not? Cant tell.....

6,000 or six MILLION years does not alter the bottom line to my position. How old the earth is doesn't change anything in the course of things.

Why is it in 3rd person?
You’re stuck in the box.
There are many people who never get past kindergarten in respect to many topics.
Don’t be one of them.
I love being a Jew because I am Biblically commanded to challenge my Torah knowledge.
Let me explain this one more time. The 6K year old earth theory was developed from counting DAYS. You JUST said you cant do that!

Correct...the context of the first 3 days of creation is the lack of stars and planets.
So what effect does that have on the duration of the first 3 “days”?

Why is it in 3rd person?
You’re stuck in the box.

6,000 or six MILLION years does not alter the bottom line to my position. How old the earth is doesn't change anything in the course of things.
When your "facts" come from a goober that says the earth is 6K years old, it kinda DOES matter.

Why is it in 3rd person?
You’re stuck in the box.
Don’t be one of them.
Let me explain this one more time. The 6K year old earth theory was developed from counting DAYS. You JUST said you cant do that!
What’s the definition of a day?
The English words “evening” and “morning” actually mean mixture and shining.

Correct...the context of the first 3 days of creation is the lack of stars and planets.
What does that have to do with what genesis says plain as day about adam being the first human?

You’re stuck in the box.
Don’t be one of them.
What does that have to do with a theory you both defend and bash in a matter of minutes?

What does that have to do with what genesis says plain as day about adam being the first human?
When’s the first mention of “Adam”?
Why are there 2 “man” creations?
Think out of the box.

You’re stuck in the box.
Don’t be one of them.
What does that have to do with a theory you both defend and bash in a matter of minutes?
I’m not talking down to you.
I’m trying to get you to think about the verses from above the walls.

Think out of the box.
Im not sure where you are going with this

Think out of the box.
Im not sure where you are going with this
The Torah is very deep.
The KJ Bible has turned it into a child’s Grimm Fairytale.

Don’t be one of them.
there is no verse that says the earth is 6K years old

Don’t be one of them.
Who says there is a verse?
Why are you obsessed with the statements of childish minds?

Who says there is a verse?
Why are you obsessed with the statements of childish minds?
Then you are confusing me and tying 2 different discussions together lol

You have failed to show a single verse in Genesis that says Adam was the first man.

What Genesis DOES say is that God made both man and beast in Genesis 1: 25 and 26.

AFTER that seven "day" creation, AFTER man was created... on the EIGHTH "day" in Genesis 2 :5, God decided there was not a "man to till the ground." In verses 7 of Genesis and in verse 8 (chapter 2) God put this man he had formed (not created) into the Garden of Eden.

This "man" mentioned in the second chapter of Genesis was unlike the "man" that God created that merely had dominion over the other beasts. Formed man, Adam man was not only created, but now had the breath of life breathed into his nostrils where he became a living soul.

There are theories that Genesis 2 is a repeat of Genesis 1; however, the evidence is that AFTER the seven day creation, there was not a man to till the ground and that, IN MY OPINION, means that God created Adam man, which is quite different from the "man" created in the seven "day" creation.

How long was one of these days? We don't know factually. All I can tell you is that the word "day" as used in Genesis chapter 1 of Genesis comes from a Hebrew word called yowm.

In Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, that is number 3117 in the Hebrew dictionary and it is a "space of time defined by an associated term." It absolutely does not mean a literal 24 hour day.

Whether God created the entire earth in six days as we know them or 6 million years, it is wholly irrelevant as to whether or not we all descended from Adam and Eve. We did not.

If we accept the theory that Adam and Eve were the first people the Bible calls "man," you're still stuck with the beast that had all the physical attributes of a man (see post # 40 on this thread) OR

If we accept the theory that Adam man is an EIGHTH DAY CREATION, you still have pre-Adamic man. Any way you stack it or slice it, the Bible never says that Adam was the first man.

You have failed to show a single verse in Genesis that says Adam was the first man.

What Genesis DOES say is that God made both man and beast in Genesis 1: 25 and 26.

AFTER that seven "day" creation, AFTER man was created... on the EIGHTH "day" in Genesis 2 :5, God decided there was not a "man to till the ground." In verses 7 of Genesis and in verse 8 (chapter 2) God put this man he had formed (not created) into the Garden of Eden.

This "man" mentioned in the second chapter of Genesis was unlike the "man" that God created that merely had dominion over the other beasts. Formed man, Adam man was not only created, but now had the breath of life breathed into his nostrils where he became a living soul.

There are theories that Genesis 2 is a repeat of Genesis 1; however, the evidence is that AFTER the seven day creation, there was not a man to till the ground and that, IN MY OPINION, means that God created Adam man, which is quite different from the "man" created in the seven "day" creation.

How long was one of these days? We don't know factually. All I can tell you is that the word "day" as used in Genesis chapter 1 of Genesis comes from a Hebrew word called yowm.

In Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, that is number 3117 in the Hebrew dictionary and it is a "space of time defined by an associated term." It absolutely does not mean a literal 24 hour day.

Whether God created the entire earth in six days as we know them or 6 million years, it is wholly irrelevant as to whether or not we all descended from Adam and Eve. We did not.

If we accept the theory that Adam and Eve were the first people the Bible calls "man," you're still stuck with the beast that had all the physical attributes of a man (see post # 40 on this thread) OR

If we accept the theory that Adam man is an EIGHTH DAY CREATION, you still have pre-Adamic man. Any way you stack it or slice it, the Bible never says that Adam was the first man.
genesis states adam was alone. It says that god didnt even make it rain yet. What human can live without plants and water?
Corinthians states h“The first man Adam became a living being”;5 ithe last Adam became a jlife-giving spirit.
Maybe the bible is just completely inconsistent.

Forum List

Back