If we all came from 2 people

yea, it also says no plants and no water

Are you just trolling or do you have a point?
Lol There was man before water and oxygen? How did that work out?
"not a man to till the ground"
How else could someone interpret that?

I suppose you have a point. You are only one that will understand it.

Summation: God created the heavens and the earth; he created the water, land, etc. THEN he created man. WHEN God created Adam man, the Bible says there was no man to till the ground. Where did you go south on such a few so easy sentences?

Again, one theory holds that Genesis chapter 2 is a repeat of Genesis chapter 1. Either way, the order of things does not change. I simply think that when God created the chay beings, that accounts for the pre-Adamic race.

If you like debating this stuff so much, maybe you should actually read it before trying to debate it.
By simply reading what genesis says, no one but me but would understand it? Thanks for the compliment, but there are billions of literate humans on this planet.
AGAIN< "pre adamic" theory is PAGANISM

Know this:

You don't have a clue about biblical history. The pre-Adamic view was the first viewpoint of the people that are responsible for the Old Testament. You are trying to bluff your way out of this one and demonstrating either really poor reading comprehension skills or terrible attempts to B.S. your way through the thread.

It would appear to me that IF you could find these made up theories to which you claim existed, they probably co-opted the idea from the earliest Christians.
Ahh the people that came up with it, contradicted their own books? Really?
Pre-adamites were pagan responses to the abrahamic version of creation.
Julian the apostate for example. Or Isaac de La Peyrère. He cited the bibles contradictions for his theory. There are records of this. Do you have records? I can post links. Can you? Im kinda getting tired of your broken record response of "uh-uh"

Aww hek, last year they found a homo sapien skull in Morocco that was over 300K years old!
Can extreme heat age a skeleton?
Extreme heat can break collagen and make bones fragile. Im thinking its around 200 degrees
Search for the Malbim on the flood.
The Earth’s core came to the surface.
Where do you get this stuff? Is there a comic book or something that I can buy?
I read an article yesterday by scientists that the Earth’s polar caps will eventually flip flop.
I presume you buy into such.
Believing or considering different scenarios does not place restrictions on my life.
They were probably talking about the MAGNETIC poles, you fucking doofus. :lol:

Now let's not forget how those evolutionists are on target when 99% of the scientists producing "state-of-the-art" forks, knives, spoons and cookware can't get it right.
Again... those people's successes or failures do not affect, say, electromagnetic theory, or alloy theory. Get that through your thick yarmulke, dude....
But according to you, every evolutionist is right on the money.

When they say evolutionary theory is fact? Correct, they are. Just as every spoon and fork maker would be spot on, when they ALL said and ALL agreed that alloy theory is fact.

ALLOY THEORY

How are you not getting this? Right now, you're the one kid in the class without his face in his palm.
You are one major dupe...evolutionists got it right!...jerk.
Correct, the theory of evolution got right, and evolution is a fact.
Produce the facts and the accompanying science behind it.
And don't give me a Link to a two thousand page website.
upload_2018-2-6_6-44-34.png

Can extreme heat age a skeleton?
Extreme heat can break collagen and make bones fragile. Im thinking its around 200 degrees
I read an article yesterday by scientists that the Earth’s polar caps will eventually flip flop.
Believing or considering different scenarios does not place restrictions on my life.
Did you read the article?
Of course not.
And the sound bites concerning evolution are equally compelling.

Now let's not forget how those evolutionists are on target when 99% of the scientists producing "state-of-the-art" forks, knives, spoons and cookware can't get it right.
Again... those people's successes or failures do not affect, say, electromagnetic theory, or alloy theory. Get that through your thick yarmulke, dude....
But according to you, every evolutionist is right on the money.

When they say evolutionary theory is fact? Correct, they are. Just as every spoon and fork maker would be spot on, when they ALL said and ALL agreed that alloy theory is fact.

ALLOY THEORY

How are you not getting this? Right now, you're the one kid in the class without his face in his palm.
View attachment 175141
Thank God bees can read.

ALLOY THEORY

View attachment 175141
Thank God bees can read.
Otherwise they might confuse magnetic poles flipping with polar caps flipping?

View attachment 175141
Thank God bees can read.
You gotta love sound bites.
Climate Change doesn’t matter because the poles are gonna flip in a few million years.

View attachment 175141
Thank God bees can read.
Climate Change doesn’t matter because the poles are gonna flip in a few million years.
Who believes that?

View attachment 175141
Thank God bees can read.
Who believes that?
It was a story on TheHill.com

Stephen Hawkings claims that at our current rate of Climate Change the world will implode in 700,000,000 years.

Who believes that?
It was a story on TheHill.com

Stephen Hawkings claims that at our current rate of Climate Change the world will implode in 700,000,000 years.
He should stick to cosmology.

Are these the same scientists who develop products on Amazon that get horrible reviews?
Oh yeah, they are.
That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. How fucking stupid.

That's the thing about science: it doesn't matter who does it. Facts stand for themselves. Good science is true no matter what you think.

And evolution is a fact, no matter what Rabbi Dumbass has for breakfast

The theory of evolution is just that - theory.
That's an absurd thing to say. Scientific theories can also be facts.

A theory cannot be a fact until it's proven.

Are you just trolling or do you have a point?

Summation: God created the heavens and the earth; he created the water, land, etc. THEN he created man. WHEN God created Adam man, the Bible says there was no man to till the ground. Where did you go south on such a few so easy sentences?

Again, one theory holds that Genesis chapter 2 is a repeat of Genesis chapter 1. Either way, the order of things does not change. I simply think that when God created the chay beings, that accounts for the pre-Adamic race.

If you like debating this stuff so much, maybe you should actually read it before trying to debate it.
By simply reading what genesis says, no one but me but would understand it? Thanks for the compliment, but there are billions of literate humans on this planet.

Know this:

You don't have a clue about biblical history. The pre-Adamic view was the first viewpoint of the people that are responsible for the Old Testament. You are trying to bluff your way out of this one and demonstrating either really poor reading comprehension skills or terrible attempts to B.S. your way through the thread.

It would appear to me that IF you could find these made up theories to which you claim existed, they probably co-opted the idea from the earliest Christians.
Julian the apostate for example. Or Isaac de La Peyrère. He cited the bibles contradictions for his theory. There are records of this. Do you have records? I can post links. Can you? Im kinda getting tired of your broken record response of "uh-uh"

You see, I DID post post links that you conveniently ignored. You cannot go to a link and then read two sentences and think your disbelief disproves the balance of the evidence.

YOU'RE the one with the same song and dance. You think if you keep repeating your skepticism over modern misconceptions the masses have created, you've proven the basis for your criticism. You haven't. You did not address one, single, solitary link I've left here... and we both know why.

The pagans got their viewpoint from God's account of how man came to be. The people who claim the Bible calls Adam the first man are liars. The Bible absolutely does not say that and it was, most likely, people with a grudge against the Bible who pretended to be in favor of it that fed Adamic man the kool aid you keep drinking.

So, I'm tired of your broken record as well. When you go back to my earlier posts and base your responses to your now debunked bovine dung, we can move forward. If not, I can play your little game all day long.

Know this:

You see, I DID post post links that you conveniently ignored. You cannot go to a link and then read two sentences and think your disbelief disproves the balance of the evidence.

YOU'RE the one with the same song and dance. You think if you keep repeating your skepticism over modern misconceptions the masses have created, you've proven the basis for your criticism. You haven't. You did not address one, single, solitary link I've left here... and we both know why.

The pagans got their viewpoint from God's account of how man came to be. The people who claim the Bible calls Adam the first man are liars. The Bible absolutely does not say that and it was, most likely, people with a grudge against the Bible who pretended to be in favor of it that fed Adamic man the kool aid you keep drinking.

So, I'm tired of your broken record as well. When you go back to my earlier posts and base your responses to your now debunked bovine dung, we can move forward. If not, I can play your little game all day long.
GENESIS
How is a 2000+ year old book a "modern misconception?" My gawd man...
So pre adamic theory WAS created by pagans? :rofl:
You are boring AND dumb. Sucks dude. You have my sympathy.

So you have no proof of the 6 days creation thingy. So ya, why did you respond if you know you have nothing?
Why do ask if you don’t have the intelligence to read a post?
Maybe I'm too stupid to believe that a vengeful ghost from a book is real? Is that it? Is it?
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.
God. He tossed out Adam and Eve for getting it on, he drowned nearly everyone in a flood because he didn't like them anymore, or messed up making them, depending on the interpretation, sends souls to hell because they did something he didn't like, ...

Dude................Adam and Eve weren't kicked out of the Garden because they "were getting it on", they were kicked out because they ate of the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, and when asked about it, they didn't take responsibility for their actions, choosing instead to blame each other and the serpent.

As far as the flood? God had seen that because of the angels mating with the daughters of Eve (humans), they had created Nephilim, which are half angel and half human. Think of a human with superpowers who doesn't know what kind of power they wield. And, the angels had also taught mankind things like magic and war, which is why God found one righteous man and decided to save him and his family (Noah).

And, interestingly enough, according to both the Jewish tradition and the Gospel of Thomas, nobody stays in hell forever. Think of it as more like a place to get clean and be purged of your sins before you rejoin God in Heaven. Christians are the ones who like to tell others they will go to hell for eternity.
Just curious, do you think that these things actually happened? Because the rest of the believers here don't seem to. As in, a real worldwide flood? An actual placed called Eden? An actual place called hell?

Of course not.
Did you provide a link? Noooooooo. :biggrin:

Know this:

GENESIS

I'm dumb because you are ignorant? Yeah, right. You think your beliefs discount the facts? WRONG.

What's with this game wherein I tell you that IF the pagans tell some story about preadamic man, they took it from biblical sources, you come back with that idiotic line it "WAS created by pagans?"

The real deal is, you obviously read at a fifth grade level and you spend way too much time on the Internet pretending to be honing your imagined superior reasoning skills. If you're going to discuss this topic, you must first decide to be rational, respectful and when someone presents you with facts, deal with them.

Created or evolved - creation.com

Your childishness doesn't impress me and I pity anyone stupid enough to think you have been in any serious discussion over this issue.

Of course not.
Did you provide a link? Noooooooo. :biggrin:
I had zero intention of using it up until FFI came up with his Evolution bullshit.
I don’t read news with the intention of starting Threads.

Maybe I'm too stupid to believe that a vengeful ghost from a book is real? Is that it? Is it?
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.
God. He tossed out Adam and Eve for getting it on, he drowned nearly everyone in a flood because he didn't like them anymore, or messed up making them, depending on the interpretation, sends souls to hell because they did something he didn't like, ...

Dude................Adam and Eve weren't kicked out of the Garden because they "were getting it on", they were kicked out because they ate of the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, and when asked about it, they didn't take responsibility for their actions, choosing instead to blame each other and the serpent.

As far as the flood? God had seen that because of the angels mating with the daughters of Eve (humans), they had created Nephilim, which are half angel and half human. Think of a human with superpowers who doesn't know what kind of power they wield. And, the angels had also taught mankind things like magic and war, which is why God found one righteous man and decided to save him and his family (Noah).

And, interestingly enough, according to both the Jewish tradition and the Gospel of Thomas, nobody stays in hell forever. Think of it as more like a place to get clean and be purged of your sins before you rejoin God in Heaven. Christians are the ones who like to tell others they will go to hell for eternity.
Just curious, do you think that these things actually happened? Because the rest of the believers here don't seem to. As in, a real worldwide flood? An actual placed called Eden? An actual place called hell?
What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.

There are all kinds of beliefs regarding the Bible. I believe, based upon the weight of the evidence:

1) That God created man and a "pre-Adamic man." Whether that man was one man and Adam is an eighth day creation is speculative, but pre-Adamic man can (and most likely is) also the "chay" as it is called in Hebrew. By either theory, we can account for preadamites

2) When Eve enters the Garden of Eden and sins, the offense was a sexual offense (which is why God made the punishment of childbirth to be so painful for a woman.) The Eve ate the apple story is a metaphor for what happened

the two seeds of genesis 3 15 my study | Cain And Abel | Serpents In The Bible

3) Whether the flood was world wide or local, it does not change the bottom line. And the bottom line is, IF the flood were world wide, Noah still took two of every living creature onto the Ark, which would include those "beasts" with the hands, feet, power of speech that work for hire, wear sack cloth, and cry mightily unto God (references given in one of my earlier posts on this thread.)

4) There was a real Garden of Eden; there is a real physical Devil with offspring; there is a place called Hell

Know this:

GENESIS

I'm dumb because you are ignorant? Yeah, right. You think your beliefs discount the facts? WRONG.

What's with this game wherein I tell you that IF the pagans tell some story about preadamic man, they took it from biblical sources, you come back with that idiotic line it "WAS created by pagans?"

The real deal is, you obviously read at a fifth grade level and you spend way too much time on the Internet pretending to be honing your imagined superior reasoning skills. If you're going to discuss this topic, you must first decide to be rational, respectful and when someone presents you with facts, deal with them.

Created or evolved - creation.com

Your childishness doesn't impress me and I pity anyone stupid enough to think you have been in any serious discussion over this issue.
You didnt say "if"
Dude, that link states the world is 6K years old :rofl:
You are sitting there stating the people that wrote the OT started a pagan belief that contradicts their books.
You are sitting there adding shit to the bible that isnt there and discrediting what it actually says.
And you have the gall to talk about me?
You are a fucking joke.

What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.

What vengeful ghost?
Explain in context.

There are all kinds of beliefs regarding the Bible. I believe, based upon the weight of the evidence:

1) That God created man and a "pre-Adamic man." Whether that man was one man and Adam is an eighth day creation is speculative, but pre-Adamic man can (and most likely is) also the "chay" as it is called in Hebrew. By either theory, we can account for preadamites

2) When Eve enters the Garden of Eden and sins, the offense was a sexual offense (which is why God made the punishment of childbirth to be so painful for a woman.) The Eve ate the apple story is a metaphor for what happened

the two seeds of genesis 3 15 my study | Cain And Abel | Serpents In The Bible

3) Whether the flood was world wide or local, it does not change the bottom line. And the bottom line is, IF the flood were world wide, Noah still took two of every living creature onto the Ark, which would include those "beasts" with the hands, feet, power of speech that work for hire, wear sack cloth, and cry mightily unto God (references given in one of my earlier posts on this thread.)

4) There was a real Garden of Eden; there is a real physical Devil with offspring; there is a place called Hell
So what is your "overwhelming" proof of 1, 2, 3 and 4? And how would Noah have gotten kangaroos from Australia and back again?

Forum List

Back