If we all came from 2 people

Now let's not forget how those evolutionists are on target when 99% of the scientists producing "state-of-the-art" forks, knives, spoons and cookware can't get it right.
Again... those people's successes or failures do not affect, say, electromagnetic theory, or alloy theory. Get that through your thick yarmulke, dude....
But according to you, every evolutionist is right on the money.

When they say evolutionary theory is fact? Correct, they are. Just as every spoon and fork maker would be spot on, when they ALL said and ALL agreed that alloy theory is fact.

ALLOY THEORY

How are you not getting this? Right now, you're the one kid in the class without his face in his palm.
You are one major dupe...evolutionists got it right!...jerk.
Correct, the theory of evolution got right, and evolution is a fact.
Produce the facts and the accompanying science behind it.
And don't give me a Link to a two thousand page website.

You don't have an LCD?
Correct, I have an LED monitor and TVs. LCD screens are obsolete and of less quality. Did you get yours off of the curb in front of somebody's house?
Its not about LCD's being of less quality or obsolete.

LEDs are just cheaper.
I think maybe you are experiencing a senior moment. LEDs are more expensive and look better. I think you might have your acronyms swapped in your head.

You don't have an LCD?
Correct, I have an LED monitor and TVs. LCD screens are obsolete and of less quality. Did you get yours off of the curb in front of somebody's house?

LEDs are just cheaper.
I think maybe you are experiencing a senior moment. LEDs are more expensive and look better. I think you might have your acronyms swapped in your head.
Are you a senior?

Anyway, you think what you want, I know that some salesman just ripped you off if you paid more for an LED.

You don't have an LCD?

LEDs are just cheaper.
Are you a senior?

Anyway, you think what you want, I know that some salesman just ripped you off if you paid more for an LED.
No really, you should stop. you are embarrassing yourself.

You don't have an LCD?

LEDs are just cheaper.
Are you a senior?

No really, you should stop. you are embarrassing yourself.

Right, your LED screen isn't an LCD...

Any imagined negligible difference in quality that you were led to believe costs more money for you to buy actually costs less money for them to make.

And it is easy to tell that it looks better. As anyone who goes to look at them side by side can see. It's pretty much common knowledge, at this point.

And it is easy to tell that it looks better. As anyone who goes to look at them side by side can see. It's pretty much common knowledge, at this point.

I'm not the one who needs convincing that you didn't get ripped off.

Watching too much of the boob tube must have melted your brain.

Ok, Hobelim. Got it. LEDs aren't better. Wait, strike that! Now they are, but just a little better. And you know the extra i paid for mine was too much. Got it. Thank you.

Ok, Hobelim. Got it. LEDs aren't better. Wait, strike that! Now they are, but just a little better. And you know the extra i paid for mine was too much. Got it. Thank you.

Ok great except for just one thing..

They are a little better only if you have nothing better to do.

Got it. Not better. But only a little better. It's all coming together.

Praise the lordy lord lord!

See what wonderful things that have been learned here today? You are a senior, not that theres anything wrong with that, and you place entirely too much stock in your make believe world of color TV.

You want some really high definition viewing?

Go outside, actual reality is free.

See what wonderful things that have been learned here today? You are a senior, not that theres anything wrong with that, and you place entirely too much stock in your make believe world of color TV.

I know! Just got back from Utah. Beautiful country. Are you feeling better, now? good. Anytime you need to vent, I'll be your punching bag.

I know! Just got back from Utah. Beautiful country. Are you feeling better, now? good. Anytime you need to vent, I'll be your punching bag.

You are confessing? Wow.

OK..

Your sins are forgiven.

Your sins are forgiven.
Thank you, Shaman. As we all know, "Like dissolves like"... in this case, magical bullshit dissolves magical bullshit. My sins are gone!

Awesome.. Now you can stand there feeling silly after having to be told that you were deliberately diverted from using another poster as a punching bag to vent whatever rancor you happen to be wallowing in now that you are back home with your pride and joy, a really expensive TV..

All it took was a little jibe about LED's...

lol....

Your sins are forgiven.
Thank you, Shaman. As we all know, "Like dissolves like"... in this case, magical bullshit dissolves magical bullshit. My sins are gone!

Awesome.. Now you can stand there feeling silly after having to be told that you were deliberately diverted from using another poster as a punching bag to vent whatever rancor you happen to be wallowing in now that you are back home with your pride and joy, a really expensive TV..

lol....
"A little jibe"

So, you said that stupid thing you said about the TVs on purpose? Ha! You ... you kidder, you...

Your sins are forgiven.

lol....
"A little jibe"

So, you said that stupid thing you said about the TVs on purpose? Ha! You ... you kidder, you...

Sheesh man, what an ego., Try not to be such a mark kemosabe. Its a jungle out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back